Growing Pains episode 8

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains episode 8

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:What bad language from Betty maybe she needs extra spanks :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT GREAT Art work 8-) 8-) :D :D
Hi Butch,

You are not the only one to mention this. One spankee told me she would be getting her mouth washed out with soap for such language. I guess Pete doesn't care ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.
It's nice to see Betty again this week... in the same position as last week, but with a redder bottom!
Hi Boom,
Yeah, Pete is making sure that her bottom just keeps getting hotter.....and redder :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:I compared this week's picture with last week's to see what you had changed. They were very similar in angle and pose, but the most significant change I noticed (besides the progressive reddening of Betty's backside) is that her panties which had been dangling from one foot last week have now been kicked completely off! Without the use of motion lines, that's an effective way to indicate that she's been vigorously fluttering those pretty legs! ;) ;) ;)
Yes, her position is basically the same although it does appear that she is more animated.....which goes right along with the color of her bottom....and the fact that her panties are now on the floor. :lol: . I think you have correctly analyzed the pic ;) .
hugob00m wrote:She's obviously learned that submission is better than defiance in her situation. Apparently she forgot about that earlier in the story. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, she does seem to have learned that lesson. Besides, as long as they have been together she is probably looking forward to submitting to him and being manhandled by him 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: AND... since Pete and Betty's original argument was over whether a paddling would be appropriate or excessive... I wonder if Pete, who was completely opposed to using a paddle on their teenage daughter, will be wholeheartedly in favor of using one on his fully-grown wife? And will Betty change her position on the subject with her own backside in jeopardy?
That's interesting speculation on your part and it's something I had planned on addressing in some future episode. Unfortunately, I am beginning to have serious doubts about doing any more toons after this one. More about that later, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I think Betty would prefer any position to the one she is presently in.
Hi Willjohn,

You might just be right :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Betty seems to have become more animated as she protests Pete making up for lost time :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
full swing
full swing
8014.jpg (321.64 KiB) Viewed 4844 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

panty on the floor a nice big red shapely bottom = a Super Great spanking 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:Hi everyone,

Betty seems to have become more animated as she protests Pete making up for lost time :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil8014.jpg
" Oh shit" indeed! Betty would really be feeling it now! She must feel like she is sitting on a bonfire! :?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Betty seems to be kicking harder and her bottom is much redder than it was! Yeah, I think she's feeling it!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

This disease that I have is getting progressively worse, making it harder and harder for me to sit at the computer. That's why I didn't acknowledge any of your comments last week. After today, there will be 5 pics left for me to post and then that will be all. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
getting caught up
getting caught up
8015.jpg (318.44 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Great story and Super Hot! Hot! pics!!!!! 8-) 8-) Get Well soon!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:This disease that I have is getting progressively worse, making it harder and harder for me to sit at the computer.
Sorry to hear that your disease has gotten that far. I've always enjoyed your stories, and will miss them.

This current panel is great! Betty is squirming and kicking vigorously and squealing delightfully! And... on Pete's torso and arms... is that hint of redness the reflection of Betty's glowing bottom? Oooooh! That seat has got to be feeling the HEAT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Pete and Betty seem to have come to a point where they have different opinions about what "I can't take any more" actually means....LOL. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
escallating
escallating
8016.jpg (316.21 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

This is a very Hot and exciting drawing :lol: :lol: :lol: love how the legs are kicking 8-) 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Pete has decided Betty will take what she is given and like it. ;)

Betty is not so sure.... :?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil.

I went back to Episode 3 to see if Betty's protestations mirrored Linda's earlier. And sure enough, at the beginning of the spanking she got from her Daddy, Linda tried to tell him that, since she had already been spanked by the principal at school, she had been sufficiently punished for her little misdeed. He didn't go along with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, Betty is telling Pete she's had all she can take, and he doesn't agree! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still wondering if Betty's remarks about Pete's refusal to use a paddle on his daughter will come back to bite her on the ass? (or, more accurately... SMACK her on the ass! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Betty is now kicking and struggling frantically and her bottom is fire-engine red! I can understand why SHE might think she's already been spanked enough... but Pete doesn't think so.

If Episode 8 is the last cartoon you'll be physically capable of making... you might as well go out in a blaze of glory... and it looks like Betty will be feeling the heat of that blaze! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I'll sure miss your stuff when you can't do it anymore! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

When a naughty girl tries to interfere with her spanking, it's time for a reminder....LOL. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
keeping her arm out of mischief
keeping her arm out of mischief
8017.jpg (316.16 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Uh oh! it looks like Betty made a rookie mistake, putting her arm back there to try to block Pete's hand! Now, she's i more trouble than she already was! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how much more her fiery-red bottom can take... but she's pretty much guaranteed that he's not going to be done with her soon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

hope he rub some ice cubes on Betty`s burning bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Betty may appreciate some cold cream.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Betty is now convinced she's getting a " real" spanking 8-) .....which is just what they both know she needs :D . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
under control
under control
8018.jpg (320.18 KiB) Viewed 4707 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Betty is now convinced she's getting a " real" spanking...
Wow! Can it get any more "real" than that? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Her bottom is a bright glowing red! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Great fun for the audience... and I'm sure Pete is enjoying himself! Betty, most likely isn't too happy at the moment... but she can take comfort in the knowledge that she has a man who loves her and is willing to give her something she needs (even if she didn't want it!)