A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:11 pm Will the best man get to spank the maid of honour? :?
The maid of honor will get spanked, but not by the best man. More on that later.
willjohn wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:07 am Bikini Season? Is Jack taking his bride to see his parents in Australia?
willjohn wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:45 am If they come to Australia I am sure they will drop in on Jack's folks. They seem like a polite couple.
Until you said that, it hadn't occurred to me to include Jack's folks. (At his wedding?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: )

Originally, Jack was going to be a one-time deal. I wasn't even going to name him at first. Katie and Kaylyn were just going to get spanked by a random anonymous irate waiter who was tired of hearing tourists doing bad impressions of Paul Hogan. And then they were going to go to the next stop on their vacation.

Then I had the idea of Kaylyn falling in love with the insolent young man who'd had the nerve to spank her mother and her.

Next, I wondered... what kind of future could a relationship between them have? Would Kaylyn be allowed to live in Australia? I hear there are some pretty strict immagration laws in your country.

That's when it occurred to me to have an acting job for Jack in the U.S. so he could spend time with her in her home country. (And besides, I could recycle former evil spy, Delores, as a director.)

But, now that they're in Australia again, and they're going to have their wedding at the restaurant where Jack used to work, I do need to have his parents there. Maybe his father owns the restaurant. Thanks for prompting an idea that I probably should have thought of myself.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The young couple should have a great time under the Southern Cross.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: An Early Start on Romantic Spanking Month

Post by web-ed »

Well, you're certainly off to a good start, B00m! It's hard to go wrong with Kaylyn getting her arse spanked, and it's kind of a nice present for Willjohn (for whom I have a little present myself but it's not as nice as this - only an Australian strip that should have had some spankings - and we'll see it another time). I'm not sure where your story is going from here. Most Americans sort of forgot about Australia after the Crocodile Dundee movies, which is odd considering the long alliance between the countries and the common language. I remember an episode of The Simpsons where the family goes to Australia and of course gets in trouble for obnoxious behavior (funny sign on a building:

"Australian Cultural Center
Cart Your Arse on In")

but nothing much after that, although I don't follow today's popular culture so I probably wouldn't know about any movies or TV shows set in Australia anyway.

I know we're all eagerly awaiting further developments "down under" as it were, and thanks for doing something special for Romantic Spanking Month! :D
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Recording Session

Post by web-ed »

This was hilarious! Katie seemed a little skeptical of the drummer's blarney about needing a spanking track for the recording, but she went along with it, proving herself to be a good sport as well as a good spankee :lol: .

I've seen a lot of American sheet music from the early part of the 20th century, and it often has chords with fingerings designed for the ukulele instead of guitar, showing the popularity of the former instrument at that time. (Sheet music chords are often wrong, by the way, which is a pet peeve of mine, and I have sometimes listened carefully to authoritative recordings of a song and pencilled in the correct harmonies, but that's another subject). Despite having four strings to the guitar's six, the ukulele can nevertheless be a pleasant and useful instrument.

And all this musical talk reminds me of an interesting story that perhaps most of you have heard: apparently Carly Simon used to calm her nerves before a concert by getting a spanking from a member of the band! :o Is it possible that in her younger days, Katie could have toured with a band and needed (or was persuaded) to take a spanking before each concert? Just an idle thought. ;)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Eliquis

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:28 am Right. By the way, just as an aside my wife's cardiologist prescribed for her a blood thinner called Eliquis. As an Australian aged pensioner, she gets a month's supply for $7. She was stunned to look at the box and see that in the USA its retail price is $92. How do old people in the USA survive?
It's very complicated, Willjohn, and how to handle the problem of multinational pharmaceutical companies is by no means a simple question, but when the full truth about the COVID "vaccines" (really experimental mRNA genetic therapy) comes out, I think Pfizer in particular is going to find itself on the hot seat. But instead of getting me started on that, the answer to your question is that people here manage in several different ways (and believe it or not, in many areas the retail price of Eliquis is well over $92 U.S.). They are:

1. Generic drugs, if available, are often cheaper than the trademark-named equivalent. Laws that formerly prevented their use have been mostly changed (drugs are very strictly regulated in the U.S., but that is once again another subject).

2. Medicare Part D, a government program, is available to elderly citizens.

3. Private insurance, sometimes a separate policy, may cover drugs.

4. Various bulk-buying plans (e.g. Good RX) provide discount coupons at no charge to anyone with a computer. These can make a significant difference, sometimes reducing the cost below that of using your insurance (but not, as it happens, with Eliquis at the present time, and why that is I do not know).
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:35 am This was hilarious! Katie seemed a little skeptical of the drummer's blarney about needing a spanking track for the recording, but she went along with it, proving herself to be a good sport as well as a good spankee .
Yeah. I think he could've simulated the sound he wanted... but if Katie is standing right there with her magnificent backside within reach... why not go for the real thing? Katie might not have been happy to oblige, but she went along with his request.
web-ed wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:35 am I've seen a lot of American sheet music from the early part of the 20th century, and it often has chords with fingerings designed for the ukulele instead of guitar, showing the popularity of the former instrument at that time. (Sheet music chords are often wrong, by the way, which is a pet peeve of mine, and I have sometimes listened carefully to authoritative recordings of a song and pencilled in the correct harmonies, but that's another subject). Despite having four strings to the guitar's six, the ukulele can nevertheless be a pleasant and useful instrument.
I like to play the guitar, and wanted Kate to be musical in some way (but with a horrible singing voice, inspired by Lucy Ricardo) and Marilyn Monroe's character in Some Like It Hot, Sugar Kane, was a ukulele player. Whether or not M.M. could actually play one, (I've never been able to get a definitive answer) a pretty woman holding a uke looks cute.

Not being a sheet-music reader, I've mostly had to learn chords from the sound of them... or use chord charts to get the basic chord, and try to figure out what's been added. Arpegios in a song are helpful. I don't think I would've ever figured out the second chord of "Friends in Low Places" if Garth Brooks hadn't started out hitting each string separately!
web-ed wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:35 am And all this musical talk reminds me of an interesting story that perhaps most of you have heard: apparently Carly Simon used to calm her nerves before a concert by getting a spanking from a member of the band! Is it possible that in her younger days, Katie could have toured with a band and needed (or was persuaded) to take a spanking before each concert? Just an idle thought.
If those guys ever do that song live, they might need Katie to take a spanking on stage! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

...And thanks for this comment too.
web-ed wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:20 am Well, you're certainly off to a good start, B00m! It's hard to go wrong with Kaylyn getting her arse spanked, and it's kind of a nice present for Willjohn (for whom I have a little present myself but it's not as nice as this - only an Australian strip that should have had some spankings - and we'll see it another time). I'm not sure where your story is going from here. Most Americans sort of forgot about Australia after the Crocodile Dundee movies, which is odd considering the long alliance between the countries and the common language. I remember an episode of The Simpsons where the family goes to Australia and of course gets in trouble for obnoxious behavior (funny sign on a building:

"Australian Cultural Center
Cart Your Arse on In")

but nothing much after that, although I don't follow today's popular culture so I probably wouldn't know about any movies or TV shows set in Australia anyway.

I know we're all eagerly awaiting further developments "down under" as it were, and thanks for doing something special for Romantic Spanking Month! :D
Originally, I had planned for Jack to be just a one-episode character... and then Katie, Bullmoose, and Kaylyn would move on to the next destination of their vacation.

But there was a sudden change of plans. I had the idea of Kaylyn falling in love with him... and having him become a popular Hollywood actor. Of course, there's plenty of precident for that in real-life. Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, and Nicole Kidman, just to name three, have become incredibly successful acting in Hollywood movies. And I suppose I shouldn't leave out the ORIGINAL "Tasmanian Devil", Errol Flynn!

Now Jack has returned to the little outdoor restaurant, where he used to work while auditioning and struggling to get that "breakout" role in show business. The restaurant will be the perfect venue for his wedding, with his lovely American co-star, Kaylyn. And what better place could here be to celebrate Romantic Spankng Month?

My contribution to Romantic Spanking Month this year will center around Kaylyn and Jack's wedding. (And will include SPANKINGS, of course!)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It may be a coincidence that today (January 26) is Australia Day, the anniversary of the First Fleet arriving in Sydney Harbour in 1788 to set up the first white settlement in what is now known as Australia. Jack could celebrate it by spanking his Aussie bride-to-be. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:11 am It may be a coincidence that today (January 26) is Australia Day, the anniversary of the First Fleet arriving in Sydney Harbour in 1788 to set up the first white settlement in what is now known as Australia. Jack could celebrate it by spanking his Aussie bride-to-be. :roll:
@#$%! I forgot about Australia Day! Ir's roo late to incorporate an Australia Day celebration into this year's Romantic Spanking Month story... but next year... Just before their 1st wedding anniversary, I'll have to come up with something.

How do you usually celebrate?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It usually degenerates into arguments as to whether it was a time to celebrate or about an invasion.

Yesterday The main thing I did was visit my brother who recently moved into a retirement village after six months in hospital because of a serious fall.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Not only Jack get to spank Kaylyn he also spanks his future Mother in Law :twisted: :D :D :D HOT!!!!!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The sounds of a hard palm slapping a nice soft round feminine bottom is music to my ears :twisted: :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:25 pm The sounds of a hard palm slapping a nice soft round feminine bottom is music to my ears :twisted: :D :D
And to the musicians who recorded her too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:18 pm Not only Jack get to spank Kaylyn he also spanks his future Mother in Law :twisted: :D :D :D HOT!!!!!
He's also spanked Kaylyn's distant descendant, Elaine, when she auditioned for the role of Lizzie. And he even spanked the ghost of Lizzie herself. He's one lucky so-and-so! :D :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:58 pm It usually degenerates into arguments as to whether it was a time to celebrate or about an invasion.

Yesterday The main thing I did was visit my brother who recently moved into a retirement village after six months in hospital because of a serious fall.
That sounds like Columbus Day in the U.S. They used to say that Chrisopher Columbus discovered America... until someone pointed out that Native Americans knew it was here a long time before he did.

Then, it turned out he wasn't even the first white European to get here. Some Vikings had a short-lived colony in Canada about four hundred years earlier.
hugob00m

Romantic Spanking Month Part 2

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the next installment of my contribution to Romantic Spanking Month.

0002 romantic 01.jpg
0002 romantic 01.jpg (112.4 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 02.jpg
0002 romantic 02.jpg (119.71 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 03.jpg
0002 romantic 03.jpg (117.27 KiB) Viewed 2210 times