The Over-the-Shoulder Carry

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

The Over-the-Shoulder Carry

Post by hugob00m »

Not always related to spanking... but sometimes.

Actually, I think the man in this picture is more interested in his first night of marital sex with his new wife.
over the shoulder carry 1.jpg
over the shoulder carry 1.jpg (162.36 KiB) Viewed 5127 times
However, holding her like this puts her lovely backside prominently on display... AND... he's supporting her weight with one shoulder, leaving his other hand free to give her a playful swat if he so chooses.
hugob00m

Re: The Over-the-Shoulder Carry

Post by hugob00m »

These pictures from Firm Hand Spanking depict naughty girls on their way to getting spanked.
over the shoulder carry 2.jpg
over the shoulder carry 2.jpg (41.53 KiB) Viewed 5126 times
over the shoulder carry 3.jpg
over the shoulder carry 3.jpg (45.27 KiB) Viewed 5126 times
over the shoulder carry 4.jpg
over the shoulder carry 4.jpg (134.85 KiB) Viewed 5126 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Fireman's left taking the damsels to the fire. :twisted:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

over the shoulder is good only if it lead to a spanking :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

My apologies, that should be "fireman's lift."
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Awesome assortment of over-the-shoulder carries. Thanks for posting.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a drawing by Dave Stevens. It features the Rocketeer and his girlfriend, who's modeled after Bettie Page.
dave stevens.jpg
dave stevens.jpg (178.69 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
I don't know if this is a stand-alone picture, or if it was a splash panel from his comic book. I imagine him telling her, "I told you to stay home and stay out of trouble, didn't I? And what did you do? You went out and got captured and tied up by the bad guys! So then, I had to risk my life to rescue you... again! As soon as i get you to safety, I'm going to give you a spanking to remember!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Nice Drawing!!!! really wish there a panel showing him spanking her :lol: :lol: :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another one that, unfortunately, didn't lead to a spanking:
Barbara Eden.jpg
Barbara Eden.jpg (79.16 KiB) Viewed 4873 times
But... Wow! Doesn't she look great in that position?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Between this show and Bewitched really made me sad because of lack of spankings :x What a beautiful bottom in the perfect position for a hard swat or two :D :D :D GREAT Find
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Yes, a very fine shot of Barbara Eden indeed!

About the late Dave Stevens and The Rocketeer: Stevens was well known as a "Good Girl" artist of the time and I remember him being interviewed by The Comics Journal but that must have been 35 years ago. Even then the censorious forces of political correctness were active, and Stevens got a lot of criticism for his work in general and this fanny-featuring drawing in particular. I think (remember this was 35 years ago) Stevens admitted he had gone a little overboard with Betty's behind here, making it "heart-shaped," but really the radical feminist criticism he suffered was extremely small-minded. It's not like Stevens glorified the exploitation or abuse of women; he just liked drawing sexy females. As for Betty's pose here, I think it naturally brings spanking to the mind of every red-blooded male :D !

Surprisingly, there is an over-the-shoulder-pose in a Humorama spanking cartoon, but one we haven't seen yet - and we will, and only two weeks from now! It is in fact the last known Humorama spanking by Bill Ward (last in order of discovery, not in the order he drew them), and I've already got it coded. Stay tuned for the Jan. 29 update! :)
-- Web-Ed