Growing Pains-episode 7

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

"B-b-b-b-but, baby..... GAAAASP! .....You're making me cry....." He sure is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

Phil is indeed making her cry because he knows tears will help her to get rid of unwanted emotions 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:I'd almost feel sorry for her... except that she deserves the spanking she's getting! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree. Phil knows that this is a well earned spanking. He also knows that Linda needs this spanking and so does their relationship ;) .
hugob00m wrote:And he's doing it for her own good too! It's so nice of him to help her with her emotional release by making her cry.
exactly :D .
hugob00m wrote: WOW! Her bottom is sure getting red... :oops: ... but I suspect it'll be even redder by the time he's done!
I think once he gets Linda crying freely, he can actually back the intensity of the spanking down and she will still cry all she needs to. Her bottom will still be getting redder though :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Like two overripe tomatoes. :?
Hi Willjohn,

That wasn't exactly what I was going for but her bottom cheeks are getting pretty red :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Phil is explaining things to Linda in no uncertain terms :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
tough love
tough love
7017.jpg (335.87 KiB) Viewed 36343 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Give her bottom a chance to heal first before setting it on fire again Phil :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Give her bottom a chance to heal first before setting it on fire again Phil :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story
Hi Butch,

I have a hunch that Phil will not actually damage his naughty girl while teaching her a lesson 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

While Phil allows her bottom to just sizzle for a while, Linda is blubbering out her contrition :roll: . It's a very intimate and private moment between them as they start their re connection :D . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
not over yet
not over yet
7018.jpg (334.85 KiB) Viewed 36231 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Great story! pausing the spanking to let Linda`s bottom sizzle mean she in for another hard fanning :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love It 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Great story! pausing the spanking to let Linda`s bottom sizzle mean she in for another hard fanning :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love It 8-)
Hi Butch,

I think Phil also figures it's good if Linda has a few minutes to let the sting in her bottom argue with her :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed it :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Great story! pausing the spanking to let Linda`s bottom sizzle mean she in for another hard fanning :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love It 8-)
Hi Butch,

I think Phil also figures it's good if Linda has a few minutes to let the sting in her bottom argue with her :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed it :D . Thanks, Phil
What if the sting agrees with her and sets young Linda off on her way to being a masochist? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote: What if the sting agrees with her and sets young Linda off on her way to being a masochist? :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

I see we have more speculation here :lol: . In any case, we'll never know about that......at least not from my toons ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Linda has finally decided to show her submission to her man 8-) ! It also looks like Phil is preparing to show something to Linda :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
apprehensive
apprehensive
7019.jpg (341.8 KiB) Viewed 36881 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Looks like a hairbrush spanking is coming :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Looks like a hairbrush spanking is coming :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
I do not imagine he would be looking for her lipstick to sign his name on her red bum.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Looks like a hairbrush spanking is coming :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
Hi Butch,

Even though Linda may not have thought of it yet, that is indeed what it looks like :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote: I do not imagine he would be looking for her lipstick to sign his name on her red bum.
Hi Willjohn,

You are right 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Linda has just figured out what the rest of us already knew 8-) . It's really too bad Lynne isn't getting to watch this tender moment between Phil and Linda :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
just what she wanted
just what she wanted
7020.jpg (325.64 KiB) Viewed 36775 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Wish Lynne did get to witness Linda`s hairbrushing :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Poor Linda! Just as the spanking seemed to be almost over, her boyfriend informs her that she's going to get spanked some more with her own hairbrush! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I went back and looked at the beginning of the Growing Pains story. It's been a little over two years since you introduced us to Linda. And now, in-between some of the other spankings involving other characters, she's gotten three rather vigorous spankings. Wow! She's becoming your version of O.T. Katie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have any other male characters in your cast that might spank Linda later? (But I guess that question might be a bit premature, since she still has more to come in her current spanking!)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Wish Lynne did get to witness Linda`s hairbrushing :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I too thought it would be fun for Lynne to watch, especially since she got to hear Linda's first spanking. However, I ran onto problems with that scenario so Lynne will have to hear about it from Linda :D .....and perhaps Phil too :lol: after the spanking is over. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Poor Linda! Just as the spanking seemed to be almost over, her boyfriend informs her that she's going to get spanked some more with her own hairbrush! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

I thought Phil using Linda's hairbrush would be a nice touch :D .
hugob00m wrote:I went back and looked at the beginning of the Growing Pains story. It's been a little over two years since you introduced us to Linda. And now, in-between some of the other spankings involving other characters, she's gotten three rather vigorous spankings. Wow! She's becoming your version of O.T. Katie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had no idea it had been 2 years. I've just been plodding along going from one spanking to another :D . It was always my intention that Linda was to be the main spankee here but just as it is with OT Katie, there are a number of other naughty girls getting spanked too 8-)
hugob00m wrote:Do you have any other male characters in your cast that might spank Linda later? (But I guess that question might be a bit premature, since she still has more to come in her current spanking!)
I agree that your question might be a little premature. Right not I am just taking one day at a time waiting to see how much longer I can do these stories. I do have more than half of the next episode done as of right now. Thanks, Phil