Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/15/2011

Post by web-ed »

Phil,

Glad you like the updates this week! With Nelson's Silver Age Supergirl spanking the modern Supergirl, that is the description I got from Nelson himself. My definition of the Silver Age (there are others) is that it ran from 1956 to 1970. The SA Supergirl wore the classic mini-skirted costume, so calling the spanker Supergirl "Silver Age" is pushing it at least a little, since the costume she's wearing looks more like it came from around 1972 (v-neck blouse with small insignia and red shorts with stitching trim, although we can't be sure whether she's wearing shorts or skirt here).
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Great update this time! I especially liked the better scan of the marriage counselor! That was one of the better Kirk Stiles cartoons. That look on the woman's face makes me thing that her man will be trying that approach in the future... or wish he had!

And the Flintstones one was funny too! I haven't seen the actual episode in several years now, and I no longer rember why the girls wanted to get into the lodge, but I remember thinking how nice it was to see Fred and Barney get the "upper hand" for once, even if they didn't realize that they were giving their wives a small sample of the spankings they deserved. (You'd expect cavemen to be a little more dominant in their relationships, wouldn't you?)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

thanks for the info on the silver age. i guess i fall in there nicely. in 56 i was only 7 years old so i was into it soon after although i had stopped reading comics well before 70. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

(You'd expect cavemen to be a little more dominant in their relationships, wouldn't you?)[/quote]

hi boom,

you would think that wouldn't you. i often wondered if some kind of "cave man" behavior didn't lead to the start of spanking. as far as i know there is no record of the first spankings and it seemed reasonable to me that the cave men might have used something similar on their mates :D . i guess we'll never know. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/22/2011

Post by web-ed »

For update please visit the Home Page. There is now a link to the Home Page at the top of each Forum Page as well ( where it says "Chicago Spanking Review"). Took me a while to figure out how to do it, and it's a little hard to see because it's blue on blue, but changing the color would be difficult. Now if I can only keep the link working after I update this board to the newest version of phpBB...

No updates to existing pages this week, but six new pages should keep us busy.

Humorama Spanking Cartoons features Cop and Shop with George Morrice:
  • A a cop spanks a lawbreaker.
  • A shopgirl gets spanked for bad customer service.
Super-Spanking Summer:
  • Helen Parr, Mrs. Incredible, gets an incredible spanking from Doctor Cylon.
  • From Dave Wolfe, one of the many occasions on which he's chosen to show us Superman spanking Supergirl.
  • The first spanking from the Superman comic strip, where Superman spanks Princess Tania!
  • See the Dee Dee twins get caned in The Return of the Joker! It's only one stroke, but I've extracted some stills that show they felt it. This was a request from Butch, and I was glad to oblige!
Too tired to write much more now - be grateful for small favors - but I wanted to make clear why I don't have more of Dave Wolfe's stuff on CSR. He is, after all, a member in good standing of this very Forum! As most of his work is available exclusively on Discipline and Desire (some of it has also been collected in book form), it wouldn't be right to just take a cartoon and repost it, with the exception of those pieces Dave himself has posted in free, highly-public forums (such as his own blog). This week's "Superman spanks Supergirl" falls into that category. If you want to seek out more Wolfietoons, now you know where to find them! :)
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Another great lot. Had not seen that Superman one before. Like you say, always great to see the high and mighty ladies getting taken down a peg by a good oldfashioned spanking.
The shopgirl one was a favorite. There are certainly a lot of girls and women who deal with customers who could use that treatment, for their often rude or lazy behavior toward those they are waiting on.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

good looking spankee in the george morrice cop spanking although her breasts seem to be too high as if they are hanging from her shoulders :?: . i don't care much for her position either. i would have preferred an otk position better. i agree about the joke being completely unclear. thanks for all the info about dan decarlo and he cop spanking as well as the stuff about the isle of man. it was all fascinating :D . whether the h r departments allow it or not, i personally find the idea of employee spanking really appealing after spending 23 years in the grocery business :lol: . not only that but there have been lots of customers i thought could use a damn good spanking too and from the snotty look on the customer's face in this drawing, i'd say she might be one of them :lol: . i like the nicely dressed spankee in this one and i thought the beads of sweat were a nice touch too :D . i like this week's doc cylon too. first off, helen has a nicely rounded bottom just right for spanking :D . i love the confused look on her face too. the animation is great and you're right about the reaction of her bottom to the paddle! i am a huge fan of wolfietoons and i try to keep as complete a collection as possible so i already have this one. i loved your comment about how perfectly he has captured her embarrassment............it almost looks to me as if she's trying to be as quiet as possible so as to minimize the chance someone else will see :lol: . wolfie may have passed on giving supergirl a super sexy body but her bottom is nicely rounded and highly spankable even at that :D . i like the superman spanking from the old comic strip. looks like superman really knows how to give a good spanking. not only did i like the otk position but also the struggles of the spankee were nicely indicated by her kicking and pounding of her fists :D . again, thanks for all the history on all this and for posting the entire strip. it's so nice to be able to put some of these things in context.as far as the dee dee twins go............i guess i must have missed all of this entirely. none of this looks even remotely familiar to me :lol: . as i have said before. thanks for the web-ed-ucation again this week :D . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ha ha! A fun bunch of upates, as usual! I like the idea of the shopgirl cartoon the best, although I wish a better artist, such as Decarlo or Wenzel had drawn it.
Dave Wolfe

Post by Dave Wolfe »

Well it behooves me to be sure to comment on the update this week since I'm featured in it! :D Thanks very much, Web Ed!

That particular carton, inked and then colored with crayon (yes, really) was among the first batch I put on the web, and I see lots askew now, but lots I still like, too. It was intended to be horny, as well as funny. :lol:

And if you really wanna laugh, I didn't have any "art paper" handy at the time, and you can see the tape where I put two pages together. :lol: Ehh, Wotta Maroon!!

Thanks again for finding past published cartoons I've never seen!

And congratulations on have so many of these entries listed on Chross's weekly update, your hard work should be rewarded often!

(Where's the Applause Smiley? Oh, well, I'll just do it myself! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!!)

OH! By the way, many thanks for the "Discipline and Desire" plug, and the link back to the Wolfie Blog!
Last edited by Dave Wolfe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED Enjoyed the Superman spanking Princess Tania being I love seeing highstrung women being brought down a peg via spanking :lol: The George Morrice was nice although both spankings should have been otk liked the second spanking more with the sale lady being punish while the customer watch :D The Mrs.Incredible spanking was great never thought about her getting a spanking until now!! Dave Wolfe Superman spanking Supergirl is also good love the otk position with Supergirl`s bottom sticking up high on Superman lap after seeing Superman spank the Supertots bottoms I don`t think Supergirl`s bottom is in no danger either :D She look more embarrass than in pain. Harly Quinn sure knows how to swing a cane should have made both girls bend over touching their toes.If only they got spanked like Robin did on Batman :twisted: THANKS WEB-ED CSR!!!!!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/22/2011

Post by web-ed »

I'm gratified by everyone's enthusiastic reception to this week's updates! I don't want to drone on, but perhaps just a few more words on the caning of the Dee Dee twins might be in order.

Phil said
as far as the dee dee twins go............i guess i must have missed all of this entirely. none of this looks even remotely familiar to me :lol: .
I didn't give much background on this one. It was taken from the animated film Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000) which was based on the animated series Batman Beyond (1999 - 2001). This was a sort of "sequel series" to the excellent Batman The Animated Series (hereinafter Batman TAS) taking place about fifty years later, when Bruce Wayne (Kevin Conroy, reprising his TAS role) is an old man and recruits a new Batman, Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle). I did give a brief discussion of this series in Beyond Batman Spanking, somewhat taking it to task for what I felt was its excessively bitter tone. Return of the Joker, though well-done, was even darker than the series was, especially in the uncut version which never aired on The Cartoon Network.

The details of the plot don't really help put the caning into a larger context, so we won't go into them. The Dee Dee twins are relatively minor characters, members of a criminal gang called the Jokers, and the caning takes place when Grandma has to bail them out of jail.

Butch, whose enthusiasm for this scene inspired me to edit it for CSR, made this observation:
Harley Quinn sure knows how to swing a cane should have made both girls bend over touching their toes.If only they got spanked like Robin did on Batman :twisted:

Although we are probably in the minority, Butch, I have to agree with you about both girls having to touch their toes - it's a great caning position! Butch also wished that the twins had been "spanked like Robin did on Batman" - I think this is a reference to a scene from Batman TAS in which Robin got taken OTK and spanked by a large woman, and what Butch was getting at was his preference for the Dee Dee twins to have gotten an OTK hand spanking, which probably most CSR readers would agree with. Butch, please correct me if I've gotten this wrong.

I've never re-edited that scene for CSR since it's F/M, but it is in my possession (somewhere), and if I get any requests I'll go ahead with it (with suitable warnings so M/F fans can avoid it).

And a last-minute P.S. for Dave: I'm pleased to bring to light old Humorama cartoons which you've never seen before. In fact, I just discovered the existence of another very rare one from Bill Wenzel, but I don't have a good scan of it yet. I've got about 63 cartoons "in the hopper", and I think it's fair to say there are some that most of CSR's readers will never have seen before.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

love all the updates. I think Superman did spank 3 in the newspaper strips (so much for the belief that he could not spank as being super-strong he would break the poor girl that he spanked.) and there were other spankings that Superman encouraged. I always thought Mrs. Incredable was a spanking gold mine, but like every one else i would have preferred her otk. The Morrice ones i always remember seeing them in french and so had no idea what the caption read. again i prefer otk and very few of his were otk. Batman Beyond was a really dark series. It did seem that there were more gangs esp Joker and as the most deadly of almost all the villians i still wonder how he is still around, but it did seem to be a spanking generated series Joker spanking catwoman, etc. the spanking in the other batamn series did seem to be f/m and that is not my preference (m/f or f/f is the only way to go). Have a great day
jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/29/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page (this board now has a built-in link at the top of each page - "Chicago Spanking Review")

Humorama Spanking Cartoons:
  • Two twists on familiar themes from George Morrice: first, a maid spanks her young miss, instead of the other way around, and
  • then a milk man spanks a married woman - for flirting with the ice man!

Super-Spanking Summer:
  • Helen Parr, Mrs. Incredible, gets another incredible spanking from Doctor Cylon.
  • The recent Focus on The Phantom series inspired Oxken to send me two more modifications: Jorge spanks Queen Pera 2; and Phantom spanks Queen Pera 2.
  • We revisit the second spanking from the Superman daiily comic strip, where Superman spanks "The Blonde Tigress!" This one was posted years ago, but I have more historical information now plus some new scans from my own collection.
  • Congolike series begins with Pepper Potts (Iron Man) and The Black Widow spanking each other!
Dan Rivera supplied some new toons this week also. And don't forget to check our Resident Artists Forum, where you'll see more of Dan's stuff, plus Overbarrel's recent Back Side Story and hugob00m's ever-popular O. T. Katie! :)

Further news: this has been a busy week, but you're more likely to see the effects in a week or two because I work ahead, said effects being probably fewer updates. But I'll do my best and we will have at least something new each week. The three Rawhide spanking videos have now been edited, and the new page is nearly complete, but I haven't decided which week to post them. The Search for the Holy Grail is on standby because I've been so busy with the Superman strips and the Humorama stuff. I have recently obtained over 50 more digests, mostly Humorama but also some non-Humorama, one of which has a previously unknown and probably unreprinted spanking cartoon by Bill Wenzel! I also found three other unknown "spankers" in the Humorama ones - look for an update to The Humorama Toteboard topic soon to get the latest count.

I also got a couple of issues of Mr magazine, one of which had some spanking letters. Several people have expressed interest in this publication on these forums, so I'll see what I can do about maybe having a special feature in the fall. No spanking pics or drawings, though.

Now I must run - it's my duty to go over each and every one of these digests to find any more "spankers" (or more info on ones we already know about), and I'll just have to close my eyes when I come to all those naughty photos of girls with some of their clothes off ... :oops:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the maid spanking her miss. first off, i got a chuckle out of the idea that the mother went to bed and left instructions with the maid to spank her daughter. i also liked the startled expression on the spankee's face :lol: . the maid looks a little matter of fact about the whole thing. i would have thought she might have enjoyed this spanking more. thanks for the history about spanking on the bare bottom in humorama. the sitting position of the spanker is a bit odd but since it provides a pleasing view i'm inclined to overlook it :D . looking at the husband walking in on the milkman spanking his wife, i have to agree with you about the spankee's expression. she does look suitably concerned about what's gonna happen when her husband takes over :lol: . i agree about the spankee's legs too. good gag though, at least for those of us who are old enough to remember milkmen. thanks and a tip of the hat to dan rivera for all the work he put in cleaning up all these toons for us. it couldn't have been easy and i appreciate his labors :D . the doc cylon spanking isn't exactly my taste but i have to admire the effort it took. i really like the oxken modified spanking of queen pera. much better i think. it appears from her expression that she is not only surprised by the spanking but also finds getting spanked at least acceptable or maybe even somewhat pleasing on some level. this seems to me to be verified by the position of her hands while she meekly accepts the spanking. or perhaps she's just had time to think about it since the phantom spanked her and decided it's something she needs. she certainly had a much stronger reaction when the phantom spanked her :D . thanks for all the info on the superman spanking. i'm learning a lot about these old spanking comics. it's interesting that there were so many people involved in the making of these. i agree with you that the otk positioning is inferior.............looks to me like her back is broken :lol: . of the 2 congolike animations i much prefer pepper spanking black widow. i like how the bottom flattens and bounces nicely and gradually gets more and more red as the spanking continues. i like the fact that the ruler lands on both those shapely cheeks too. in the other one her arm seems to be going in circles and only landing on one cheek even though both are getting red. of course, either of them are much better than i can do :lol: . all in all this week's update is another triumph :D . not only are the drawings and animations great but also i really appreciate all the time you take to give us the history and other info on these. thanks, phil
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

This week's are all superb. Nice of you to share the history of what a "milkman" and an "ice man" were for those younger than us who may have no idea.
I expect after the husband finishes what the milkman started that the wife will indeed require the services of the ice man-for an ice cake to put on her scorched posterior!
The other one was one I enjoyed too, as I love the concept of role-reversal spankings guess you'd call them. Like a workplace spanking where the boss gets it from an employee. Or how about a male nurse spanking a female doctor. And of course the great toons of teacher Miss Johnson getting spanked by her pupil.
I had seen the Superman spanking of Elizabeth Danvers before. Blonde Tigress- thought when I saw that is Superman spanking some jungle girl?
Like Congolike very much. The art reminds me of that in the now defunct Collar Purple site which also did some superheroine spanking.
Know some don't care for F/F but in a catfight spanking context its great. When Xena and Callisto had all those catfights on the show I so hoped that ther'd be a slapped bottom, but none.
Xena and Callisto spanking each other-that would be a joy to see. Lucy Lawless and Hudson Leick are both gorgeous women with great bottoms.
Hope sometime you can find the English version of Queen Pera and the Phantom spanking. I have seen it in the original newspaper form and the story around the spankings really adds to it.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED REALLY love the George Morrice maid spanking young miss can`t tell why he had the maid`s legs up high maybe to hold the girl in place? nice plump bottom on the girl. Have seen the Milkman spanking before like how he explains to the husband why he is spanking his wife.Helen Parr Mrs.Incredible spanking is good though it would have been good otk looks like she had to be restrain for her spanking.Phantom spanks Queen Pera is fantastic love the way she is position over his knee also love the way her arms is flairing and her facial expression those men is really getting an eye full watching The Phantom roast her shaply rump :lol: make you wonder why no spanking scene was in his movie? The second spanking of Queen Pera is great like the way she is place over Jorge lap with her curvy bottom sticking up high only this time she look more in shock. Hope to see you do a spanking of Susan from Monster vs Aliens.The Pepper Potts Black Widow spankings should have started out as a catfight great choice of weapons both women have that ruler looks like it was going to break :twisted: THANKS WEB-ED CSR FOR POSTING GREAT COMIC SPANKING !!!!!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

As usual, I appreciate all the hard work you do to bring us the weekly updates. I do sort of remember milkmen, although they were being phased out during my childhood. Icemen were completely before my time, but I've seen enough old movies to know about them. Nice update of Queen Pera... I wonder if her name has anything to do with the Spanish word, perra which I believe translates as "bitch".
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/05/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page (there is also a link at the top of each page of this bulletin board).

Another busy week here at CSR. First, I updated this board on 08/01 to the newest version, which is supposed to patch some security bugs. Everything seems to be working, but as usual, please let me know if you have any problems.

Next, I went through about 50 humor digests I managed to pick up for a song, most of which were Humorama. I did find a few new "spankers" including one non-Humorama by Bill Wenzel which was probably never reprinted and probably never appeared anywhere on the web, and a Kirk Stiles cartoon with a spanko eye doctor who has his female patient bend over to read an eye chart which he has placed near the bottom of a wall! These will of course be added to the Humorama Series. Surprisingly, I also found a few women in spankable positions (live models and cartoons), and I'll probably do a feature post with them on the board.

Another change this week: a number of comments have made me wonder if some people have found the main CSR site difficult to navigate. This is getting to be a large site, with 720 picture-based pages plus others (not including this forum, which has reached the 2000-post mark). Probably everyone is able to follow the "most recent updates" links, but I'm beginning to think some people may never have seen any of the index pages (the ones which lead to the individual pages, with thumbnail images in the case of visual material). So I did three things: moved the "most recent updates" to after the radio-button links to the main index pages so the radio buttons will appear first and perhaps not be overlooked so easily, created a new Navigation Page (accessible from the Home Page) to explain how the site is organized, and added a Search Box to the Home Page.

I searched through over 6000 more pages of Golden Age comics in July, bringing the overall total to something like 335,000, but found no new M/F spankings. I do still have some GA stuff in the files, and I'll try to get to it once Super-Spanking Summer and a subsequent Swimwear Spanking special are completed.

Now for this week's updates. If you're a middle-aged (or older) man, confess - you always wanted to see Barbara Eden take a good spanking, didn't you? Of course you did! Well, this week, I decided to post those three spankings from Rawhide, the last one of which did indeed feature Eden getting her bottom whacked. It's actually not as good as the first spanking (John Kerr/Roxane Berard), but watch all three scenes and decide for yourself.

Humorama Spanking Cartoons:
  • George Morrice series continues with a husband distracted by the telly just when he's supposed to be spanking the wife. (Don't we sound British?)

Super-Spanking Summer:
  • Kim Possible is seen in a post-spanking pose from Doctor Cylon.
  • A third spanking from the Superman daily comic strip, where Superman spanks another brat.
  • Congolike series continues with Spider-Man spanking Mary Jane - with a web-martinet!
Video Extra:
  • Three spankings from Rawhide
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Another great lot. Doc Cylon has superpowers-thats the only way to account for the way he can draw a bottom that has so been perfectly spanked.
May have seen the Superman one before, ot sure. Nice to know more, like why she was spanked, etc.
Agree with what you said about the standing position being less desirable than otk or bending.
However, the standing position is perfect for an after the spanking picture. Showing the girl standing, not caring to or unable to sit, with either a red bottom on display or "pain lines" beside her bottom if she has on clothes.
Really looking forward to the Spanking Swimwear feature . As I have mentioned before, seeing a spanking given over any all types of bathing suits is a special favorite of mine. In fact,when the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition came out, loved to imagine the models getting spanked and paddled while wearing those suits.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i'd say the spankee in the morrice "telly" spanking has a right to be confused :lol: . i agree with you................i'd turn the damn tv off and pay attention to the bottom "at hand". personally i prefer the wile e coyote or yosemite sam to any modern cartoons but because of kids and now grand kids i've had to watch some of the newer ones and i have to tell you that i never realized that kim possible had such a well developed body :lol: i too would like to know more about the superman spanking and hopefully you'll run onto a better quality copy too. i love the spankee's face which not only shows the pain but also her surprise at this "turn" of events :D . i like the pleased expression of the cop in background too. in the mj spanking i too would have liked a nice otk position but she does have a nicely shaped bottom as you noted :D . i like the changing expressions and especially the last one which shows the pain and anger caused be having her bottom blistered. i really liked the 3 rawhide spankings. i would like to see barbara eden get a spanking but this barely qualifies because of the position. the second one was nice too but i agree with you that the last one was far and away the best of the lot. i agree with you too that this is a vigorous spanking and looked to me like the only one of the 3 where the spankee really felt the spanking :D i thought our spankee reacted just the way i would have thought she should.....her panicky explanation as she is marched off to be spanked, her classic question "what are you doing" :lol: her reaction to the spanking itself, the look of total surprise once he lets her up and she's rubbing her bottom and her submissive and loving attitude at the end........................just right :D . i still haven't been able to figure out how to download these to my hard drive. your instructions say to right click and then click "save target as" but i don't get that prompt when i right click. i'd appreciate it if you could tell me what i'm doing wrong. i like the changes to the home page. hopefully that will make things a little easier to navigate. thanks for another great update :D . phil