An Eleventh O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: An Eleventh O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

The "Kinky Girl" was Marie, an employee of "SPANK" who looks after the disguises SPANK agents wear on counter-espionage missions. She likes being spanked by Mr. Argyle - the boss of "SPANK". ( see "A Fourth OT Katie Thread"). She usually fits Katie with clothing that will not help Katie avoid spankings nor afford any protection for Katie's arse. She is a lot of fun. :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:33 pm The conclusion of Katie's Christmas contained a wealth of riches, which to us here at CSR means spankings! Every one of these - Katie (I love it when the spankee admits she deserves it), a kinky girl I don't recognize, Karen, and Clorene - was a well-done, exciting scene: Katie, our star; Kinky Girl, who gets what she wanted for Christmas; Karen, who gets what she deserved but probably didn't want for Christmas; and Clorene, who was fresh from receiving another no-doubt-deserved spanking (a nice comic touch). And Santa's use of the hairbrush and paddle guarantees those four red behinds will be smarting for some time.
I'm glad you liked this one. I would've explained who "Kinky Girl" was, but I think WillJohn gave a better explanation than I would've. I might add that at one point in one of my S.P.A.N.K. spy stories, Dave, the surveillance guy said to Marie that he'd spank her at the drop of a hat. Her response was to walk out of the room, stand in front of a camera she knew he'd be monitoring, and drop a hat!

The other girls Sanra visited got spanked because they had done something to deserve punishment. Marie got a well-deserved rewaed!
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:33 pm Also good to see was the seasonally-appropriate composite for the Ace Derriere Paddle Co. I remember that was the company name you used when modifying a Bill Wenzel cartoon a few years back. The composition of the two images was done quite well, so it does look like our naughty pin-up girl (with red hair, I see ) is really getting spanked.
I did that one a few years back... but didn't know whether everyone at C.S.R. had seen it.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting... and for explaining one of ny characters to Web-ed.
willjohn wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:31 pm The "Kinky Girl" was Marie, an employee of "SPANK" who looks after the disguises SPANK agents wear on counter-espionage missions. She likes being spanked by Mr. Argyle - the boss of "SPANK". ( see "A Fourth OT Katie Thread"). She usually fits Katie with clothing that will not help Katie avoid spankings nor afford any protection for Katie's arse. She is a lot of fun. :lol:
That pretty well sums up who Marie (Kinky Girl) is. I might add that, when she found put that Scottie McHottie was visiting S.P.A.N.K. headquarters, she dressed up as Belle Flamme, a character from one of Scottie's movies, and insisted that he spank her while reciting a line of dialog from the movie.

Maybe she should show up more often... What do you think?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

kind of surprise Santa didn`t have a hairbrush as a gift for Katie being he always leave coal and switches for the naughty one :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great spanking drawing ! can`t wait too see Katie in 2023! Happy New Year bOOm!!!!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:56 pm kind of surprise Santa didn`t have a hairbrush as a gift for Katie being he always leave coal and switches for the naughty one :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great spanking drawing ! can`t wait too see Katie in 2023! Happy New Year bOOm!!!!
You're right. She needs a hairbrush in her Christmas stocking. (Or maybe, Bullmoose should get the hairbrush to use on her! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Since we've started to have some winter weather in Kansas, I think Katie's going to need something to warm her up in the next story.

Happy New Tear ro you and the rest of C.S,R.