Growing Pains episode 8

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Growing Pains episode 8

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Feel Betty should hate that chair! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She probably has happy thoughts of what follows the spankings. 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Great set-up here!

I had to go back and re-read parts of episode 3 to remember what Betty had done to earn a spanking... Ah, yes! I see that she had an argument with her husband over whether Linda should be paddled, or if Daddy's hand would be sufficient.

Their argument got a bit heated... but at that time, only VERBALLY heated...

I wonder if... after much careful consideration, Pete decided that sometimes, a naughty girl DOES need to be paddled :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Feel Betty should hate that chair! :twisted: :lol:
Hi Butch,
'
I don't know if she hates it or not but looking at it sure does fill her with dread :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:She probably has happy thoughts of what follows the spankings.
Hi Willjohn,

I would say those happy thoughts are in there although they may not be in the forefront of Betty's mind at this point in time :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Great set-up here!

I had to go back and re-read parts of episode 3 to remember what Betty had done to earn a spanking... Ah, yes! I see that she had an argument with her husband over whether Linda should be paddled, or if Daddy's hand would be sufficient.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you liked the set up. It just struck me that Betty might stop, look at the chair and think about what's going to happen when Pete sits down there :roll: . Betty just went a little overboard during her discussion with Pete and now they're going to have a discussion from a different perspective :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Their argument got a bit heated... but at that time, only VERBALLY heated...

I wonder if... after much careful consideration, Pete decided that sometimes, a naughty girl DOES need to be paddled :D :D :D
I had actually planned on addressing this issue in another episode but don't know if I'll get to it now or not :( . It is getting harder for me to sit and work at the computer for long stretches. I have another doctor's appointment soon and I am going to seek some solutions. thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Betty is waiting :( .........and thinking :shock: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
anticipation
anticipation
8008.jpg (303.75 KiB) Viewed 3829 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like how your flashback sequence is progressing. And I like the look of apprehension on Betty's face!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Thinks Betty should have been standing in a corner with her bottom showing! love seeing the part that gong to be spanked :twisted: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

I like how your flashback sequence is progressing. And I like the look of apprehension on Betty's face!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story and the view :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Thinks Betty should have been standing in a corner with her bottom showing! love seeing the part that gong to be spanked :twisted:
Hi Butch,

Standing in the corner would have worked too but I chose this instead between this couple that has been married for a long time 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

After all these years, Betty understands how important it is for her to show her submission to her man 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
asking for it
asking for it
8009.jpg (309.12 KiB) Viewed 4410 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like this latest panel! Betty knows she needs to be spanked and is asking him to turn her over his knee!

And there's one little touch that I like. I've used it on several of my O.T. Katie cartoons. To coax Betty into position, Pete's reaching around and pushing on her cute round bottom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Pete just likes putting his hand on Betty's arse ;)
butch46163@yahoo.com

Pete can tell Betty`s bottom has cool off so it time to reheat those buns :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

I like this latest panel! Betty knows she needs to be spanked and is asking him to turn her over his knee!
Hi Boom,

She definitely does know she needs a spanking and I think she also knows that under the circumstances, it will be best for her if she is as cooperative as possible :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And there's one little touch that I like. I've used it on several of my O.T. Katie cartoons. To coax Betty into position, Pete's reaching around and pushing on her cute round bottom! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have indeed uses this with O. T. Katie :D . Pete also knows that his hand on her bottom drives home the point that she is helpless and he can spank her plump bottom without interference 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Pete just likes putting his hand on Betty's arse
Hi Willjohn,

I can't argue with that :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Pete can tell Betty`s bottom has cool off so it time to reheat those buns :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Indeed he can and that's exactly what he has in mind 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

The last moment before the spanking starts always gets those emotions really rolling 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic
calm before the storm
calm before the storm
8010.jpg (290.22 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
. Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Love how Betty`s bottom is arch up high of coarse she hates the spanking but after is the good part :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: