"The Phantom" Spanking Question

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Focus On The Phantom

Post by web-ed »

Dan and Tanner,

Hope you don't mind my merging this topic with the earlier one on The Phantom which I did in the name of efficiency. I'm very gratified by the reception my efforts have received from both of you, and from others as well.

Tanner asks, how do we top this? Your suggestion to have Doc Cylon go to work on this is meritorious, but someone would have to provide the base figure-drawing or at least a very carefully done photo-manipulation (perhaps using Dan's Phantom spanks Wonder Woman). I don't have Photoshop or its equivalent, and I don't think I could do it with MIcrosoft Paint. Still, it's an idea. And speaking of Jungle Girls, here's a prime candidate for some spanking action:
Spankable Jungle Girl, by Cameron Blakey
Spankable Jungle Girl, by Cameron Blakey
Jungle Girl 2 cameron blakey.jpeg (63.94 KiB) Viewed 3724 times
Dan,

Your memory may be better than you think: I believe The Marshall Sisters, Greta and Lana, did make appearances in two separate Phantom story lines. I have narrowed down the spanking one to the first months of 1948. I have one Sunday page also featuring the sisters that is alleged to come from 1942, which would be consistent with other claims I have seen that the spankings took place in the Marshall sisters' second and final appearance. It would also mean that the sisters first appeared at most a few months after The Sky Band leaders, Sala and Margo, got spanked on that island in late 1941. Therefore, you shouldn't feel bad about mixing them up after a number of years.

I don't think this is possible, but wouldn't it be wonderful if the Marshall Sisters were spanked in that first adventure also? Anyway, it looks like I've got plenty of more researching to do...

P.S. I forgot to mention, for the benefit of those reading this years from now, that "Focus on the Phantom" was a special weekly update that took place today. To see all these Phantom spankings, see The Phantom Spanking Index contained in one of these pages.
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Re: "The Phantom" Spanking Question

Post by Tanner »

Thats right, there was an earlier Phantom adventure featuring the Marshall sisters, but no spanking involved. too bad, especially as I vaguely recall part of the story had them wearing flimsy harem-style costumes.
Now thats an idea for a great picture, a girl getting spanked over harem pants, especially a gauzy, near-transparent pair. Also, one with a bellydancer getting spanked.
hugob00m

Re: jungle girl getting spanked

Post by hugob00m »

I just decided to make my own version of a "jungle girl" spanking starring Katie and Scottie MacHottie. No story this time... but if I did do one, it would be the sequel to the other Scottie MacHottie story, and the plot would be almost identical.
jungle girl.jpg
jungle girl.jpg (61.38 KiB) Viewed 3709 times
Y'know, she gets hired to do a stunt-double fill-in for Lila Plumage. This time it's a jungle epic... with a spanking, of course! ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

aaaaah, the old "doing this for your own good" routine :lol: . i gotta tell you that i can't think of a better way to solve the jungle girl spanking problem than doing it yourself.................especially if it involves o t katie :D . katie always looks hot but especially so in this jungle girl outfit. kinda makes her already curvaceous bottom look even better. looks like a good, sound spanking too. too bad we can't see her expression. i love the way your signature is watching the proceedings too :lol: . thanks for sharing this with us. phil
hugob00m

Re: jungle girl getting spanked

Post by hugob00m »

I'm glad you liked this one, Phil. By the way, the reason I faced her away from the viewer in this one is that it's sort of intended to be a continuation of the Scottie MacHottie story, with Katie as a stunt double for the actress Lila Plumage. She has to keep her head turned away from the camera so that the audience doesn't spot the "substitution".
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hmm... Looks like a series coming up!

But I wish you felt okay with letting us see her face at least a couple of times. That'll call for a retake, right?

Cheers,
Dan