Growing Pains-episode 7

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today we will be starting episode 7 of "Growing Pains". I am posting 2 pics to get the ball rolling. In the first pic we hear from Linda's best friend, Lynne.
reminder
reminder
7001.jpg (207.84 KiB) Viewed 64334 times
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, Phil gives us a little update on his current plans :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
the plan
the plan
7002.jpg (348.15 KiB) Viewed 64333 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

It looks like you're off to a good start with your new episode.

Poor Linda! She was the very first to get spanked in your Growing Pains series... And then later, she got spanked by her father when he found out what she had done to earn a spanking at school! And now she's about to get yet another spanking from her boyfriend! :o :o :o :o

And her friend, Lynne will be eavesdropping! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it'll be a fun night for Phil! ;) ;) ;) ;)
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Very Fun and exciting!!! can`t wait
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Linda lining up for her third spanking in just over a week. She must be beginning to think she is in a time warp back to the fifties when children thought of corporal punishment as a risk they took in waking up.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

It looks like you're off to a good start with your new episode.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you approve :D .
hugob00m wrote: Poor Linda! She was the very first to get spanked in your Growing Pains series... And then later, she got spanked by her father when he found out what she had done to earn a spanking at school! And now she's about to get yet another spanking from her boyfriend! :o :o :o :o
Linda, not unlike O T Katie, just kind of invites men to spank her somehow :lol: . I think this time, Phil is determined to get Linda to behave like an adult.
hugob00m wrote: I think it'll be a fun night for Phil! ;) ;) ;) ;)
I agree......fun and quite satisfying 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Very Fun and exciting!!! can`t wait
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you approve and I'll try to live up to your expectations :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Linda lining up for her third spanking in just over a week. She must be beginning to think she is in a time warp back to the fifties when children thought of corporal punishment as a risk they took in waking up.
Hi Willjohn,

That's an interesting analysis :lol: . I'll bet she's aware that something is up for sure 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I'm going to post 2 pics again today to get this toon in full swing. In the first pic, we seem to have some flirting and enticing going on 8-) .
flirting
flirting
7003.jpg (326.31 KiB) Viewed 64192 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic our couple is feeling how good it is to finally be holding each other after fantasizing about it for a long time. I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil :D
feels good
feels good
7004.jpg (294.28 KiB) Viewed 64192 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Linda soon to find that love can be a pain in the arse. :twisted:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Love Hurts only soon it will turn to pleasure :twisted: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Linda soon to find that love can be a pain in the arse. :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

Well said :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Love Hurts only soon it will turn to pleasure :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think you've hit on Phil's whole plan for the evening ;) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like the two newest pictures you posted. Linda still doesn't know what Phil has in store for her! I love her question about the chair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It sort of reminds me of back when I used to watch wrestling when a commentator would ask, "What's he gonna do with that chair?!?!" The answer, in both cases should be obvious! The chair in the wrestling match is to whack an opponent with... and the kitchen chair in the bedroom is for the boy to sit on while he pulls his naughty girlfriend across his lap!

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun... for Phil :D and for the audience. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think Linda is going to enjoy it so much. :oops:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Post by hugob00m » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:00 am
Hi, Phil.

I like the two newest pictures you posted. Linda still doesn't know what Phil has in store for her! I love her question about the chair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It sort of reminds me of back when I used to watch wrestling when a commentator would ask, "What's he gonna do with that chair?!?!" The answer, in both cases should be obvious! The chair in the wrestling match is to whack an opponent with... and the kitchen chair in the bedroom is for the boy to sit on while he pulls his naughty girlfriend across his lap!
Hi Boom,

I actually didn't know if a girl who was aroused by being held by her man would notice that chair or not but I was thinking that if she did, it would confuse her :lol: . You're right about it's use being obvious but I don't think Linda's mind has gone there yet. I'm certain it will soon though :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun... for Phil :D and for the audience. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think Linda is going to enjoy it so much. :oops:
I certainly hope so. I'll do my best to make it fun. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I've maintained for a long time now that the moment when the spanker announces his intention to spank his naughty girl is the same moment when those juices, both emotional and physical, really start flowing 8-) ! When he says, "I'm going to give you a good, sound spanking, young lady", both of them feel all kinds of anticipation starting ;) . It's really an intense moment in the spanking process. Having said that, there are still times when it's best to make no announcement at all and let your naughty girl figure it out as you go :o . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
yank and spank
yank and spank
7005.jpg (280.8 KiB) Viewed 61920 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

don`t forget fast heart pounding between both spanker and spankee :D :D Exciting
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Enjoy your trip? :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:don`t forget fast heart pounding between both spanker and spankee :D :D Exciting
Hi Butch,

Yep! All this will definitely get those hearts pounding :D .......and probably some things throbbing too :lol: . Thanks, Phil