Romance Comics Spankings

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Romance Comics Spankings

Post by Tanner »

Today's(9/24) Charlton Romance spanking was a good one, but agree with you it could have been a lot better with what you suggested.
Might be that "heavy hand" referred to the hard swing he landed with that sandal.
Best thing about this one was her bikini( a quite skimpy one for 1968 I would think). Would have been so wonderful to have seen her given a real otk spanking over its inadequate protection, and of course her rubbing afterwards, or better yet an after panel showing her sitting on a pillow with some lines showing the effects were still present.

[Note: title changed by Web-Ed from "Charlton Romance Spanking" to make it more generic and encourage contributors.]
Tanner

Re: Romance Comics Spankings

Post by Tanner »

The 10/08 Romance spanking- another great one. And the dunking in the pool was a nice touch(though it may have been counterproductive in that it cooled her bottom!). Loved the next to last panel where she was standing , wrapped in something, with a very chastened-wife look on her face.
Agree that her getting spanked in her bikini would have been nice, but can't have everything.
There's just a certain type of appeal in seeing a woman getting spanked in a bikini or a pair of very short shorts( sorry that Daisy Duke never got it on the show). A nice change of pace from a fully-clothed spanking, or what seems to be so many's favorites, panties down.
Spankings in Romance comics carry a certain feeling of realism. There are no r/l superheroines, but there are plenty of women who behave just like those do in Romance comics.
Oh, loved the Mary Worth,the panels showing the girl rubbing the seat of her slacks, trying to ease the sting. Only thing that would have been nice to have had would have been a panel of her sitting on a pillow later.
Would be great if you could come across some spanked ladies sitting on pillows in your searches.
web-ed
Site Admin

Clothed Spanking, Easing The Sting, and Genre Potential

Post by web-ed »

Glad you liked it, Tanner - it was certainly one of Charlton's best! ["Johnny's Friendly Wife" is what we're referring to, for those who came in late.] Spankings on bikinis or short-shorts are are a nice change, but they're also unfortunately few in number, although Charlton did have two that I know of (and have posted - the better of the two was For Lovers Only #73).

I like the after-spanking rubbing, too, since it emphasizes that the sting has been felt! I have one more strip example like that (Mr. Rumbles, coming soon and it's as good a F/F scene as I have seen). A spanked lady sitting on a pillow would be nice, but offhand I can't think of one in the comics (there is of course that famous and excellent scene in the Elvis film Blue Hawaii that begins with the camera showing the spankee on a pillow). But yes, it would be great if I come across one in my ongoing Golden Age spanking search.
Spankings in Romance comics carry a certain feeling of realism. There are no r/l superheroines, but there are plenty of women who behave just like those do in Romance comics.
Very true - Romance comic spankings do seem more real than those given to some gal wearing superhero long-johns. I am firmly convinced that this genre has more potential for undiscovered spankings than any other, a point which I'm sure I'll reiterate when the above-mentioned Golden Age search is finally concluded. There are a lot of Romance comics that I won't have been able to search through, and some of them must surely contain spankings. In fact, the best possibility for finding another bikini spanking is probably in Romance comics from the 70's, even though the genre was waning by then.
Last edited by web-ed on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarify parenthetical reference
-- Web-Ed