Fourteenth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Saint Patrick's Day

Post by hugob00m »

0001 st pat 03.jpg
0001 st pat 03.jpg (95.93 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
hugob00m

Saint Patrick's Day

Post by hugob00m »

0001 st pat 04.jpg
0001 st pat 04.jpg (87.97 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
hugob00m

Saint Patrick's Day

Post by hugob00m »

0001 st pat 05.jpg
0001 st pat 05.jpg (112.4 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
hugob00m

Saint Patrick's Day

Post by hugob00m »

0001 st pat 06.jpg
0001 st pat 06.jpg (99.65 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
hugob00m

Saint Patrick's Day

Post by hugob00m »

0001 st pat 07.jpg
0001 st pat 07.jpg (105.32 KiB) Viewed 3206 times

This odd ending seems to require some kind of follow-up, but I don't have one yet. Sometime, I'm going to do another story involving the love affair between Marie and Haigh.

While the two of them are together, she's bound to get some gold from him... and more spankings!
willjohn

Re: Fourteenth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

Does Katie really still think Haigh's lucky spanking would not hurt? Now that's a triumph of hope over experience! :lol:

Marie just takes delight in a very sore arse.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:33 am Does Katie really still think Haigh's lucky spanking would not hurt? Now that's a triumph of hope over experience! :lol:
I think she just forgot how much of a sting Haigh's little hand could deliver. The good news is that between the leprechaun spankings she gets on Saint Patrick's Day, and all the birthday spankings she usually gets, she must be the luckiest woman on earth... except when it comes to avoiding spankings. She has no luck with that! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
willjohn wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:33 amMarie just takes delight in a very sore arse.
True.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: St. Patrick's Day

Post by web-ed »

A very nice way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, B00m, and certainly more fun than watching local politicians dying the Chicago River green (a Chicago tradition). So Katie and Marie both got spanked, which is fine and dandy, but where should the Haigh/Marie romance go from here?

The essential problem is to find recurring (spanking) humor in their relationship, and it's not an easy one to solve. Part of the problem is that Marie, unlike Katie, really wants to be spanked, which opens the possibility of the humorous frustration of her spanking desires - but that makes it hard to work Haigh into the plot, and also frustrates us the readers as much as it does Marie unless the plotline concludes with Marie getting spanked at the end (resolving the problem of her frustration). Notice that it's much easier to devise plots for Katie, who often schemes to avoid getting spanked, with of course the exact opposite results each time.

It's difficult, but not impossible. For example, Haigh could mischievously (he is a leprechaun, after all) give Marie an obstacle-strewn path to getting the spanking she craves, such as setting her the traditional task of reach the end of the rainbow. After having trouble doing so (the complication), Marie finally solves the problem and reaches the end of the rainbow, where she finds a figurative pot of gold in Haigh (or some magical construct) waiting for her and ready to turn her OTK.

A number of other plots could be devised along similar lines, but I'm having trouble coming up with completely dissimilar plotlines. There could be complications due to the unusual nature of their relationship (human being and fairy creature), but how would spanking fit into that? I keep coming back to Haigh bedeviling Marie by making it hard (but not impossible) for her to get the spankings she needs.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: St. Patrick's Day

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:17 am A very nice way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, B00m, and certainly more fun than watching local politicians dying the Chicago River green (a Chicago tradition). So Katie and Marie both got spanked, which is fine and dandy, but where should the Haigh/Marie romance go from here?
I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I like to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with a spanking for Katie, because of my own Irish heritage and because of two women who inspired the character. Maureen O'Hara was born in Ireland and later in life applied for U.S. citizenship. Lucille Ball was a several-generation American who had some partial Irish ancestry. I use the orange side of the Irish Republic's flag for Katie's hair color too. I haven't delved into Marie's ancestry in any of my stories, but I think of her as being African and French Creole on her father's side and maybe Irish and Rom (also known as Gypsy) on her mother's side,
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:17 am The essential problem is to find recurring (spanking) humor in their relationship, and it's not an easy one to solve. Part of the problem is that Marie, unlike Katie, really wants to be spanked, which opens the possibility of the humorous frustration of her spanking desires - but that makes it hard to work Haigh into the plot, and also frustrates us the readers as much as it does Marie unless the plotline concludes with Marie getting spanked at the end (resolving the problem of her frustration). Notice that it's much easier to devise plots for Katie, who often schemes to avoid getting spanked, with of course the exact opposite results each time.

It's difficult, but not impossible. For example, Haigh could mischievously (he is a leprechaun, after all) give Marie an obstacle-strewn path to getting the spanking she craves, such as setting her the traditional task of reach the end of the rainbow. After having trouble doing so (the complication), Marie finally solves the problem and reaches the end of the rainbow, where she finds a figurative pot of gold in Haigh (or some magical construct) waiting for her and ready to turn her OTK.
I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of a follow-up story with Haigh and Marie's relationship. But the good news it that they aren't central characters. When I have a good idea for a story with the two of them. I'll draw it.

Meanwhile. I have something for my next post that involves Kaylyn.

I realized when I posted this week's story and put some finishing touches on the next one, that I have these three characters with three different attitudes toward getting spanked.

Marie loves the heat of a good spanking. If anyone tries to "discipline" her by putting a paddle across her backside, they're in for a BIG disappointment! "Fun-time" spankings are welcome any time. And. of course, with her big, round bottom, she's never at a loss for men who are willing to give her what she wants.

Katie doesn't really like getting spanked, although she's resigned to it for the most part. She tries really hard to "behave" and not do things that she will be "punished" for... even though that never seems to work. Occasionally she tries to resist, or run away, but in her heart, she knows it's inevitable that, no matter how fast she runs, eventually she'll get caught and probably get spanked longer and harder than she originally would've been.

Sometimes Katie has some conflicting feelings. As a teen, she used to read romance novels about young ladies who got spanked by their lovers, and, instead of a punishment, the spankings turned out to inflame their passions. Frequently, the feel of Bullmoose's hand can kindle a flame in Katie's... uhhh,,, heart. Sometimes, she even gives in to her most amorous urges! After all, Bullmoose is her husband, and her only true lover... even though he's also her self-appointed conscience. It's complicated.

Kaylyn is a bit of an exhibitionist, like her great-grandmother was. She knows she has a cute butt, like most of the women of her family, and she likes to dress in a way that shows off her lovely curves. And whenever she gets a spanking, she KNOWS that she's the center of attention!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Good story and Great spanking action 8-) 8-) isn`t Spring the time for romance ??? :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:58 pm Good story and Great spanking action 8-) 8-)
I'm glad you liked it.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:58 pm isn`t Spring the time for romance ??? :D :D
Yes, you're right. Spring has traditionally been associated with romance. I think that part of it is that the plants that have been dormant in the winter are putting out leaves and flowers again. A lot of seasonal animals do their mating in the spring. And, of course, for us humans, the ladies who have been bundled up in their winter coats are ready to shed them in favor of more revealing clothes! :D :D :D :D

Speaking of shedding winter coats... Kaylyn is having a birthday! Who would like to see her shed everything and make an appearance in her birthday suit?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sounds good to me :roll:
hugob00m

Kaylyn's Birthday

Post by hugob00m »

WillJohn said that birthday spankings aren't a big thing in Australia. However, Jack has been spending most of his time in North America for the last five years... and he's married to the Most Spankabke Redhead in Hollywood!

0001 kaylyn birthday 01.jpg
0001 kaylyn birthday 01.jpg (94.26 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
hugob00m

Kaylyn's Birthday

Post by hugob00m »

0001 kaylyn birthday 02.jpg
0001 kaylyn birthday 02.jpg (104.55 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
hugob00m

Kaylyn's Birthday

Post by hugob00m »

0001 kaylyn birthday 03.jpg
0001 kaylyn birthday 03.jpg (82.94 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
hugob00m

Kaylyn's Birthday

Post by hugob00m »

0001 kaylyn birthday 04.jpg
0001 kaylyn birthday 04.jpg (101.99 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
hugob00m

Kaylyn's Birthday

Post by hugob00m »

0001 kaylyn birthday 05.jpg
0001 kaylyn birthday 05.jpg (75.22 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
hugob00m

Kaylyn's Birthday

Post by hugob00m »

0001 kaylyn birthday 06.jpg
0001 kaylyn birthday 06.jpg (86.5 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Any more naughty ladies lining up to be spanked by a leprechaun? :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am Any more naughty ladies lining up to be spanked by a leprechaun? :lol:
Not at the moment. Maybe if more of them find out that it's "good luck" to be spanked by him, they will.

I think Marie dominated most of his day. ;) ;) ;) ;)