Growing Pains episode 8

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains episode 8

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Love how Betty`s bottom is arch up high of coarse she hates the spanking but after is the good part :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D Just think of the view Pete has 8-) . Betty is experiencing that love/hate relationship that girls have about getting spanked :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

So, now Betty is in position, about to receive her punishment... And Pete is just sitting there with his hand resting on her butt! I love it!

There is the reason you give in Pete's thought balloon... AND... I suspect that even after all the years of being married to her, he still likes to "cop a feel" now and then! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

So, now Betty is in position, about to receive her punishment... And Pete is just sitting there with his hand resting on her butt! I love it!
Hi Boom,

I'm with you, I love it too :lol: . This is no doubt making Betty's emotions even more intense and even though they protest a lot, we all know that the more intense the emotions, the better the girls like it :D .
hugob00m wrote: There is the reason you give in Pete's thought balloon... AND... I suspect that even after all the years of being married to her, he still likes to "cop a feel" now and then! ;) ;) ;)
I certainly can't argue with that :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like the spanking is under way, and in Betty's case it also "feels" like it's under way :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
under way
under way
8011.jpg (285.1 KiB) Viewed 4116 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Mmmmm! Nice panel!

Betty's dialog seems to indicate that you're showing us the last bit of her anticipation as well as her reaction to the first swat. Since your art doesn't have motion lines like a cartoon or blurring like a photo, the dialog cues are sometimes needed to convey the action.

Yes... as she herself admits, she was disrespectful to her husband. :oops:

And she knows she's going to get her bottom blistered for it! :oops:

Then... SQUEEEEAL! GAAASP! The spanking is underway! :D :D :D :D

Your "camera angle" shows us a nice view of the "target area" and enough of Betty's face to get her reaction. It looks like she's still apprehensive... and blushing brightly. (Maybe she'd be even more embarrassed to know how many of your fans are staring at her bare bottom!)` :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Those panty will help prevent Betty from kicking during her spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. Mmmmm! Nice panel!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D .
hugob00m wrote:Betty's dialog seems to indicate that you're showing us the last bit of her anticipation as well as her reaction to the first swat. Since your art doesn't have motion lines like a cartoon or blurring like a photo, the dialog cues are sometimes needed to convey the action.
You are right. That's exactly what I was attempting to depict in this panel. You are also right about the motion lines and other devices to indicate the action and the dialog is pretty much what I'm left with to show that this is an action scene just what that action is. I have to admit that I'm not always successful doing it this way :roll: .
hugob00m wrote: Yes... as she herself admits, she was disrespectful to her husband. :oops:

And she knows she's going to get her bottom blistered for it! :oops:

Then... SQUEEEEAL! GAAASP! The spanking is underway! :D :D :D
And there's the device I used to show the action in this one :lol: . Since you figured it out, I'm going to call this one a success ;)
hugob00m wrote:Your "camera angle" shows us a nice view of the "target area" and enough of Betty's face to get her reaction. It looks like she's still apprehensive... and blushing brightly. (Maybe she'd be even more embarrassed to know how many of your fans are staring at her bare bottom!)` :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was, ,of course, exactly what this camera angle was supposed to show and I think it got the job done 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Those panty will help prevent Betty from kicking during her spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

They will until she kicks them off and I have a feeling that will take only a short time ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is there an attractive woman in that neighbourhood who is having no trouble sitting down?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Is there an attractive woman in that neighbourhood who is having no trouble sitting down?
Hi Willjohn,

That's the great thing about this, it all takes place in my spanking fantasy world so it can be any way I can fantasize it 8-) . Same goes for all of you :D ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

After waiting a week, Pete seems to be very enthusiastic about this spanking right from the start :D . That is less true for Miss Betty :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
starting out
starting out
8012.jpg (305.35 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I like your latest panel.
overbarrel49 wrote:After waiting a week, Pete seems to be very enthusiastic about this spanking right from the start :D .
Yes, he does seem very enthusiastic! Betty's bottom is already pink, and Pete is just beginning to punish her! And I see his hand is drawn pretty far back to strike the next blow. I'm thinking, before Pete's finished, her bottom will be a very bright shade of red, and will be feeling red hot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:That is less true for Miss Betty :lol: .
Uh huh! She looks really apprehensive about what's in store for her! (But then, she should've thought about that when she was being disrespectful to her husband!)

Also, on the artistic side, I like your positioning and your "camera" angle. Betty's bare butt is the center of attention, as it ought to be, and her pretty face, with its expression of distress is shown clearly too.
butch46163@yahoo.com

don`t know what redder Betty`s face or her bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Super !!! 8-) 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:don`t know what redder Betty`s face or her bottom
At the moment, it looks like Betty's face is redder... but Pete has just gotten started! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how embarrassed she'd be if she knew she's got an audience! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I like your latest panel.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you approve :D .
hugob00m wrote:Yes, he does seem very enthusiastic! Betty's bottom is already pink, and Pete is just beginning to punish her! And I see his hand is drawn pretty far back to strike the next blow. I'm thinking, before Pete's finished, her bottom will be a very bright shade of red, and will be feeling red hot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I think Pete has a right to be enthusiastic considering what's happened 8-) . When her bottom does get that bright red color, I think Pete will find it very satisfying ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Uh huh! She looks really apprehensive about what's in store for her! (But then, she should've thought about that when she was being disrespectful to her husband!)
Indeed :lol:
hugob00m wrote:Also, on the artistic side, I like your positioning and your "camera" angle. Betty's bare butt is the center of attention, as it ought to be, and her pretty face, with its expression of distress is shown clearly too.
I'm glad you approve of the "view" I chose :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:don`t know what redder Betty`s face or her bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Super !!! 8-)
Hi Butch,

I think her face is redder for the moment but I have confidence Pete will be able to cause her bottom to get caught up :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Despite her protests it would seem that Betty actually agrees with what Pete is saying to her. I hope you like the new pic. Phil
understanding
understanding
8013.jpg (311.37 KiB) Viewed 4589 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

What bad language from Betty maybe she needs extra spanks :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT GREAT Art work 8-) 8-) :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
It's nice to see Betty again this week... in the same position as last week, but with a redder bottom!

I compared this week's picture with last week's to see what you had changed. They were very similar in angle and pose, but the most significant change I noticed (besides the progressive reddening of Betty's backside) is that her panties which had been dangling from one foot last week have now been kicked completely off! Without the use of motion lines, that's an effective way to indicate that she's been vigorously fluttering those pretty legs! ;) ;) ;) ;)

She's obviously learned that submission is better than defiance in her situation. Apparently she forgot about that earlier in the story. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND... since Pete and Betty's original argument was over whether a paddling would be appropriate or excessive... I wonder if Pete, who was completely opposed to using a paddle on their teenage daughter, will be wholeheartedly in favor of using one on his fully-grown wife? And will Betty change her position on the subject with her own backside in jeopardy?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think Betty would prefer any position to the one she is presently in. :roll: