A Tenth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: A Tenth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

George: "Gracey, Why have you been on the phone so long?"
Gracey:" I rang the talking clock."
George: "But you have been on the phone for half an hour!"
Gracey: "But he keeps changing his mind!"

Sorry, but that was one of their routines.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Katie`s breaking the fourth wall and talking to her viewers give her life I like to imagine her having this sweet Marilyn Monroe like voice as she protest getting a spanking :twisted: is little Billy a Spanko!! or soon to become one :twisted: :D :D Little Billy reminds me of a gag comic I saw think it Humoramma or Stanton where the young boy walks up to these two very curvy street walkers with his piggy bank and one of the ladies saying he just like his dad! looking at the shapes of these two well built bombshells and their large rears I would hope he wanted to spank them :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great Katie spanking Drawing 8-) 8-) thought Billy was going to give her a punishment spanking :( If you interested in movie spanking check out a film call Hochzeitsnacht 1950 it feature a very solid over the knee spanking of a woman that really deserved it exciting ! you have to Google it but check out the 1950 version instead of the 1962 one both are good but the young lady in the early film put more energy in the spanking 8-) 8-) : :lol: :lol:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

If Billy is capable of getting Katie spanked by other adults then I think he has a future in Katie's life
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:24 am George: "Gracey, Why have you been on the phone so long?"
Gracey:" I rang the talking clock."
George: "But you have been on the phone for half an hour!"
Gracey: "But he keeps changing his mind!"
Thanks. That is a good example of the kind of humor that they put into their routine. She presented herself as a scatterbrain, saying ridiculous things, and he played straight-man, handing her the set-up lines.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for your comments.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:19 pm Katie`s breaking the fourth wall and talking to her viewers give her life I like to imagine her having this sweet Marilyn Monroe like voice as she protest getting a spanking
Hmmmm. I hadn't thought of her voice sounding like Marilyn Monroe. I sort of like that... except that she might have a little more of a Midwestern accent, like Dorothy Gale in Wizard of Oz, since she lives in Kansas.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:19 pm is little Billy a Spanko!! or soon to become one
I think he is. This year he gave her a birthday spanking, and last year, he took advantage of her getting stuck in a window, and gave her a few swats on her bare butt.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:19 pm Little Billy reminds me of a gag comic I saw think it Humoramma or Stanton where the young boy walks up to these two very curvy street walkers with his piggy bank and one of the ladies saying he just like his dad! looking at the shapes of these two well built bombshells and their large rears I would hope he wanted to spank them
I never saw that cartoon, but with your description, I can visualize it.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:19 pm Great Katie spanking Drawing thought Billy was going to give her a punishment spanking
He would've liked to. I'm sure he fantasized about being in Officer Yank's place.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:19 pm If you interested in movie spanking check out a film call Hochzeitsnacht 1950 it feature a very solid over the knee spanking of a woman that really deserved it exciting ! you have to Google it but check out the 1950 version instead of the 1962 one both are good but the young lady in the early film put more energy in the spanking
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look them up.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:12 am If Billy is capable of getting Katie spanked by other adults then I think he has a future in Katie's life
I'm not sure how many variations I can do on this theme... but I'll consider having him do something else to get Katie into trouble.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is someone suggesting Billy be a spanking pimp? :?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:55 pm Is someone suggesting Billy be a spanking pimp?
I don't think he'll be pimping, but he might pull some kind of prank that she'll get blamed for.

I don't have the story for that yet. I have some other stories that are done, and I'm waiting to post them. (I'm trying to parcel them out so that I don't post a ton of stuff one week and then go several more weeks without posting anything)

Billy may show up sometime in the future, but not right away.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Water Balloon

Post by web-ed »

Yes, Katie is probably the only person who could get spanked while tending her garden, as she observes, but that's what makes her strip so special. :D

Now some quick observations:

1. I can certainly understand why Billy would heave a water balloon in the direction of Katie's rear. While I never did exactly that myself, I and another fellow did aim a couple of snowballs at a female classmate's fanny back in high school, and with fair accuracy :lol: . She was a good sport about it and didn't mind in the least. Nowadays you'd probably get expelled, which usually doesn't happen when a student commits some real offense. (I'm not saying "Bring back the paddle," but really, the schools today have no discipline and very little actual instruction from what I can see).

2. You and Officer Yank are on sound legal grounds here as an officer without a warrant generally may not make an arrest without actually witnessing the offense. Therefore, the law demanded that Katie and not Billy get the spanking, and we the jury (of O. T. Katie fans) approve! :lol:

4. About "breaking the fourth wall": this has been a feature of Katie for a long time (I don't remember exactly when it started) and I believe it is turning up occasionally in modern comics, but I could be wrong about that since I don't read them any more. For serious drama I don't think it's a good idea, but the rules for a fun strip like O. T. Katie are different than they are for a Greek tragedy and while I don't think it's an essential element in that Katie would work fine without it, certainly no harm is being done by breaking the wall and it's a question best left to the discretion of the author. :)
-- Web-Ed
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Sadly, the officers in the UK do not have the authority to give on the spot spankings - more's the pity. I have never read the declaration of independence. Is this authority mentioned there?
hugob00m

Re: Water Balloon

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting,
web-ed wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:43 am Yes, Katie is probably the only person who could get spanked while tending her garden, as she observes, but that's what makes her strip so special.
Much of what I do isn't completely original, but I try avoid blatant rip-offs and put my own spin on stuff that is inspired by other spanking artists. However, having Katie get spanked while tending to her garden is something I've never heard of anyone else doing. (The only garden-related gag that I've seen before is the lady that gets smacked by a board of her fence just as she's bending over.)
web-ed wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:43 am I can certainly understand why Billy would heave a water balloon in the direction of Katie's rear. While I never did exactly that myself, I and another fellow did aim a couple of snowballs at a female classmate's fanny back in high school, and with fair accuracy . She was a good sport about it and didn't mind in the least. Nowadays you'd probably get expelled, which usually doesn't happen when a student commits some real offense. (I'm not saying "Bring back the paddle," but really, the schools today have no discipline and very little actual instruction from what I can see).
I had done a strip that was almost like this one, except that it was winter and the little boy threw a snowball to start things off. This time. since it's the hottest time of the year here in Kansas, I decided to do a re-make with a water balloon instead. It would, of course be natural for a boy that age to aim a snowball or water balloon, or most any type of projectile at a pretty girl's backside, since he's at the age that he's just starting to notice girls, and he's quite fascinated with Katie's bounce and jiggle (as are a lot of grown men! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
web-ed wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:43 am You and Officer Yank are on sound legal grounds here as an officer without a warrant generally may not make an arrest without actually witnessing the offense. Therefore, the law demanded that Katie and not Billy get the spanking, and we the jury (of O. T. Katie fans) approve!
This time, a rule that applies to real-life cops also applies in the Katie-verse.
web-ed wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:43 am About "breaking the fourth wall": this has been a feature of Katie for a long time (I don't remember exactly when it started) and I believe it is turning up occasionally in modern comics, but I could be wrong about that since I don't read them any more. For serious drama I don't think it's a good idea, but the rules for a fun strip like O. T. Katie are different than they are for a Greek tragedy and while I don't think it's an essential element in that Katie would work fine without it, certainly no harm is being done by breaking the wall and it's a question best left to the discretion of the author.
I agree that breaking the fourth wall is more effective in comedy than drama. In comedy, it can often be a way of letting the audience in on the joke. For Katie, I mostly use the device to make her seem more "real". The sentient cartoon character who knows there's an audience out there... an audience that likes to watch her get spanked. :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:30 am Sadly, the officers in the UK do not have the authority to give on the spot spankings - more's the pity. I have never read the declaration of independence. Is this authority mentioned there?
Actually, they don't have that authority here either. At some time, there may have been an officer who got away with spanking a pretty suspect, but mostly it's just the fantasies of cartoonists. :( :( :( :(

There is nothing in the Declaration of Independence or in the Constitution about spanking, unless you count the "pursuit of happiness", a vague phrase that Thomas Jefferson listed as an "unalienable right".

Hmmm... pursuit? Maybe if you chase around a little her before you spank her, like John Wayne did in McLintock!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I remember reading in a newspaper back in the early 2000 of a Police Officer spanking a drunk and disorderly young woman across his knee in a bar! think the woman sued the police department but don`t know what happen to the cop! I could see a cop spanking prostitutes or some female thief who would rather have her bottom warm instead o going to jail!! :twisted: :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:59 pm I remember reading in a newspaper back in the early 2000 of a Police Officer spanking a drunk and disorderly young woman across his knee in a bar! think the woman sued the police department but don`t know what happen to the cop! I could see a cop spanking prostitutes or some female thief who would rather have her bottom warm instead o going to jail!!
Yeah. Even though it's not an authority that the police legitimately have... I'm sure some of them have gotten away with it.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I once slapped a girl I had arrested on the arse to encourage her to stop biting my left hand. It worked.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:27 pm I once slapped a girl I had arrested on the arse to encourage her to stop biting my left hand. It worked.
Perfectly justified under the circumstances - really, that was quite restrained!
-- Web-Ed