Two new finds

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Me2612

Two new finds

Post by Me2612 »

One is from Catwoman #23. The other character is Princess Tinderbox.
The other is a one-smacker between She-Hulk and Hercules. I'm not sure which comic it's from.
Attachments
swrspnk.jpg
swrspnk.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
jdon.jpg
jdon.jpg (179.64 KiB) Viewed 3934 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Two new finds

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Nice Find 8-) 8-) Cat Woman should have giving Princess Tinderbox a good otk spanking in that tight outfit :twisted: :lol: :lol: both women have very nice shapely buttocks :D :D Always wanted to see She Hulk get that bottom spank hard :lol: :lol: remember her in a cartoon getting a hard whack on the fanny by The Gray Hulk that sent her flying through the air :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: hoping it been atl( Across The Lap)!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Two new finds

Post by web-ed »

Great work, Me2612! Sorry for the tardy appreciation, but this is the first chance I've had to get to this topic. Both finds belong in Gallery 2 and the Comics Spanking Data Base, but it will be some time before I can add them.

The Catwoman / Princess Tinderbox (well named now that her fanny's on fire :lol:) scene shows us DC is still in the spanking scene. Marvel never did get the hang of spanking after the Golden Age, and the Hercules / She-Hulk scene reminds me of the Daredevil / Black Widow butt-slap - a spanking that didn't quite come off.

Thanks for sharing these! :D
-- Web-Ed