A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:14 am In my experience most wives/girlfriends would hate for her partner to buy her underwear for her.
Yes. I think that's true in most cases. However, the reason Katie wants to send Bullmoose to Blah-Mart instead of going there herself is that Officer Yank might be waiting for her. She doesn't want to leave her bookstore until she has some panties... even if Bullmoose buys her something she wouldn't ordinarily wear.

I've got a story planned for next time about Bullmoose's shopping trip.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katie would be rather embarrassed having to send Bullmoose to get knickers for her but she is in a rather desperate situation.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:05 am Katie would be rather embarrassed having to send Bullmoose to get knickers for her but she is in a rather desperate situation.
You're right. I guess the choice here is being embarrassed by having Bullmoose go underwear shopping for her... OR... go to the Blah-Mart herself and risk being caught by Officer Yank. Then, she'd be em -BARE-ASS-ed! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Precisely :ugeek:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Commando Katie

Post by web-ed »

The question before the house: Does a wife who sends her husband to the store to buy underwear for her deserve to be spanked?

I'd have to say "No" in general and "No" in this case.

There are certainly many spanking offenses that a wife can commit, but sending her husband to the store for something? I don't think so.

Now in this case, Katie's more serious offense was going outside without panties in the first place. That was definitely a spanking offense, but she's already been spanked for it (three times! :lol: ), and even if we only count the one given her by Bullmoose (the guy most clearly authorized to administer this just punishment), the principle of double jeopardy applies.

Of course, Katie being Katie it won't be long before she'll do something else to deserve a spanking. ;) I feel at this point it is incumbent on me to suggest what that something might be, but the only ideas that come to me at this moment seem rather lame:

1. Procrastination - if she hadn't put off doing her laundry, she wouldn't have run out of panties to wear. (That basket in the first panel was pretty full, so it's not like she didn't have enough.)
2. Foolishness, that is in climbing up that ladder knowing she didn't have any panties on.
3. Foolishness #2 - ignoring the weather forecast of high winds, which made it obvious her skirt would be blown up.
4. Foolishness #3 - wearing that skirt instead of, say, sweatpants, jeans, or a pantsuit.
5. Selling that rare book too cheaply.
6. Something completely outlandish - maybe giving space aliens a bad impression of the human race by walking around with no panties (don't ask what the probability is that Katie is the one female they look at on planet earth), so they give up on us for another thousand years.

Yeesh! That last one was pretty far out - guess it's time to pack it in for the night.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Could it be that Katie has some French ancestry?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pm The question before the house: Does a wife who sends her husband to the store to buy underwear for her deserve to be spanked?

I'd have to say "No" in general and "No" in this case.

There are certainly many spanking offenses that a wife can commit, but sending her husband to the store for something? I don't think so.
I can see your point there. Some men (including myself) feel unconfortable in the lingerie department of a store, but that discomfort doesn't need to lead to a spanking for the wife.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pmNow in this case, Katie's more serious offense was going outside without panties in the first place. That was definitely a spanking offense, but she's already been spanked for it (three times! :lol: ), and even if we only count the one given her by Bullmoose (the guy most clearly authorized to administer this just punishment), the principle of double jeopardy applies.

Of course, Katie being Katie it won't be long before she'll do something else to deserve a spanking. ;) I feel at this point it is incumbent on me to suggest what that something might be, but the only ideas that come to me at this moment seem rather lame:
You're right about that. Even if I don't his shopping trip as an excuse, there are plenty more.

web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pm1. Procrastination - if she hadn't put off doing her laundry, she wouldn't have run out of panties to wear. (That basket in the first panel was pretty full, so it's not like she didn't have enough.)
Yeah, I hadn't thought about procrastination as a reason for a spanking, but Katie was certainly guilty of it! All those panties in he basket and not a clean pair in the house?
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pm2. Foolishness, that is in climbing up that ladder knowing she didn't have any panties on.
That was part of Bullmoose's reason for the spanking he just gave her. So far, in just one morning (that has been spread out over these last four episodes) Katie has been spanked by Officer Yank for exposing herself in public, by Mr. Ksuf for being late for an appointment, and now by Bullmoose for being up a ladder with no panties in front of Mr. Kauf
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pm3. Foolishness #2 - ignoring the weather forecast of high winds, which made it obvious her skirt would be blown up.
Katie lives in Kansas! Ir's ALMOST ALWAYS a windy day! The only time there's not a breeze is on the hottest day of the year.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pm4. Foolishness #3 - wearing that skirt instead of, say, sweatpants, jeans, or a pantsuit.
She could've selected her wardrobe more carefully... that is,,, unless she didn't have any sweatpants, jeans, or pantsuits that were clean either... in which case she REALLY needs to be spanked for procrastination!
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pm 5. Selling that rare book too cheaply.
There'll be more about the book later.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:32 pm6. Something completely outlandish - maybe giving space aliens a bad impression of the human race by walking around with no panties (don't ask what the probability is that Katie is the one female they look at on planet earth), so they give up on us for another thousand years.

Yeesh! That last one was pretty far out - guess it's time to pack it in for the night.
Yeah. Far out, but I've done far out before, like the time Katie almost doomed the human race by repairing an alien cloning machine, not knowing that it would be used to create an army of human/alien hybrid clonea to invade us. Fortunately, the earth was saved because the human D.N.A. that the alien used to make her human/alien hybrid clone had been taken from Bullmoose, He turned out to be more like Bullmoose than the alien commander had anticipated! Instead of attacking earth, he gave his commander a spanking and made her promise to protect it.

That was pretty far out, I'd have to admit.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

if it`s Valentine Day or her Birthday Day I would buy her some Victoria Secret but sending me out to buy her regular panties No way :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great comic 8-) 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thnks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:12 pm if it`s Valentine Day or her Birthday Day I would buy her some Victoria Secret but sending me out to buy her regular panties No way :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great comic 8-) 8-)1
Yeah. I agree. However, she doesn't want to leave the bookstore. Officer Yank might be waiting!

That means Bullmoose has been appointed the official panty-buyer.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

As revenge Butch may get her some nylon passion-killers. :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:05 pm Could it be that Katie has some French ancestry?
French ancestry? Are you thinking someone in her lineage might have come from that place in France where the women wear no pants?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There are plenty of saucy limericks referring to French ladies who dress like that.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:21 am There are plenty of saucy limericks referring to French ladies who dress like that.
I'm sure there are several. The one I'm most familiar with uses the tune of "The Streets of Cairo" and begins with the line, "There's a place in France, where the women wear no pants..."

The melody and rhythm of the song have a "snake charmer" sound and fit well with the gyrating motions of a stripper.
hugob00m

Commando Katie... doesn't get spanked this week.

Post by hugob00m »

This week, the focus shifts to someone else momentarily.

"Who?" you might ask.

You'll find out soon.

0004 commando 01.jpg
0004 commando 01.jpg (74.08 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004 commando 02.jpg
0004 commando 02.jpg (78.28 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004 commando 03.jpg
0004 commando 03.jpg (87.78 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004 commando 04.jpg
0004 commando 04.jpg (84.96 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004 commando 05.jpg
0004 commando 05.jpg (89.99 KiB) Viewed 2314 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004 commando 06.jpg
0004 commando 06.jpg (94.41 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004 commando 07.jpg
0004 commando 07.jpg (77.6 KiB) Viewed 2317 times