crazy implements

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

crazy implements

Post by hugob00m »

There are the tried-and-true implements, like the hairbrush and the ping pong paddle. (And my all-time favorite: the hand!)

But how about some of the stranger things people have used to administer a spanking?

I'm going to start this thread off with the strangest spanking implement I've ever seen. This picture was featured in Vanilla Spanking recently, and I have no idea where it originally came from.
fish.jpg
fish.jpg (62.51 KiB) Viewed 4722 times
Do any of the rest of you have some weird ones?
willjohn

Re: crazy implements

Post by willjohn »

One way to make a fish more tender. Reminds me of something older men used to say about cunnilingus before the days of vaginal deodorants.

"Smells like fish, tastes like chicken!"
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The fish is strange but I saw a movie where a lady was spanked by a chicken drumstick :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice find 8-) 8-)
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

There is a Gene Autry movie-name escapes my memory - where he spanks the woman with the flat side of a machete-type knife she has been waving around. Rather dangerous though imo.
But how amusing it would have been to see Xena getting taken over some guy's knee and spanked with the flat of her own sword! Right on the seat of those tight shorts she wore under her leather skirt. And Gabrielle standing there, trying hard not to laugh!
Or Wonder Woman spanked with her own magic lasso, doubled up.The pain stars just bursting out of the seat of her spangled tights.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Just happened to remember that many years ago there was some goofy online game site where you could spank Britney Spears or Anna Kournikova with a fish. May have been other choices too.
Just tried Googling it (Britney Spears spanked with a fish) but all links appeared dead or broken.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There was a game called "Whack a Mole". I suppose a variation could be called "Whack a Moll."
Marco G.

Post by Marco G. »

The Autry movie is "Twilight on the Rio Grande" from 1947.

The woman is Adele Mara, playing a knife thrower in a cantina.

There are images of it on the Vanilla site
https://mainstreamspanking.wordpress.co ... nt-page-1/
https://mainstreamspanking.wordpress.co ... elevision/

Marco

Tanner wrote:There is a Gene Autry movie-name escapes my memory - where he spanks the woman with the flat side of a machete-type knife she has been waving around. Rather dangerous though imo.
But how amusing it would have been to see Xena getting taken over some guy's knee and spanked with the flat of her own sword! Right on the seat of those tight shorts she wore under her leather skirt. And Gabrielle standing there, trying hard not to laugh!
Or Wonder Woman spanked with her own magic lasso, doubled up.The pain stars just bursting out of the seat of her spangled tights.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Thanks, Marco. I got that movie from Netflix long time ago but as I say, the name of it had slipped my memory.
Another Gene Autry movie with a spanking though it was offscreen was The Singing Hills. Gene himself did not spank, I believe the spanker was his sidekick Smiley Burnette.
What I remember most about this movie was after the spanking when she and others of the cast were riding along on horseback and she was pushing a pillow under her on the saddle!
Now THAT would have been such a great scene on Xena! As I have said before would have been fantastic to have seen the mighty Warrior Princess taken down a few notches by having to undergo a good sound spanking! And a pillow under her on the saddle would have been icing on the cake.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I wrote a chapter on unconventional spanking implements for someone's book a few years ago. I didn't get paid much and I can't even remember the title now.

Offhand, I don't think I've got too much of this type of material in the files, but there was that very unusual Humorama cartoon in which the fish himself gives the "spanking"!

A "fresh" fish!

And this very similar example from Nifty:

Both of these may be found in the Humor Section.
-- Web-Ed