Growing Pains episode 8

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Growing Pains episode 8

Post by willjohn »

It is certainly a very red bum. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Betty is pleading and promising. I guess we are about done. I hope you enjoy the new Pic. Phil
full swing
full swing
8019.jpg (300.51 KiB) Viewed 4824 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Just as well it is a fantasy, Police have attended houses and arrested men over less noise that is indicated here! :o

As the Lizzy Borden song says "you know how neighbours love to criticise."
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

WOW :o :o Betty really getting it and her crying and pleading means she will behave but for how long :twisted: :lol: :lol: intense spanking
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Betty is pleading and promising.
Yes, she is! And I can see why! Her bottom is fire-engine red, and maybe she's wishing the fire department would show up and put out her fire! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: I guess we are about done.
That part is sad... since you've said that this will have to be your last one! (IF you could muster up just a little more strength... I would love to see a single-panel of Mrs. Holmes finally getting hers!)
willjohn wrote:Police have attended houses and arrested men over less noise that is indicated here!
But, I suspect that in this fictitious community, the police are busy with other matters, like spanking their own women! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or maybe tending to some female juvenile delinquents! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Probably true. That deputy principal will have to be spanked before this ends.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Normally I would have 2-3 pics after this one to finish up this toon. However, this was as far as I could get before I was forced to stop :( . I think this is far enough though. I'm sure all of you can fantasize what happens next 8-) . If possible, I will do a few more pics but if it isn't I want all of you to know that I have enjoyed doing these stories for you :D . Anyway, I hope you enjoy this last pic. Phil
bouncing around
bouncing around
8020.jpg (321.44 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Definitely a good toon to finish the story with. What follows should be strictly private. ;)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Normally I would have 2-3 pics after this one to finish up this toon. However, this was as far as I could get before I was forced to stop.
It's sad to find out that your illness is taking such a toll on your art.
overbarrel49 wrote: I think this is far enough though. I'm sure all of you can fantasize what happens next.
willjohn wrote:Definitely a good toon to finish the story with. What follows should be strictly private.
I agree with WillJohn on that one. We can imagine what comes next. This episode is done.
overbarrel49 wrote:If possible, I will do a few more pics but if it isn't I want all of you to know that I have enjoyed doing these stories for you. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this last pic
It was great while it lasted. I can remember when you were just starting to use poser... and before that, when you drew some stuff by hand. I'm glad you shared your art with us while you could. Thank you.

I have to say this about your last panel: I love it when a pretty girl dances and rubs after she's just been spanked! WOW!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Shame that Phil's health is making it too hard for him to keep drawing his cartoons. All the best for the future Phil.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Phil - B00m just alerted me (on the Weekly Updates topic) that your health had declined to the point you have to stop doing these strips. (I am only as far as Episode 6 here which is why I didn't see any announcement). Let me say on behalf of everyone at CSR how sorry we are for your ill health and that we wish you the best of luck with whatever therapies may exist for dealing with ALS. Also, we thank you for sharing these wonderful adventures in spanking with us all these years. And I personally want to thank you for helping to take up the slack at CSR caused by my inability to keep up with everything. One update a week by itself isn't much, and CSR was helped immeasurably these past three years by having the weekly Comic Strip Series augmented by Growing Pains (and of course by B00m's and Dan's contributions as well).

Thank you again, and best wishes from us all!
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

:( that your health is keeping you from drawing those great spanking scene :( :( hope all the best to you Phil Thanks!!!