After the Spanking- Sitting on Pillow Pics.

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Sitting on a Hard Wooden Chair... OW!

Post by hugob00m »

sitting on a wooden chair.jpg
sitting on a wooden chair.jpg (71.59 KiB) Viewed 6593 times
I suppose she's either finishing her homework, that she got spanked for not turning in on time, or maybe she's having to write lines. "I will not... " do anymore of what got her into trouble... unless what got her into trouble was flashing her cute butt at the boys... in which case, I think she's due for another spanking! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Re: After the Spanking- Sitting on Pillow Pics.

Post by willjohn »

One star that has not flown away from her arse yet.
hugob00m

After the Spanking- Standing There While the Next One in Line Gets It.

Post by hugob00m »

belinda and helen 2.jpg
belinda and helen 2.jpg (215.92 KiB) Viewed 6581 times

The spanker seems to be having fun, doesn't he?
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Yes, he does seem to be having fun. I'd say this is a workplace spanking, the kind that cropped up from time to time in the old Letters to Mr. Magazine, which I remembet fondly as the first spanko matetial I came across years ago.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

really like the shock look on the woman`s face as she is getting spanked :lol: :lol: truly is :( :( that spanking magazines are nearly a thing of the past use to love reading NU West Spank Hard and Janus magazines back in the day :cry: :cry:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I found this picture of a woman in a nightie sitting on a pillow. It probably had nothing to do with spanking in the original artist's mind, but I played around with it a little bit, to try to make it look like she needs the pillow for her tender backside.

Also, she has a telephone in her hand... Is she telling one of her friends about the spanking her man gave her?

spicy stories cover.jpg
spicy stories cover.jpg (908.13 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
This was the original magazine cover.

spicy stories cover with changes.jpg
spicy stories cover with changes.jpg (623.89 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
Here it is with some changes I made.
butch46163@yahoo.com

always wonder did those Spicy magazines Spicy Western, Spicy Detective, Spicy Mystery, had spankings in them those cover arts had plenty of women that would have been nice to see spanked :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one of my characters from a recent O.T. Katie strip sitting on some pillows.

karen sitting on a pillow.jpg
karen sitting on a pillow.jpg (12.51 KiB) Viewed 6463 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another character from a recent O.T. Katie strip sitting on some pillows.

lila sitting on pillows.jpg
lila sitting on pillows.jpg (15.03 KiB) Viewed 6452 times

She's smiling because she's an out-of-work actress who just got spanked by an up-and-coming young actor. Maybe it will lead to some publicity for her.
butch46163@yahoo.com

putting her bottom on the line for art what a hero :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

After the Spanking- Jenny Maxwell Sitting on a Pillow!

Post by hugob00m »

I've been looking for this picture for a long time. Harry at Vanilla Spanking recently posted it. One of my favorite "after the spanking" scenes is Jenny Maxwell as Ellie in Blue Hawaii, sitting on two pillows to eat breakfast.

jenny maxwell on pillows.jpg
jenny maxwell on pillows.jpg (49.35 KiB) Viewed 6557 times

As most of us know, Ellie got spanked the night before. ;) ;) ;) ;) This shot of the aftermath is almost as much fun as the spanking itself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Seeing her setting on those pillows was a great after spanking scene meaning her bottom was still burning :twisted: :lol: :lol: also didn`t the actress in Too Young To Kiss also needed pillows to sat on after her spanking :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:03 pm didn't the actress in Too Young To Kiss also needed pillows to sat on after her spanking
Yes. I saw a scene from Too Young To Kiss that showed June Allyson putting a pillow on her piano bench before sitting down to play.
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Trying to Sit and Getting Right Back up

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a nice photo of a young lady who tried to sit on a hard chair after a good hard spanking... and getting right back up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tried to sit.jpg
tried to sit.jpg (196.09 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

As I recall the scene ofJenny sitting on the pillow is not nearly as graphic as this one, and it went by really quickly and could have easily been missed. Don 't think she was dressed like that either. those shorts are so short red marks would be seen! So I assume this picture is an alteration.
But imagine a remake of that movie with the girl getting spanked in a contemporary bathing suit. What a sight that would be!
butch46163@yahoo.com

it going to take plenty of cold towels before she sit down again :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

After the Spanking- Sitting on Two Pillows and an Anti-Gravity Chair

Post by hugob00m »

I just recently posted a story about Elaine getting spanked by Grant the Neanderthal.

Here's what it looked like the next time she had to sit down:

elaine sitting.jpg
elaine sitting.jpg (11.37 KiB) Viewed 6278 times

Even with two pillows and an anti-gravity chair, it wasn't easy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Before the Spanking- Sitting and Laughing

Post by hugob00m »

I ran across this picture recently. It appears to be a still from a Firm Hand Spanking video featuring Belinda Lawson. In quite a few of her videos, Ms. Lawson begins by describing to the audience what kind of spanking she's about to get and explaining what naughty thing her character is supposed to have done to earn such a spanking. I think this shot MUST be from before the spanking... Surely she wouldn't feel much like sitting OR laughing after getting that big paddle whacked across her bottom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

belinda lawson sitting and laughing.jpg
belinda lawson sitting and laughing.jpg (67.66 KiB) Viewed 6235 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

she going to need plenty of cool water on her bottom after that paddling :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another Endart picture I found. Pamalee appears to be doing some gardening, with a pillow between the ground and her freshly-spanked bottom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pamalee on a pillow.jpg
pamalee on a pillow.jpg (47.82 KiB) Viewed 6141 times