A Thirteenth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: A Thirteenth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:58 am I am sure as a redaction assistant she will need plenty of experience given by her colleagues to ensure she doesn't have to use any inflammatory words to express her feelings
She may have an opportunity to interact with others in her department... however... I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of "redaction". Redactors don't really express their feelings in their work.

Redaction is the act of blacking out words and phrases in a document that had previously been secret, but some parts of it are going to be made public. It's a lot like censorship, except that what is omitted is politically or militarily sensitive, rather than obscene. Usually it's done by a person with a marker, although some redaction software exists too.

By the way, the reason that I decided to have a redaction department at S.P.A.N.K. was that Katie works in the office in-between her spy assignments. What's her office job? Well... I never really thought about it until recently. "Redaction assistant" could be abbreviated "RED-ASS". And if she ever gets promoted to the lead position of the redaction department, her title will be abbreviated "RED-HEAD".
".
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katie will always be a redhead with a red arse. Bullmoose will make sure of that.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commeenting.
willjohn wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:24 pm Katie will always be a redhead with a red arse. Bullmoose will make sure of that.
True.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Marie

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:02 am Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:21 pm Denise? Does Marie have an identical twin sister? :shock:
Hmmmmm... Either Web-ed made a mistake, or Marie's full name is Denise Marie Amadan LeRoux. Some people prefer to use their middle name instead of their first.
I can't fully explain the mistake (since corrected in the original post with a note of explanation) as I usually have an excellent memory, but I suspect lack of sleep - a big problem for me - has something to do with it. Even now, I'm writing this at 4:30 A.M. after maybe four hours' sleep. I don't generally have a problem with names, but this week I also typed "Mona" while describing a spankee named "Thelma" that we'll be seeing in a cartoon next week. Where that came from I have no idea as neither name is particularly common these days and I don't believe I have personally spanked any women named either Mona or Thelma (or Denise!) even in my imagination.

And because I have so little time, I often read the board or work on CSR when I'm too tired to concentrate on anything else, even after sleeping close to my current maximum - about five hours.

Was there ever a character in Katie named Denise? Probably not. I'd better keep working on getting that sixth hour. :?
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Burns is Back: Part Six

Post by web-ed »

So Marie is real boss at S.P.A.N.K.? That was a surprise! Katie said "that word" again? That wasn't a surprise, but it was certainly a welcome development :lol: !

Good to know that Katie is going to stay on at S.P.A.N.K. They need her there, and we need to see her continuing to get spanked there! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:44 am I can't fully explain the mistake (since corrected in the original post with a note of explanation) as I usually have an excellent memory, but I suspect lack of sleep - a big problem for me - has something to do with it. Even now, I'm writing this at 4:30 A.M. after maybe four hours' sleep. I don't generally have a problem with names, but this week I also typed "Mona" while describing a spankee named "Thelma" that we'll be seeing in a cartoon next week. Where that came from I have no idea as neither name is particularly common these days and I don't believe I have personally spanked any women named either Mona or Thelma (or Denise!) even in my imagination.

And because I have so little time, I often read the board or work on CSR when I'm too tired to concentrate on anything else, even after sleeping close to my current maximum - about five hours.

Was there ever a character in Katie named Denise? Probably not. I'd better keep working on getting that sixth hour.
I haven't had a character named "Denise" until now. However, when I read what you and WillJohn said about it, I decided that from now on, "Denise" is Marie's first name, but she prefers to go by her middle name.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:15 am So Marie is real boss at S.P.A.N.K.? That was a surprise! Katie said "that word" again? That wasn't a surprise, but it was certainly a welcome development !
I just thought it might make an interesting plot twist to have her be a "covert" boss of a covert agency. On the surface, things won't change much. Kate now knows, and so does the audience, but none of Katie's other co-workers suspect anything.

And, of course, one of the big things that isn't going to change with the revelation that Marie is secretly in charge, is that Katie will still get spankings for showing up late and for saying "that word'.
willjohn

Re: Marie

Post by willjohn »

web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:44 am
hugob00m wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:02 am Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:21 pm Denise? Does Marie have an identical twin sister? :shock:
Hmmmmm... Either Web-ed made a mistake, or Marie's full name is Denise Marie Amadan LeRoux. Some people prefer to use their middle name instead of their first.
I can't fully explain the mistake (since corrected in the original post with a note of explanation) as I usually have an excellent memory, but I suspect lack of sleep - a big problem for me - has something to do with it. Even now, I'm writing this at 4:30 A.M. after maybe four hours' sleep. I don't generally have a problem with names, but this week I also typed "Mona" while describing a spankee named "Thelma" that we'll be seeing in a cartoon next week. Where that came from I have no idea as neither name is particularly common these days and I don't believe I have personally spanked any women named either Mona or Thelma (or Denise!) even in my imagination.

Was there ever a character in Katie named Denise? Probably not. I'd better keep working on getting that sixth hour. :?
Could the old "Randy and The Rainbows" song "Denise" have come on the radio during your late-night work? It was one of Tony's favourite car radio songs in "The Sopranos."
hugob00m

Denise Marie

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:04 pm Could the old "Randy and The Rainbows" song "Denise" have come on the radio during your late-night work? It was one of Tony's favourite car radio songs in "The Sopranos."
There was an old joke about a pregnant woman who asked her brother for advice regarding baby names. He told her, "If she's a girl, I'd call her 'Denise,'"

"What if he's a boy?"

"Denephew."
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I was expecting Katie to also have her mouth washed out for cussing :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good story 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

In about 1980 Blondie brought out another version of Denise with a female focus calling it "Denis". Debbie Harry pronounced it "Denny". Perhaps she thought it gave it a French feel.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:35 pm I was expecting Katie to also have her mouth washed out for cussing :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good story 8-) 8-)
Hmmmm... You may be right. It's possible a good mouth-soaping might teach her a lesson, and she'll never cuss again.

That's why none of the guys are willing to do it.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:59 pm In about 1980 Blondie brought out another version of Denise with a female focus calling it "Denis". Debbie Harry pronounced it "Denny". Perhaps she thought it gave it a French feel.
I just listened to Blondie's version of that song, and I thought it sounded a lot like "Sheila", by Tommy Roe. But then, "Sheila" sounded a lot like something by Buddy Holly.
hugob00m

Romantic Spanking Month

Post by hugob00m »

Here's my contribution to Romantic Spanking Month.

0001 romantic 01.jpg
0001 romantic 01.jpg (111.65 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
hugob00m

Romantic Spanking Month

Post by hugob00m »

0001 romantic 02.jpg
0001 romantic 02.jpg (116.56 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
hugob00m

Romantic Spanking Month

Post by hugob00m »

0001 romantic 03.jpg
0001 romantic 03.jpg (96.75 KiB) Viewed 1085 times