After the Spanking- Sitting on Pillow Pics.

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

After the Spanking- Sitting on Pillow Pics.

Post by Tanner »

Let me start by saying that I love seeing comics and artwork that show pain stars, rubbing, and other signs of discomfort after a woman has gotten her bottom spanked.
But surprisngly find few with (oftimes a gag scene) showing her sitting on a pillow. There is of course what appears to be a glimpse of a pillow under the girl in Blue Hawaii the morning after.And there is that hilarious scene in the old Gene Autry western The Singing Hills where the girl is riding a horse and fumbling with a pillow in the saddle.
Have not seen the episode but understand there was a pillow the morning after a spanking in the old Gail Storm sitcom My Little Margie, courtesy of her father.
Along the same lines heard there is a scene in another old sitcom I Married Joan where the heroine Joan is preparing to eat standing off the mantel because she was paddled by mistake by. her sister's sorority.
Whether sitting on a pillow, or having it tied to her bottom like in those Oakey Dokes strips here, its something appealing and humorous, especially if others notice the pillow and figure out what happened, or even asked.
If there be any "pillow scenes" in spanking art to be found, bring them on!
And of course there are some that would be enhanced by a "pillow scene"- for example the Queen Ardea spanking in Superman and the Queen Pera spanking in the Phantom.
Imagine the expression on a haughty queen's face if she was having to sit on a pillow on her throne because she had been spanked! A big, fluffy one that everyone would be sure to notice.
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Sitting on Pillow Pics.

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Tanner.
Tanner wrote:Let me start by saying that I love seeing comics and artwork that show pain stars, rubbing, and other signs of discomfort after a woman has gotten her bottom spanked.
Yeah. So do I.
Tanner wrote:But surprisngly find few with (oftimes a gag scene) showing her sitting on a pillow. There is of course what appears to be a glimpse of a pillow under the girl in Blue Hawaii the morning after.
I hadn't noticed how rare the pillow gag is until you pointed it out. I love that scene you mentioned in Blue Hawaii with the girl who had just been spanked the night before sitting on a pillow the next morning. And I like the line about her having the opposite of a "head cold"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was an episode of Topper that showed George Kirby offering his wife, Marion, a pillow to sit on after he had "spanked" her. The "spanking" itself was not shown. :x :x :x :x In the previous scene, he grabbed her and pulled her into position across his lap... (Ooooh! Anticipation! Is he really going to...) But then the camera panned to a close-up of her kicking feet, so that we didn't see his hand actually make contact with the target. The scene faded out with the "spanking" in progress. Then the next scene began with Marion making an apology to Topper, seeming to still feel the effects of the "spanking" she (supposedly) got. I like that, even with the pillow under her bottom, she still winced when she sat! :D :D :D :D I'm pretty sure that the "spanking" was faked, but she did a pretty good job of acting like it was very uncomfortable to place her tender bottom on a hard surface! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the whole episode anywhere. A short clip of the relevant scene is on the "Memories of a Strict Uncle" website.

I've occasionally done some O.T. Katie strips that feature the title character sitting on pillows. Going forward, I think I might do it more often!

Here's a single panel with Katie sitting on a pillow:
Katie rv sitting on a pillow.jpg
Katie rv sitting on a pillow.jpg (40.62 KiB) Viewed 10954 times
I hope you like this one.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

once read a story where a guy claim that no spanking is too hard that the spankee couldn`t sit :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: claiming it fake! Katie glad to be sitting on those soft pillows instead of the cold hard wooden chair :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Topper spanking was great didn`t know ghost could feel pain :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:once read a story where a guy claim that no spanking is too hard that the spankee couldn`t sit :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: claiming it fake!
Well, I'm sure somebody could be beaten to the point that it becomes literally impossible to sit on what's left of their buttocks,,, but I don't think anyone in this forum is interested in that kind of brutality. A girl who says she can't sit down, who simply doesn't want to sit down right after getting spanked is a different thing altogether. I prefer a light-to-moderate spanking, with a bit of hyperbole.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Katie glad to be sitting on those soft pillows instead of the cold hard wooden chair :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure she's glad to have those pillows at the moment! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:The Topper spanking was great didn`t know ghost could feel pain :twisted: :lol: :lol:
I don't know what laws of physics apply to ghosts... but I imagine that if a solid man tried to slap her bottom, she' could de-materialize and his hand would pass harmlessly through her, whereas, George's ghostly hand is made of the same ectoplasm as she is, which would make palm-to-butt contact possible.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Something else along this line would be women who have just been spanked trying to sit down and then standing right back up... like Diane Jurgens in Tales of Wells Fargo.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

hugob00m wrote:Something else along this line would be women who have just been spanked trying to sit down and then standing right back up... like Diane Jurgens in Tales of Wells Fargo.
This reminds me of an episode on the Charlies' Angels tv show, that while not a spanking did feature a hot bottom. (Charlies' Angels was yet another tv show that sadly never had any spankings, but certainly had a lot of bottoms that badly needed one!)
In this one Kris Munroe(Cheryl Ladd) had been doing some undercover(not really the right word) investigation at a nudist beach in Hawaii.
She is back talking with her partners and sits down. She stands quickly back up and exclaims, "Sunburn!". So she has gotten a sunburned bottom. Indeed the heat and discomfort from a sunburn there would be very much like that produced by a bare bottom spanking.
Have also heard of that happening with nude sessions in tanning beds. Can imagine how a woman who when she was asked why she seemed to be having trouble sitting could say it was a tanning bed mishap rather than the more embarrassing explanation that she had a sore bottom from a spanking!
butch46163@yahoo.com

The telenovela ETA Mundo Bom feature a beautiful young woman that was spanked and after tried to sit only to jump back up :lol: :lol: :lol: also the movie Too Young To Kiss had the spankee sat on pillows as she played the Piano :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seeing a woman having trouble sitting after a spanking a a little more humiliation to the scene !
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- How About a Naughty Girl Sitting on a Bag of Ice?

Post by hugob00m »

I think this is a cute photo!
alison miller on ice.jpg
alison miller on ice.jpg (152.72 KiB) Viewed 10113 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

sitting on a bag of ice or frozen peas is good :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I've been looking for more pictures of pretty women having difficulty sitting after having been spanked.
There really aren't as many as one might think! Here's one, though.
sitting 1.jpg
sitting 1.jpg (158.54 KiB) Viewed 9991 times
I don't know who she is, but she sure looks cute trying to sit on that chair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Sitting on a hard stool... OW!

Post by hugob00m »

I ran across a few relevant pictures that had been drawn by Endart, back when he was still active.

I suppose this is part of the naughty girl's punishment: After being spanked, she has to sit on a hard stool, in front of the class, with a dunce-cap on.
dunce.jpg
dunce.jpg (39.34 KiB) Viewed 7858 times
Last edited by hugob00m on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Sitting on an office chair

Post by hugob00m »

Poor girl! That office chair has a little bit of a cushion... but probably not as much as she'd like! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sitting 2.jpg
sitting 2.jpg (50.42 KiB) Viewed 7858 times
And her backside is glowing!
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- kneeling on an office chair

Post by hugob00m »

Heh heh! This naughty girl isn't even trying to sit down!
kneeling on chair 1.jpg
kneeling on chair 1.jpg (74.4 KiB) Viewed 7857 times
She's decided it might be easier to kneel on her chair and finish with the day's typing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Soaking in Water

Post by hugob00m »

Another Endart cartoon! His character, Pamalee, is soaking her hot bottom in a bucket of cold water after getting one of her many spankings.
pammy soaking in water 1.jpg
pammy soaking in water 1.jpg (35.84 KiB) Viewed 7857 times
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Sitting... or at least trying to!

Post by hugob00m »

One more of Endart's works.
pammy trying to sit 1.jpg
pammy trying to sit 1.jpg (43.87 KiB) Viewed 7857 times
Poor Pamalee is trying to ease her sore red bottom onto a stool to sit and drink her morning coffee. The stool looks like it's slightly padded, but probably not as much as she would prefer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Thanks for these! Miss Endart's work. I wonder if its archived somewhere all together. Individual pix do turn up occasionally on various sites.
butch46163@yahoo.com

where a pillow :?: :?: :?: :?: Nice find 8-) 8-)
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- letting the fan cool her fanny!

Post by hugob00m »

I don't recognize the artist, but I think it's cute picture!
fan.jpg
fan.jpg (59.84 KiB) Viewed 7437 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Don`t think a fan will do much good on a burning bottom :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Fanny fanning?