Romantic Spanking

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Romantic Spanking

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 02.jpg
0002 romantic 02.jpg (95.16 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 03.jpg
0002 romantic 03.jpg (105.73 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 04.jpg
0002 romantic 04.jpg (102.47 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 05.jpg
0002 romantic 05.jpg (87.34 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 06.jpg
0002 romantic 06.jpg (105.81 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 07.jpg
0002 romantic 07.jpg (135.3 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 08.jpg
0002 romantic 08.jpg (114.09 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 09.jpg
0002 romantic 09.jpg (107.79 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 10.jpg
0002 romantic 10.jpg (123.49 KiB) Viewed 29519 times
If you want to find out (or refresh your memory) about what happened in-between the two halves of this panel, it's posted at:
http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/ph ... &start=120
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 11.jpg
0002 romantic 11.jpg (256.58 KiB) Viewed 29518 times

Of course the inspiration for the Groundhog Day Time-Loop was that 1993 movie starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell. (Too bad there weren't any spankings for Andie! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:)

In my stories, the Groundhog Day Time-Loop is a pitfall to be avoided by time-travelers... UNLESS they WANT to repeat something (like a spanking for Elaine or Katie that has to be redone over and over and over...)! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I love this Neanderthal character. He has a smile on his face, clearly enjoying his new position
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:16 am I love this Neanderthal character. He has a smile on his face, clearly enjoying his new position
Yes, he enjoys his new position (and having Elaine in a familiar position! ;) ;) ;) ;) )

I'm glad you liked it. Maybe I should feature Grant more often.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Like the old joke:

He: "What do you think of the Ukraine situation?"
She: " I don't know, I have not tried it yet." :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:58 pm He: "What do you think of the Ukraine situation?"
She: " I don't know, I have not tried it yet."
Old joke. Still funny.

Of course, we've got a situation going on in Ukraine now. And it's a tricky thing for Americans. Ukraine is an ally of the U.S. but I really don't know what we can do about it if Russia invades. Nobody wants an all-out war between the U.S. and the former U.S.S.R.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I can remember the time of MAD (Mutually assured destruction) when it was believed that the USA would not make a nuclear attack on the USSR nor would the USSR make a nuclear attack on the USA because the other side would retaliate and the two most powerful nations on Earth would be totally destroyed. Now many tinpot countries like North Korea have nuclear weapons.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.

I don't want to get too political here... but...
willjohn wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:01 pm I can remember the time of MAD (Mutually assured destruction) when it was believed that the USA would not make a nuclear attack on the USSR nor would the USSR make a nuclear attack on the USA because the other side would retaliate and the two most powerful nations on Earth would be totally destroyed. Now many tinpot countries like North Korea have nuclear weapons.
In the '80s, we thought that Ronald Reagan had won the Cold War. We got complacent about it. It looks like Vladimir Putin considered Russia's defeat to just be the first round.

I'm concerned that we aren't prepared for round two of the Cold War.

Having a Russian mole in the Oval Office didn't help either.

I really don't want to see On the Beach played out in real life. In that movie, the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R nuked each other and wiped out life in the Northern Hemisphere. For a while there were some survivors in Australia, until the wind shifted and blew a radioactive cloud southward.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Uhhhh... getting back to the main topic... does anyone have something to say about Elaine getting spanked?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Like her female ancestors Elaine is very good at being spanked. We should see more of her. More of her flesh and more of her spankings. 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

How Do the Russians Invade Ukraine?

Post by web-ed »

How do the Russians invade Ukraine? Answer: They "rush in"! :lol: And if you can't joke about the possibility of World War III, what can you joke about?

I could certainly write a good deal about Ukraine, or Special Counsel John Durham's latest court filings that leave no doubt the "Russia Collusion" claims were a political dirty trick of the Hillary Clinton campaign, which illegally spied on the Trump campaign to try to find something to support those claims (and failed), or the indictment of Clinton Campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who lied about not representing the Campaign when "helpfully" pointing the FBI in Trump's direction based on a supposed connection to servers at the ALFA Bank (even the FBI wasn't dumb enough to believe that yarn), etc. etc. BUTT...

this isn't really the place for it. I have written extensively about politics elsewhere (not recently because I'm too busy, and under another name than "Web-Ed," of course) and if anyone's interested...you may already have read some of my articles without knowing it was me :) . So no need to get into all that here (the rest of you feel free to dissect these issues here on the board if you want to, although I think O. T. Katie is certainly a lot more fun to talk about!) except...I'd like to try to put your mind at ease about one thing, B00m, and all joking aside, that's Ukraine.

Although both sides are playing a dangerous game here, in the end whoever is giving Joe Biden his orders doesn't intend to go to war with Russia over Ukraine, and Russia (Putin) doesn't really want to fight a war in Ukraine either, even though it would certainly defeat the Ukrainian forces. Putin wants certain guarantees, like access to Ukrainian natural resources and its warm-water port, and most of all that Ukraine will not join NATO. All his military build-up is his way of putting pressure on NATO to give him these guarantees. The outline of a deal for peace is very clear: NATO and the U.S. and Ukraine agree to keep the latter out of NATO and guarantee continuing Russian influence in Ukraine (and that warm-water port!), and Russia agrees not to invade Ukraine or formally annex it. In the end, a deal along those lines is very likely, unless before that happens some idiot decides to provoke a war for no good reason.

I believe the only reason we don't have such a deal yet is the same reason the "Biden" administration has been over-hyping the danger of a Russian invasion: they need some sort political win for old Brandon. Right now, 56% of the American people can't name one thing Brandon has gotten right, and whether their assessment is correct or not, it's a big problem for him. What to do about it? Pretend we're on the brink of war, then negotiate the obvious settlement I suggest above, and then claim a great victory for Brandon, who was memorably characterized by former Defense Secretary Robert Gates as being wrong on every foreign-policy issue for 40 years. (Brandon was against the raid that took out Osama bin Laden, remember).

If Russia, Ukraine, and the NATO countries will just sit down and negotiate in good faith, this whole thing could be settled without war in less than a month.

Now back to our regularly-scheduled commentary (sigh of relief all around). :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Romantic Spanking 2022

Post by web-ed »

B00m, I think your choice of materials here was great!

First, the time was certainly right to bring back Elaine and Grant, as we haven't seen them for a while and they do make a romantic couple. Second, Groundhog Day was a great idea before and it's still a great idea now! Who doesn't want to see Elaine get spanked over and over? Third, Elaine did indeed get spanked again, after longing for the Good Old Days with Grant.

Thumbs up for this one, and thanks again for carrying on the tradition of Romantic Spanking Month. :D
-- Web-Ed