Lesser discussed heroines.

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: Lesser discussed heroines.

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

I never heard of Sun-Girl. Did she have any powers, other than landing butt-first on the badguys?

She looked good in her black tights, and it would've been fun to see her getting spanked for some real or imagined infraction.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Sun Girl

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:45 pm Givig Sun Girl a hot bottom would be an amazing feat but also enjoyable to watch :twisted: :D :D ! do you think it more spanking in DC comics than Marvel :?: :?: Nice fine
The easiest way to answer your question about DC vs. Marvel spanking numbers, Butch, is to refer to the main page of the CSR Comic Spanking Data Base. Scroll all the way to the bottom where you will find this tote board generated automatically for you:

Also, below that you will find the spanking totals for a number (not all) of comic book publishers. I knew I'd never be able to keep these up manually, so I wisely coded a summation routine years ago. The numbers are generated each time you invoke the page. Currently, DC leads Marvel by a score of 73 to 39, although DC is somehow still in second place behind Quality with 81! Archie has 52, but I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually surpass Fawcett's 66, because I think I've gone through most of Fawcett's books while a lot of Archie's remain unexplored (but I'm going to get to them someday!). :)
hugob00m wrote:I never heard of Sun-Girl. Did she have any powers, other than landing butt-first on the badguys?

She looked good in her black tights, and it would've been fun to see her getting spanked for some real or imagined infraction.
Sun Girl had no super powers, B00m, but in addition to her martial arts skills she did have a solar ray gun, although how it worked I have no idea. It certainly would have been less fun to see her giving a sun tan to a super-villain than it would have been to see the villain tanning her behind, though! :lol:

There was a much later Sun Girl, but she was after my time and of course no spankings of her are known or suspected (or likely :( ).
-- Web-Ed