A Thirteenth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Fire part 2

Post by hugob00m »

0002 fire 05.jpg
0002 fire 05.jpg (87.85 KiB) Viewed 6203 times
hugob00m

Fire part 2

Post by hugob00m »

0002 fire 06.jpg
0002 fire 06.jpg (113.31 KiB) Viewed 6203 times
hugob00m

Fire part 2

Post by hugob00m »

0002 fire 07.jpg
0002 fire 07.jpg (105.73 KiB) Viewed 6203 times
hugob00m

Fire part 2

Post by hugob00m »

0002 fire 08.jpg
0002 fire 08.jpg (95.31 KiB) Viewed 6203 times
hugob00m

Fire part 2

Post by hugob00m »

0002 fire 09.jpg
0002 fire 09.jpg (103.93 KiB) Viewed 6203 times
hugob00m

Fire part 2

Post by hugob00m »

0002 fire 10.jpg
0002 fire 10.jpg (115.26 KiB) Viewed 6203 times
willjohn

Re: A Thirteenth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

Nice to see both Katie and Clorene soundly spanked. As the fireman said Katie has a much nicer arse than Clorene. Katie will really have to watch her mouth. It gets her spanked even when she has committed no other infringement. :lol: Clorene really did deserve to finish up with a "fiery end." :roll:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

It just goes to show that you can't trust any public officials these days!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJphn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 am Nice to see both Katie and Clorene soundly spanked. As the fireman said Katie has a much nicer arse than Clorene.
Yes, she does. Clorene is naughtier... usually... but sometimes Katie needs to be spanked just for having such a tantalysing target! :D :D :D :D
willjohn wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 amKatie will really have to watch her mouth. It gets her spanked even when she has committed no other infringement. :lol:
She SHOULD watch her mouth, but she probably won't.
willjohn wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 amClorene really did deserve to finish up with a "fiery end." :roll:/
Yes, she did. And it's not over for her yet! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:14 am It just goes to show that you can't trust any public officials these days!
Yes. There has always been a problem with people in power who abuse their authority. Fortunately, in my cartoons, they only use their authority to abuse the derrieres of pretty women! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katie must live in the only town in the USA where "summary justice" is still OK. People in America are more likely to be shot. :?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Fire Part 2

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:46 pm Katie must live in the only town in the USA where "summary justice" is still OK. People in America are more likely to be shot. :?
A summary spanking may not be what we call "due process" but it's certainly "fun process"!

As for the likelihood of being shot, it depends. In Chicago, yes, it's far too likely, especially in bad neighborhoods but now spreading to the better areas. Not far away in rural Indiana, where I was today, you're more likely to die of boredom. You see, America is much more heterogeneous than most countries. Our large cities are plagued with high crime rates including a lot of shootings, and they're getting worse due to a political ideology that is pro-crime and pro-criminal. Suburban areas are much better and rural areas best of all. And even with the cities pulling our murder rate up, we're still not in the top 20 countries. (The top six: El Salvador, Jamaica, Lesotho, Honduras, Belize, and Venezuela).

My advice to anyone living in our large cities would be to move out and stay out until the political situation changes. I myself intend to leave the Chicago area at the earliest opportunity, before the violence spreads from the city to the western suburbs where I live. We'll still call the site "Chicago Spanking Review" though. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Fire Part 2

Post by web-ed »

I think most of the humor here stems from the old "Good new, bad news" routine. The good news for Katie: she's not going to be spanked on her wet clothes. The bad news: she's going to be spanked on a completely bare bottom! :lol:

For lovers of justice, Clorene finally gets her just desserts, and I for one was certainly happy to see her taken OTK. The long arm of the law did reach her as many of us suspected it would. :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Fire part 2

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting..
web-ed wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:00 pm I think most of the humor here stems from the old "Good new, bad news" routine. The good news for Katie: she's not going to be spanked on her wet clothes. The bad news: she's going to be spanked on a completely bare bottom! :lol:
Yes. It was definitely a "Good News, Bad News" joke on Katie. And although she may not have deserved the earlier spanking, she was thoroughly guilty of being a "potty-mouth" in a posted no-profanity zone!
web-ed wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:00 pmFor lovers of justice, Clorene finally gets her just desserts, and I for one was certainly happy to see her taken OTK. The long arm of the law did reach her as many of us suspected it would. :D
When true justice seens to be in short supply in real life, I felt the need to put some into my story. Clorene needed to be spanked for her negligence!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

I usually try to keep things up-beat and non-political in my O.T. Katie stories, but sometimes politcs can't be avoided.
web-ed wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:52 pm As for the likelihood of being shot, it depends. In Chicago, yes, it's far too likely, especially in bad neighborhoods but now spreading to the better areas. Not far away in rural Indiana, where I was today, you're more likely to die of boredom. You see, America is much more heterogeneous than most countries. Our large cities are plagued with high crime rates including a lot of shootings, and they're getting worse due to a political ideology that is pro-crime and pro-criminal. Suburban areas are much better and rural areas best of all. And even with the cities pulling our murder rate up, we're still not in the top 20 countries. (The top six: El Salvador, Jamaica, Lesotho, Honduras, Belize, and Venezuela).

My advice to anyone living in our large cities would be to move out and stay out until the political situation changes. I myself intend to leave the Chicago area at the earliest opportunity, before the violence spreads from the city to the western suburbs where I live. We'll still call the site "Chicago Spanking Review" though.
I was born during the first year of the Eisenhower presidency, at a time when the Republicans were pro-law... pro military... and not sycophants of the Russian leader of the time. It's a much different party now. The Democrats are the same '70s-style liberals they've been for he last sixty-or-so years... but we no longer have any REAL Republicans, just Jim-Crow Democeats wearing the Republican name... bellowing about "Law And Order", until somene orders THEM to obey the law. Then the little snowflakes whine that the Department of Justice has been "weaponized". Give me a break! "Law and Order" are meaningless unless the laws aply to everyone... including that Mafia-wannabe that used to be the President and now wants another term. What that sociopath needs is a term in prison!

I'm not a big fan of Joe Biden either, But it's a welcome relief to have an Americen in the Whitehouse.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Columbine, Colorado does not come across as a big city.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Good news for US and Katie that her soggy skin tight dress will be removed for the spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: also a good mouth soaping should happen after :D :D Good story!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:57 pm Good news for US and Katie that her soggy skin tight dress will be removed for the spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: also a good mouth soaping should happen after :D :D Good story!
After a wet-clothes spanking, Katie got spanked again on bare skin. We've seen her get spanked on a fully-clothed bottom, a nude bottom, and everything in-between! :D :D :D :D,

As for the mouth-soaping... Meh! I'm not really a fan of that. I don't think I'll be doing a story with Katie getting her mouth washed out with soap. I'd rather stick with spankings.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:03 pm Columbine, Colorado does not come across as a big city.
Some crimes are more prevalent in big cities. School shootings seem to happen everywhere.

Don't abort unborn childern. Wait until they're old enough to go to school.
hugob00m

Fire part 3

Post by hugob00m »

0003 fire 01.jpg
0003 fire 01.jpg (97.35 KiB) Viewed 5917 times

You may have noticed that, in the title page, the "O.T." is missing and Katie is standing upright. That means that Katie isn't the one who will be spanked this time :( :( :( :(

However, there is a naughty young lady who deserves it more than Katie this time.