Growing Pains episode 8

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Growing Pains episode 8

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to post 2 pics to get episode 8 of "Growing Pains" started. In the first pic Betty and Shirley are speculating about what Phil did to Linda the night before :D :o .
speculating
speculating
8001.jpg (344.34 KiB) Viewed 8763 times
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains episode 8

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic Betty is explaining to Shirley just what Pete did to her the night before :? :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
intensity
intensity
8002.jpg (305.96 KiB) Viewed 8762 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

This pair read like my grandmother and her next door neighbour who were always gossiping about everybody else over the side fence. My grandfather called them "anyhow" and "anyrate."
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

AS much as I like girl talk specially about spanking Betty should have just gave small sly gestures about the spanking she got last night :lol: :lol: :lol: really feel a woman should keep such things a secret :!: :!: plus it kind of sexy seeing her rubbing or icing her burning rear while giving small clues of what happen last night :twisted: :twisted: THANKS!!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:This pair read like my grandmother and her next door neighbour who were always gossiping about everybody else over the side fence. My grandfather called them "anyhow" and "anyrate."
Hi Willjohn,

I like your grandfather's description......anyhow and anyrate :lol: . I also think that they are being very naughty when they are gossiping like that. The perfect reason to give them a good spanking 8-) . That would give the girls they were gossiping about something to gossip about themselves :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:AS much as I like girl talk specially about spanking Betty should have just gave small sly gestures about the spanking she got last night :lol: :lol: :lol: really feel a woman should keep such things a secret :!: :!: plus it kind of sexy seeing her rubbing or icing her burning rear while giving small clues of what happen last night :twisted: :twisted: THANKS!!!
Hi Butch,

That's a good point Butch but I have a feeling that Linda and Betty are going to wind up having a much more thorough discussion about their spankings in this case. Personally, I always wanted to be a fly on the wall during such a discussion but never got to 8-) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
willjohn wrote:This pair read like my grandmother and her next door neighbour who were always gossiping about everybody else over the side fence. My grandfather called them "anyhow" and "anyrate."
Hi Willjohn,

I like your grandfather's description......anyhow and anyrate :lol: . I also think that they are being very naughty when they are gossiping like that. The perfect reason to give them a good spanking 8-) . That would give the girls they were gossiping about something to gossip about themselves :lol: . Thanks, Phil
My grandmother died in 1961, my grandfather died in 1950.. These incidents were long before then.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I am posting 2 pics again today. What Betty has to say in the first pic catches Linda completely by surprise :lol: .
taken by surprise
taken by surprise
8003.jpg (343.05 KiB) Viewed 8565 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, Linda finds out that some things never change 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
the way it is
the way it is
8004.jpg (363.43 KiB) Viewed 8565 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Nice !!! Still think the spanking should have been kept a secret :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Nice !!! Still think the spanking should have been kept a secret

HI Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the new pics :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I haven't been logged on for a while, and so, my comments are for both the ending of your last episode and the beginning of this one.

I like that the sound spanking followed by a round of intense love-making have had the desired effect on Linda. She is indeed speaking and acting like a mature woman instead of a spoiled brat. :D :D :D :D

But now she's learning from her mother that the change may not be entirely permanent! :o :o :o :o :o

Mommy still isn't too old to behave like a naughty girl sometimes... and when she does, she's also not too old to get a well-deserved spanking! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I'm curious about at this point is: will we see Betty get her spanking as a flashback, or do we just get to listen in while she describes her experience to her daughter?

AND... how much longer til Shirley is going to get spanked?!?!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I haven't been logged on for a while, and so, my comments are for both the ending of your last episode and the beginning of this one.

I like that the sound spanking followed by a round of intense love-making have had the desired effect on Linda. She is indeed speaking and acting like a mature woman instead of a spoiled brat. :D :D :D
Hi Boom,

I think it all boils down to the right person meeting her needs ;) .
hugob00m wrote:But now she's learning from her mother that the change may not be entirely permanent! :o :o :o :o
This all seems to me to be exactly as it should be :D . Of course, just because that's what I think, doesn't mean that it's true for everyone :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Mommy still isn't too old to behave like a naughty girl sometimes... and when she does, she's also not too old to get a well-deserved spanking! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Again, this all seems exactly as it should be to me. My high school girl friend and her siblings got spanked by their dad until they were married and moved out on their own. I find it inconceivable that he wasn't also spanking their mother too 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: What I'm curious about at this point is: will we see Betty get her spanking as a flashback, or do we just get to listen in while she describes her experience to her daughter?
we are in the process of answering this question now :D .
hugob00m wrote:AND... how much longer til Shirley is going to get spanked?!?!
I have had so many requests that I am going to make Shirley the star of the next episode.....provided I can get that far along. I had episode 8 mostly done before I started posting it so I feel certain I can finish it. Whether this disease will allow me to complete another one remains to be seen. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I am going to post 2 pics again today before we settle in on our usual one per week. In the first pic Betty is finding Linda's story to be pretty amusing.
her own hairbrush
her own hairbrush
8005.jpg (386.55 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic Betty is describing the start of her own ordeal. I hope you enjoy the new pics . Phil
shared memories
shared memories
8006.jpg (285.79 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I wonder if a mother and daughter would really speak to each other like this? It is a nice idea, but somehow I doubt it. :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Still feel Betty should be keeping this a secret :D :D :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I wonder if a mother and daughter would really speak to each other like this? It is a nice idea, but somehow I doubt it.
Hi Willjohn,

Actually, I doubt it too. This is just the way I always thought it should be 8-) . If it was considered normal for men to spank their women then perhaps this would be a normal activity too ;) . It makes a nice fantasy in either case :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Still feel Betty should be keeping this a secret :D :D
Hi Butch,

I would say that in most cases, Betty would do just that. I just thought it made for a good story if the mother and daughter discussed their spankings :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,
It would appear that Betty knows this routine well and is quite apprehensive about what is to come :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
coming attractions
coming attractions
8007.jpg (280.74 KiB) Viewed 5607 times