Is This A Spanking? Please Help!

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.

Is this a spanking?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 24

web-ed
Site Admin

Is This A Spanking? Please Help!

Post by web-ed »

I ran across this item in Jumbo Comics #82. It's from a feature called "The Hawk" which was a high seas adventure strip. For the life of me, I can't tell whether this is a spanking or not! So I've decided to ask the readers to help in making this all-important determination. And in honor of Election Day next week, we'll make it a poll and take a vote on it. If the majority decides it's a spanking, I'll post it in Comics Gallery 2. Polls will be open until Nov. 22, and you can change your vote if you change your mind.

I can't understand why the "spanker" has taken her boot off, although it looks like she's hitting the "spankee" with it. For our purposes here, any hand-held object (including footwear) applied to the buttocks will be counted as an official spanking. So is she whacking her with the boot on the head or on the tail?

[02/28/2010 Update] The Ayes have it, and this has been posted in Comics Gallery 2 as promised.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Re: Is This A Spanking? Please Help!

Post by jimc »

hi web-ed i would call it a spanking (albeit a very bad one, but a spanking noetheless) and both women are extremely pretty and would look good otk.
Jim
Ripley

Post by Ripley »

I too was well aware of the existence of this panel. It is ambiguous to say the least, because it is not completely clear exactly what is going on. I would have to classify this panel from Jumbo #82 to be a spanking panel, because the artist has taken the time to illustrate that the gal on the top has taken her boot off, and it perilously hovers above the prone girl's bottom. So the panel makes us do the arithmetic. We know that 2+2=4, therefore, removing boot over subdued culprit can only mean she's going to do one thing with it, and that is to spank the tarnations out of her. What are the other options? None. I would call this one 'weak' but still worthy of our Spanko attention.
Tunasheart

Post by Tunasheart »

I would classify that as a spanking panel even though we don't see the boot hitting her bottom. The positioning
of one sitting on the other, and the position of the boot leads me to believe that a spanking is what the artist
had in mind.