Wonder Woman

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

Re: Wonder Woman

Post by daneldorado »

How great would it be to see Wonder Woman being taking down a peg with a spanking from the Phantom a hero who has spanked plenty of Queens in his time.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

i was pretty sure i already had this one in my collection so i checked and i do. thanks for posting it though. it was nice to see it again. there's just something appealing about Wonder Woman getting a spanking :D i just loved the expression on her face. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Wonder Woman Spanked By Phantom

Post by web-ed »

Yes, Dan did this classic years ago, and it's a great one, featuring the superhero spanking match-up we all wanted to see. It's also posted in his gallery here.

There are several pictures of Wonder Woman spanked by Superman. One of them is by Ben Dunn and is posted in Comics Gallery 1.

A second, by Robb Phipps, was discovered by JimC and linked to from the Comic Book and Superhero Spanking Forum (I've reached the link-limit here so I can't do another) - it will be posted on the main site during my next WW series.

A third version has Superman holding a "Wonder Paddle" (with a star on it) and taking down WW's panties while Batman covers up Robin's sensitive eyes. This cute one has been in my files for years, but I never posted it because it was originally part of Endart's old pay gallery (not where I found it) and I have a policy not to use an artist's work if he's trying to make money from it. Because that gallery is closed now, perhaps I could post it in that WW series as well.

A fourth version, by Nik Zula, is rather humorous but does not have the OTK position. This may have already been seen by everyone here. It can be found on his blog or you can wait until I get around to it probably this summer.

On top of that, there is a little-known Spirit/Wonder Woman by Fritz Bondercley (not sure I've got his last name right). It actually takes place at a costume party with a man and woman dressed as the heroes, but it's fun to see anyway and again will be part of the next WW series.

Finally, I'm sorry if anyone is having trouble searching this forum - it took me awhile to find Dan's old post even thought I knew it was here, because the built-in search function at the top doesn't allow "common" words like Phantom. The Google-search I added to the CSR Home Page last year does search both the main site and this board, so if you're ever trying to find something like "Phantom Wonder Woman" that's probably the quicker way to go.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Yeah, I thought I had already posted this. That's why I did not send a message along with the toon.

Glad things worked out okay.

Cheers,
Dan
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

"There's just something appealing about Wonder Woman getting a spanking."

Could not be in more agreement with those words. Whether its her "getting taken down a peg or two" or some other reason, its a delight.
Substitute "Xena" for Wonder Woman, and its just as appealing if not more so. And unlike Wonder Woman, sometimes Lucy Lawless exposed her bare bottom on the show.
What a gorgeous sight to imagine, the mighty warrior princess otk, her leather skirt up, being given a good sound spanking .