Growing Pains-episode 7

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Linda still trying to be in control of a situation in which she has no control. :?
Hi Willjohn,

You're exactly right and I think naughty girls often don't understand that they have no control when the spanking first begins 8-) . Phil is going to see to it that she figures this out before he's done, though :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:How hot and red Linda`s bottom will get before she learn her lesson :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Hi Butch,

Her bottom will indeed be getting hotter and redder before it's all over. At this point Linda's bottom is just beginning to feel this :lol:. Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Linda seems to be learning that Phil doesn't like being kept in the dark about important information :lol: !
Well... she seems a little closer to learning her lesson... but I don't think Phil is nearly done! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:but you're a boy!
Quite the observation she's made! And she's a girl! Mmmm! A very shapely girl who looks really cute in that position! Her bottom is a little redder than it was in the last panel, but I have a feeling it's not as red as it's going to get! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Well... she seems a little closer to learning her lesson... but I don't think Phil is nearly done! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

Phil is indeed not nearly done. The spanking he is giving his naughty Linda is a loving one and he's in no hurry as long as they are making good progress toward Linda learning her lesson 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Quite the observation she's made! And she's a girl! Mmmm! A very shapely girl who looks really cute in that position! Her bottom is a little redder than it was in the last panel, but I have a feeling it's not as red as it's going to get! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, Linda thinking that it's OK to admit she got a spanking to her girl friends but not to Phil, is an indication that she has not yet grown up. Fortunately, Phil is leading her to grow up more quickly ;) . I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Phil is taking Lynne's advice to heart.....by taking it to Linda's bottom :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
talking it over
talking it over
7014.jpg (348.37 KiB) Viewed 69570 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Glad to see Phil knows that the only way to talk to a naughty woman is with your hand spanking her bottom 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Glad to see Phil knows that the only way to talk to a naughty woman is with your hand spanking her bottom 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Phil does seem to be understanding how to talk to his naughty girl....whether it's face to face or hand to bottom :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil.

Another nice view of Linda's ever-reddening bottom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:It looks like Phil is taking Lynne's advice to heart.....by taking it to Linda's bottom.
I had to go back to the end of episode 3 to remind myself of the conversation between Lynne and Phil. Lynne was really embarrassed to spell it all out to Phil, but it's a good thing she did!

To anyone else who wants to refresh their memory of Lynne and Phil's conversation, the link is: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=648&start=110

I noticed one thing re-reading those two panels that I had forgotten about. Lynne mentions to Phil that, "Linda carries a nice wooden hairbrush in her purse and it would... ah... make a really stingy paddle... GIGGLE! TEE HEE HEE!" We haven't seen Linda's hairbrush come into play yet. Is the naughty girl in for yet another surprise? I have a feeling she's REALLY going to regret ever showing those panties off to the school and lying to her boyfriend about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Maybe Phil prefers feeling Linda's firm bottom against the palm of his hand to feeling the wooden handle of the brush.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote: Another nice view of Linda's ever-reddening bottom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D .
hugob00m wrote: overbarrel49 wrote:
It looks like Phil is taking Lynne's advice to heart.....by taking it to Linda's bottom.

I had to go back to the end of episode 3 to remind myself of the conversation between Lynne and Phil. Lynne was really embarrassed to spell it all out to Phil, but it's a good thing she did!

To anyone else who wants to refresh their memory of Lynne and Phil's conversation, the link is: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=648&start=110

I noticed one thing re-reading those two panels that I had forgotten about. Lynne mentions to Phil that, "Linda carries a nice wooden hairbrush in her purse and it would... ah... make a really stingy paddle... GIGGLE! TEE HEE HEE!" We haven't seen Linda's hairbrush come into play yet. Is the naughty girl in for yet another surprise? I have a feeling she's REALLY going to regret ever showing those panties off to the school and lying to her boyfriend about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, Phil and Lynne discussed several different things at the end of episode 3 and decided how to proceed to best get Linda to grow up. Lynne also pointed out to Phil that Linda does indeed carry that hairbrush in her purse.....you can tell that she had given a lot of thought to what else that might be used for before she talked to Phil :lol: . If you notice, LInda's purse is sitting on the floor right next to the bed......right where Phil can get to it easily 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Maybe Phil prefers feeling Linda's firm bottom against the palm of his hand to feeling the wooden handle of the brush.
Hi Willjohn,

Phil does indeed prefer the feel of LInda's bottom against his hand :D . On the other hand, he has no problem watching her struggles intensify while he paddles her tender bottom with the hairbrush either :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Whatever he uses Linda will not be tempted to sit down for a day or two.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

While Phil is explaining things to Linda in a very logical manner, her thoughts seem less well thought out :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
2 explanations
2 explanations
7015.jpg (329.43 KiB) Viewed 69704 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

That is one hot and angry bum. :o
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:That is one hot and angry bum. :o
Hi Willjohn,

Yep! It's warming up nicely :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

To Linda's surprise, Phil seems to understand that crying can be a good emotional release for a naughty girl 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
making her cry
making her cry
7016.jpg (335.04 KiB) Viewed 69571 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

this is a spanking Linda will never forget!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:this is a spanking Linda will never forget!
Hi Butch,

You're right and I think that's exactly what Phil has in mind :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

"B-b-b-b-but, baby..... GAAAASP! .....You're making me cry....." He sure is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd almost feel sorry for her... except that she deserves the spanking she's getting! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he's doing it for her own good too! It's so nice of him to help her with her emotional release by making her cry.

WOW! Her bottom is sure getting red... :oops: ... but I suspect it'll be even redder by the time he's done!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Like two overripe tomatoes. :?