Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!!!! Fantastic Spanking of Singapore Sal from Paragon in Fem Force #26 8-) 8-) the otk is Great also the color version brings out the spanking 8-) 8-) 8-) The Pablo version makes Sal bottom look like over rising dough :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Harley Quinn can really give a hard spanking and Batgirl is feeling it!! love how Batgirl`s hands are restrain as Harley play`s Name That Tune on her very large bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: don`t know why she not using a paddle maybe Doctor Cylon should use it on both of them :twisted: :twisted: :D :D GREAT Spanking!! THANKS!
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Another good week. And I loved Singapore Sal. Sorry there are no more of her here though her name soundly vaguely familiar.

One thing for sure, she is a villainess who needs to be spanked well and thoroughly.
One I'd love to see is her swimming nude in those warm tropical waters, and get pulled out and her bare, wet bottom given a long hard spanking, and include a panel with plenty of bottom pain lines, pillows, and perhaps even a mantelpiece?
She also reminds me of some of girls Captain Easy spanked in stories set in the topics.
And of course the Phantom's Sky Pirates spanking.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Our Harley Quinn spanking this week is once again F/F, despite the preference of most CSR readers for M/F. As I've explained many times, although I would prefer a higher ratio of M/F to F/F in Comics Gallery 1, I'm limited by the tastes of the artists and sometimes the people who commission them, and the strange fact is that these people have a marked and peculiar preference for the F/F orientation. Thus the best I can do is exercise some quality control and try to bring you only well-executed F/F material.

I think this week's Harley offering qualifies. It's very similar to some of Joe Gravel's other work we've seen before - "Good humor and oversize boobs and butts" is how I describe it on the page - but well worth seeing even so.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of F/F spankings, but I like Joe Gravel's drawing style. Batgirl's bottom is big and round, (although just a bit lop-sided) and she's in a very nice OTK position. I would've rather seen her over the knee of one of the male characters... but, oh well!

I think it would've been better if their round of Name That Tune had been joined by Batman and Robin, who could play the drum solo of "Wipeout" on the girls' backsides!
web-ed wrote:Since I was able to get to a second update this week, of course I made sure it was M/F to sort of balance things out. I chose Pablo's bare-bottomed update to the spanking of Singapore Sal in Femforce #46 because he sent it to me years ago and it's quite interesting enough to have deserved to be posted before now. Pablo sees to it that Sal gets it good and hard on the bare bottom, and she certainly deserves it.
Of course, I like this one a lot better! I've never read any of the comic books that feature Singapore Sal, but from that full-page scan you provided, it looks like she's a villainess who tries to flirt her way out of the consequences whenever she gets caught. And this one time, a hero named Paragon didn't fall for it! :D :D :D :D

This one has the things I like to see in a spanking panel. The spankee is a very pretty woman. The spanker is a big muscular man. Her OTK position is drawn well.

And, in the "G-rated" version, where she still has her pants, they're nice and tight. And seemingly made of a light-weight fabric that wouldn't really offer much protection from Paragon's punishing palm. But then we also have Pablo's altered version, in which her pants have been pulled down. (And her already-round bottom made even bigger!)

Great update! Thanks!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

And... BTW,
web-ed wrote:08/26/2011 Update: Here's a colorized version we picked up several years ago. We don't remember where, and we never knew who the colorist was, unfortunately.
I think the colorizing on that was done by me. I remember starting out with a low-resolution scan of that picture and adding colors to it.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I have a new colorized version of the Singapore Sal spanking, and some observations. First the picture.
singapore sal.jpg
singapore sal.jpg (577.27 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
I used the high resolution scan that you provided and added some color. The references available for Sal weren't always consistent, but most of them had her in green britches. (I decided to stick with the original outlines, instead of baring her bottom.)

Sometimes when I see a realistically-proportioned comic-book spanking panel, I wonder whether the artist had models to pose for the drawing, used photos for a reference, or just used his knowledge of anatomy to get all the joints bent and muscles flexed in the correct way.

Paragon's pose, sitting on that tree stump, reminds me of John Wayne in McLintock! And Sal's expression, combining defiance, anger and just a bit of apprehension, is also a bit reminiscent of Maureen O'Hara, when the Duke first put her a across his lap.
Maureen O'Hara about to get spanked.jpg
Maureen O'Hara about to get spanked.jpg (114.71 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
It's not exactly the same, but the similarity is there.

The biggest difference is that Paragon is shown giving Singapore Sal a left-handed spanking! Conveniently it was posted the same week as Left-handers' Day, which was the 13th.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Lucky 13th :roll:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I have a new colorized version of the Singapore Sal spanking, and some observations. First the picture.singapore sal.jpg

I used the high resolution scan that you provided and added some color. The references available for Sal weren't always consistent, but most of them had her in green britches. (I decided to stick with the original outlines, instead of baring her bottom.)

Sometimes when I see a realistically-proportioned comic-book spanking panel, I wonder whether the artist had models to pose for the drawing, used photos for a reference, or just used his knowledge of anatomy to get all the joints bent and muscles flexed in the correct way.

Paragon's pose, sitting on that tree stump, reminds me of John Wayne in McLintock! And Sal's expression, combining defiance, anger and just a bit of apprehension, is also a bit reminiscent of Maureen O'Hara, when the Duke first put her a across his lap.Maureen O'Hara about to get spanked.jpg

It's not exactly the same, but the similarity is there.

The biggest difference is that Paragon is shown giving Singapore Sal a left-handed spanking! Conveniently it was posted the same week as Left-handers' Day, which was the 13th.
I never knew it was you, B00m, but then over the years some of your early colorizations have popped up here and there, which means at least someone appreciated them. I will add your new one, which is excellent, to the page as soon as I can.

Thanks! :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/23/2019

Post by web-ed »

This week's updates:
  • Super-Spanking Summer continues with another crossover in our Harley Quinn mini-series as The Punisher spanks Harley :) !
  • Bonus Harley update: New fiction from Doctor Cylon in which Batwoman spanks Harley Quinn only to receive the same treatment herself from a surprising hand.
Next Week: Super-Spanking-Summer and the Harley Quinn mini-series both conclude with Harley being spanked by the head of the Batman Family himself - Batman! Another very nice piece by Tim Phillips.
And another extra bonus attraction as we read some more new fiction from Doctor Cylon in "Batgirl's Beating". :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. I'm delighted to see some M/F action going in the weekly update for a second week in a row!
web-ed wrote:Super-Spanking Summer continues with another crossover in our Harley Quinn mini-series as The Punisher spanks Harley :) !
web-ed wrote:Marvel's The Punisher is such an obvious choice for spanker it's surprising he hasn't been used in more spanking cartoons.
Yeah! I haven't read any Punisher comics, and I'm not too familiar with the character, but the name would seem to suggest that he should out there spanking some naughty superheroines... (along with dealing out more serious punishments for more serious crimes, of course... but that's not our concern at the moment! )I'm glad to see this picture of a somewhat more voluptuous Harley turned over the Punisher's knee! She has plenty of booty for him to deliver his smacks to! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hooray, Hugo Tendaz!

And the other one:
web-ed wrote:Bonus Harley update: New fiction from Doctor Cylon in which Batwoman spanks Harley Quinn only to receive the same treatment herself from a surprising hand.
Hmmmmmm! Who was that masked (and bearded) man? Well, he didn't leave any silver bullets behind, but he left a very red-bottomed villainess! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! The Punisher spanking Harley Quinn is Good but I don`t think it doing her any good because she enjoying it :x :twisted: There was a Punisher Christmas comic where the wives of Mob Bosses hire a female assassin to kill him only he kills the female assassin the Mob wives is shock and scare as they was at the mercy of The Punisher love how the artist drew each woman very beautiful and shapely and being this was a Christmas issue hoping they done something comical like spanking each woman across his knee instead he made them take all their money and give it to charity :( :twisted: Great Story with Doctor Cylon doing what he do best spanking the bottom of naughty Super heroin and villainess 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/30/2019

Post by web-ed »

Too soon, too soon, it's the end of summer, and with it the last installment of this year's Super-Spanking Summer :( .
  • Batman himself spanks Harley :)
  • Bonus update: More new fiction from Doctor Cylon in which Batgirl gets a thorough spanking.
  • Silly Bonus update: We found a non-spanking humor piece involving superheroes and have posted it under the Comic Book topic on this board. No link because of the two-links-per-post limit, but there's a link on the Home Page if you don't feel like searching over here.
You always want to go out on a high note, so I was determined to have another M/F scene with Harley, and who better to give her the discipline she deserves than Batman? Nice job from Tim Phillips, who unfortunately is leaving the "adult" area of artistic endeavor as I mention on the page. But I do still have 10 more of his spanking drawings, and we'll see at least some of them during next year's Super-Spanking Summer.

Next Week: It's Homecoming Week as we focus on high school hijinks! No really great material, but we do have Veronica giving Betty a good whack on the butt :D plus whatever else we can dredge up from the files. And I may talk a bit about where we are and what to expect next. :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! with the End of Super Spanking Summer 2019 coming to a final :cry: :cry: Great to see it going out with a Bang!!!!!! :D :D Batman Spanks Harley is Amazing :twisted: :twisted: he must be pretty strong to lift Harley up like that :twisted: :lol: :lol: nice bottom she have :D only flaw Harley is into spanking!! The Batgirl spanking story is Good would love to read more stories of female both super or villainess getting spanked :twisted: :twisted: just last week I read a fan made spanking story of Black Widow getting a spanking from Captain America in the movie Avengers Age Of Ultron :twisted: :twisted: how would it have been if a spanking really happen in that movie :twisted: :twisted: sure the feminist Sjw and me too movement would be going out there minds! it don`t have to be long and drawn out maybe the two wrestle and land on a sofa with Black Widow on top of Capt not wanting to hurt her he turns her over his knee and give her 5 or 6 hard smacks on her tight pants telling her how long she been needing this before she break free and give him a hard look :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: being a Spanko I believe nearly every movie should have a spanking in them when needed :D :D 8-) hope to find more stories soon Happy Labor Day WEB-ED CSR :D :D :D :D THANKS
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

I finally had a good chance to log in and comment on your latest update... (Just as it's almost time for the next one!)
web-ed wrote:Batman himself spanks Harley
Yeah! I liked that one.
web-ed wrote:We believe that Phillips "self-censored" his own drawing with that red dot
Here's a copy that's been "un-dotted"
batman_spanks_harley_quinn.jpg
batman_spanks_harley_quinn.jpg (127.42 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
web-ed wrote:Bonus update: More new fiction from Doctor Cylon in which Batgirl gets a thorough spanking.
I liked that, except for the black-and-blue part near the end of the story. I prefer redness without bruising.
web-ed wrote:Silly Bonus update: We found a non-spanking humor piece involving superheroes and have posted it under the Comic Book topic on this board.
That's funny! Even if it's "off-topic", it's really funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Another fine collection of superheroine and villainess spankings.
Suggest that Batgirl be presented with an alter ego called BRATGIRL! In her Bratgirl persona gets plenty of hard spankings. Perhaps a Bratgirl costume could have a g-string bottom to make it convenient for Doc Cylon and others!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote:Another fine collection of superheroine and villainess spankings.
Suggest that Batgirl be presented with an alter ego called BRATGIRL! In her Bratgirl persona gets plenty of hard spankings. Perhaps a Bratgirl costume could have a g-string bottom to make it convenient for Doc Cylon and others!
Bratgirl sounds like a great parody of Batgirl! And of course the spanking possibilities would be endless! :D
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/06/2019

Post by web-ed »

It's Homecoming Week here at CSR, our sometime-annual tradition (when I can find enough suitable material) in which we feature high school spanking hijinks! This year we have two major and two minor offerings. First, the major:
On the minor side, I posted a "Missed Opportunity" on this board featuring the Archie-imitator Wilbur. He came close to whacking his girlfriend's rear, but not close enough for our liking - no link because of the two-link-per-post limit. Last and least I posted a rather kinky excerpt from an unknown Archie comic in which Veronica mounts Reggie and rides him like a horse, even using a riding a crop on him! This one you'll find in Comics Gallery 2 (do a "Find" on "Veronica" or "Reggie") - no link because it's F/M and I promised I wouldn't link to those any more.

Some may wonder why I bothered with such a scene when I'm so hard-pressed for time. The answer is that one of my goals for this year was to completely segregate the F/M and M/M (yeuchh!) material from the X/F stuff in each gallery where it was an issue, and this was a good opportunity to do that in Comics Gallery 2. The X/M junk will be relegated to its own table at the bottom of the page where it may be easily avoided (or searched) depending on the reader's tastes. (The separate HTML table allows a sort of demarcation line in the form of some whitespace, and I've added a title so everyone knows what to expect).

Next week: The Comic Strip Series returns with a modern strip. And in two weeks we return to the many discoveries of Phil Sweetspot :ugeek: ! I'm really exhausted right now but I'll try to have more to say about it next week. :)

P.S. B00m, thanks for the altered Batman/Harley drawing. I keep thinking I'm going to get your alterations posted, and one of these weeks I'll be right!
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! Home Coming make me think that Spiderman will be showing up to give some naughty villainess a spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D to see the Good Doctor Cylon putting his paddle to good use on Betty`s jiggling bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: like that jacket she wearing ! Veronica whacking Betty`s bottom is exciting 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: love her reaction :lol: :lol: nice gag and Very Good Drawing!!!! THANKS!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think Veronica and Betty would both prefer Archie's hand to a newspaper or a paddle.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/13/2019

Post by web-ed »

I'm posting this a little early this week as I'm travelling with a sick cat tomorrow to a distant pet hospital and may not have secure internet access.

The Comic Strip Series is back! And would have never left if I'd been able to handle the workload, but enough of that. To give myself a little breathing space, I'm posting a modern strip (which requires less research work), a very nice little piece by the Turkish artist TeMel in which her Kinky Girl character says she's been a very bad girl and...you get the idea. Find it here.

I actually have a second strip featuring this character that I'd forgotten about, and we'll be seeing it eventually, but for next week I'm going to try my best to get back to Phil Sweetspot's :ugeek: finds. The focus should be on Winnie Winkle, but don't hold me to it as I'm going to try to take a brief "vacation" and I don't know how much coding time I'm going to have.

Next, let's get to the August Spanking Search Report. It's short and not very sweet.

August Comics Pages
Pages searched: 2089
Total: 610796
Comic Spankings: 0

Yep, another goose egg, and I can't tell you how tired I am of wading through issue after issue of Gabby Hayes Western. I always found Western comics a little dull, and in fact for a while there I'd given up on them completely. But because we have seen a few good spankings come out of them and because so many have become available in the past two years I decided to go back to including them in my search. (In fact I know of a Golden Age Timely/Marvel western with a spanking in it, but I really can't afford even the necessary $60 for a low-grade copy right now.) Of course, 2000 pages isn't a very impressive total, but at least I'm slowly catching up now with less than 500 more comics to look at. :geek:

With so much else going on, I suppose this isn't the time to talk about Humorama, but despite everything I'm up against, I've tried to secure some more of the key issues (there's only about 5 or 6 left) as well as some of the later digests from the post-1960 period, and for the most part I simply can't meet the prices these things are going for now. The high prices helped me three and four years ago when I sold off my Humorama collection at a great profit, but now they just mean I can't afford the books any more (with a few exceptions - I sometimes still grab one from the reprint era at a low price). To save time I may have to stop the search altogether.

What that means for CSR: I still do have something like a dozen unseen Humorama "spankers" in my files, and as soon as we get done with the current Strip Series we should return to Humorama long enough to get these out there for all of you to see even though some Humorama mysteries will still remain to be solved at some future date. Eventually, Humorama collectors are going to die off (now there's a cheery thought) :) and assuming I outlive at least some of them, prices should come down. I mean, can you imagine today's' millenial know-nothing kids, the worst-educated generation in American history, caring about old 50's digests with Bettie Page and no full nudity? And then I'll finally get those last 6 issues from the 1955-60 "classic" period and answer the most pressing of the remaining Humorama mysteries. :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Nice update this week.
web-ed wrote:he Comic Strip Series is back! And would have never left if I'd been able to handle the workload, but enough of that. To give myself a little breathing space, I'm posting a modern strip (which requires less research work), a very nice little piece by the Turkish artist TeMel in which her Kinky Girl character says she's been a very bad girl and...you get the idea.
A funny depiction of a familiar situation! This is more likely to happen when an implement, such as a cane, is being used. And... when the "punishment" is being done at the request of the "bad girl", her wishes need to be taken into consideration. Also, it's unclear if the man in the cartoon is a full-on "top", or if he's just going along with what the "Kinky Girl" asked him to do, in the hope that it will lead to some sex afterwards. (I suspect the latter)

The girl in the comic is nicely-shaped and the gag is funny. Thanks for posting this one.