Wrestling Spankings

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Wrestling Spankings

Post by Tanner »

I am surprised that I have not seen anything here on spankings in professional women's wrestling. Know there have been quite a lot. Besides women wrestlers spanking each other there has been M/F too. Years ago I saw a picture in a wrestling magazine of a referee spanking a female wrestler otk. And female valets have been spanked. And spankings in inter gender matches.
Trish Stratus is perhaps the most well-known WWE diva who has been spanked by both women and men,as well as giving some herself.
hugob00m

Re: Wrestling Spankings

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Tanner.

I don't know about anyone else, but if you'd like to post some stills of M/F spankings in wrestling, I'd be interested in seeing them.

Especially if you can find some old stuff from a time when there were a lot of regional wrestling leagues. Before WWE choked them all out.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Wrestling Spankings

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

You can see plenty on Youtube if they didn`t take them down remember seeing Diamond Dallas Page spank his wife over his knee in the center of the ring and Andre The Giant spanking Sensational Sherry plus Mickey James being spanked by a male wrestler :twisted: :lol: :lol: