Pre-Spanking Chase

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Pre-Spanking Chase

Post by hugob00m »

There have been a few movies that had the leading lady trying to run away from the man who was determined to spank her. The longest pre-spanking chase scene that I know of was near the end of McLintock! And, as far as I know, McLintock! was the only movie in which the naughty girl used a ladder to try to evade her inevitable chastisement.

Here is a shot of Katherine McLintock on the ladder:
Maureen O'Hara climbing ladder.jpg
Maureen O'Hara climbing ladder.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 3053 times
Of course we know the ladder tipped, spilling Katherine into a nearby water trough. She got wet. Then she got caught.
Maureen O'Hara caught 1.jpg
Maureen O'Hara caught 1.jpg (328.97 KiB) Viewed 3053 times
And then... of course she got spanked!
Maureen O'Hara getting spanked 1.jpg
Maureen O'Hara getting spanked 1.jpg (53.33 KiB) Viewed 3053 times
Does anyone else have a favorite scene that includes a chase before the spanking?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Pre-Spanking Chase

Post by web-ed »

Boom, that's a great still of Maureen O'Hara with her mouth open - "Owwwwww!" A before-spanking chase is on obvious way of extending a spanking scene, and I have no doubt that McLintock! will be the all-time champion for long chases. But have there been any others?

Going over the great comics spankings in my mind, I can't think of any. Of course, the comics medium isn't well-suited for long chase scenes because a comics layout must be economical (and with daily strips the situation is even worse). Not that the slam-bang layout approach is necessary to comics, but early creators seemed to believe it was. Frankly, we're lucky to find even the spanking itself given multiple panels, let alone find a pre-spanking chase in comics, and usually the spanking is short-shrifted with one little panel (e.g. Candy Spanking #2):

The spanking - the climax of the story - is given short shrift, consigned to the smallest panel on the page in Candy #3.

So that leaves us with movies and TV as the only likely sources of pre-spanking chases. Let's see: Dick Van Dyke chases Mary Tyler Moore around their living room, but in this example the swats are given on the fly and there is no OTK conclusion. And I can't think of any others - drat!

Maybe I've got something in the files somewhere, but if so (and I have a lot of video awaiting final editing) I can't think of it now.
-- Web-Ed