Jenny Maxwell

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Jenny Maxwell

Post by hugob00m »

September Third is Jenny Maxwell's birthday.

Unfortunately, she died in an armed robbery in 1981. And if she was still alive she'd be 79.

But she's best known for her role in Blue Hawaii, so I prefer to remember her that way.

Jenny Maxwell.jpg
Jenny Maxwell.jpg (162.74 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
hugob00m

Re: Jenny Maxwell

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a frame of Jenny Maxwell from Blue Hawaii that I really like!

jenny maxwell on pillows.jpg
jenny maxwell on pillows.jpg (49.35 KiB) Viewed 2818 times

This is my favorite picture of a woman sitting on pillows after she's been spanked. :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I also like the conversation that goes on in this scene... when the girls' teacher says something about hoping she didn't get a head cold and Ellie (the character that Jenny Maxwell played) tells her it's just the opposite!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Happy Belated Birthday Mrs. Maxwell !!! so sad she died in such a tragic way :cry: :cry: always thought it was a car accident that killed her and her husband! the spanking in Blue Hawaii had to be one of the top ten spanking in movies history and Elvis was really laying it on Jenny`s bottom! too bad he didn`t do the same to Shelly Fabares shapely bottom in the 1966 movie Spin Out instead of threating to spank her bottom until it was as red as her car :x :twisted: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

As an aside a story on recently deceased Angela Lansbury's career referred to her playing Elvis Presley's mother in "Blue Hawaii." Angela was only 10 years older than Elvis. As a joke Elvis would send her Mother's Day cards.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:01 pm As an aside a story on recently deceased Angela Lansbury's career referred to her playing Elvis Presley's mother in "Blue Hawaii." Angela was only 10 years older than Elvis. As a joke Elvis would send her Mother's Day cards.
I wonder if Angela Lansbury was ever offended by the offers to play characters who were older than she was? I think it was something of a tribute to her acting ability, although it's also true that she never looked that young except when she was very young early in her career.

A more substantial role than Elvis's mother was as Laurence Harvey's mother in The Manchurian Candidate (no spankings in this one, alas). A particularly unforgettable scene was the one in which she invokes her son's long-implanted, brainwashed post-hypnotic suggestion to take control of him, revealing herself to be a communist agent but vowing revenge against her communist superiors for using him as their instrument to help get her husband (played by James Gregory) into the Vice-Presidency of the United States.

Jenny Maxwell was a very fine spankee, and the spanking scene in Blue Hawaii is a good one although I wish it had gone on longer and she had been wearing those red shorts instead of the airy dress that seemed to blunt the impact of Elvis's spanks. (And did the costumer choose red for those shorts to imply there was red underneath?) The sitting-on-pillows scene was a classic, with some great dialogue about how she had the opposite of a cold in the head (i.e., she had experienced heat for her seat :lol: ).
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Even though Mrs. Maxwell was wearing a airy dress the water kind of made it cling to her shapely rear and transparent giving Elvis a somewhat nude bottom to spank :twisted: :lol: :lol: the same with Mrs. O`Hara `wet short bloomers in Mclintock!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Poor Jenny. She and her husband were murdered by an incompetent mugger in 1981.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:00 pm Poor Jenny. She and her husband were murdered by an incompetent mugger in 1981.
It's a shame that she didn't live longer, and that her death was so useless. The mugger wasn't able to get anything of value from the couple.

She wasn't the greatest actress ever... but she was alright, and she was very pretty. I liked seeing her play a bratty character that got spanked