a third O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie / Dizzie Lizzie

Post by hugob00m »

...and what's Ace going to do about it?
Attachments
dl14.jpg
dl14.jpg (95.04 KiB) Viewed 8783 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie / Dizzie Lizzie

Post by hugob00m »

Uh huh!
Attachments
dl15.jpg
dl15.jpg (82.57 KiB) Viewed 8783 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the wrap-up!
dl16.jpg
dl16.jpg (164.01 KiB) Viewed 8783 times
So, that's it for this story. I ran it about a year or so ago on the Artastic forum, and I almost forgot about it. What do you guys think? Should I do another Dizzie Lizzie story sometime, or permanently shelve that character?
daneldorado

Re: a third O.T. Katie thread

Post by daneldorado »

b00m wrote:

What do you guys think? Should I do another Dizzie Lizzie story sometime, or permanently shelve that character?

Whatever you do, b00m, don't shelve O.T. Katie!

This is a great episode. As in the best of your work, here we have two ladies getting spanked. Usually, it's Katie and Clorene. But hey... the more the merrier!

The only "nit" I would pick is that you almost completely obscured the spanking of Katie by Bullmoose, having a TV set in the way. But I realize you were going for a "different" angle. Other than that, it's all good.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

that may have been an old idea but your adaptation made it a great toon :D . i loved the "black and white" effect. i can sure remember watching tv in black and white although there were precious few spankings.................LOL. i liked the motion in pic 6......bottom jiggling and skirt flying up :D . t he tv may have been in the way in pic 9 but i could still see katie's bottom covered in those cute panties and the tears flowing :D .i love her pose is the other side of the pic too..............hands on her bottom, seriously blushing and a tear still in evidece...............very horny :D . the barely there girdle was great too...............almost like spanking a bare female bottom. and yes, i do still remember girdles. i hated the damn things. it's hard for a woman to get one off herself but it's really tough to get one off for a good spanking.............especially if the lady wearing it doesn't want to be spanked :x . personally, i'm glad they're gone................LOL. it did bring back a lot of memories though. it's no wonder katies gets spanked so much................she actually believed that line of bullshit that bullmoose was giving her in the last pic :lol: . thanks for posting this................another great o t katie toon added to my collection. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

b00m's artwork is always great, of course. But check out this scintillating dialogue spoken by his hero, Bullmoose Armstrong, in the final panel:

"You can't be suggesting that I would get any... pleasure out of putting your voluptuous body over my lap... and slapping my hand repeatedly against your exquisitely rounded buttcheeks! What kind of a... man do you think I am?"

Uh, I would say... the kind of man that visits this website on a regular basis, that's what kind!

Great dialogue, b00m. Keep it coming.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Dizzie Lizzie

Post by web-ed »

b00m,

Loved this one, which I remember from Artastic when you posted it over there. Like Dan, I loved that last bit of dialogue where we get to see Katie's naivete, which is one the characteristics that causes her to be the last one in the world to know she's about to get spanked!

The story was fun, of course recalling I Love Lucy and Dottie Gets Spanked. But I don't see that the character of Dizzie Lizzie herself offers you much in the way of future stories. You certainly could have a plot where, for example, Katie is reading her Grandma's diary, and you show the episode in flashback, including (of course) a spanking. Then present day events mirror the past, and Katie gets a present-day spanking! The problems are the similarity of any such plot to the story we just saw, plus the fact that the flashback sequence would be dispensable as far as getting Katie spanked again. So if you can come up with a better idea than that, fine, but otherwise I think you're probably better off just sticking with Katie, whose character provides more plot possibilities than Lizzie's.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

For anyone who cares:

I have readied a new Captain Woodshed cartoon, but there is NO WAY it is getting posted here, unless and until we hear from more readers.

I'll repeat that I do appreciate the comments frequently offered by Web-ed, b00m, and overbarrel. But that's not enough. With more than 1,400 users here (I know, some are robots, but many are NOT), we should be getting a sizable number of "attaboys" for each new comic strip.

I notice that b00m and overbarrel have also stopped posting. A trend?

Cheers,
Dan
Dave Wolfe

Post by Dave Wolfe »

Hey, bOOm!

HA! It doesn't surprise me to discover Katie is related to another Famous Spanked Redhead! :D My favorite gag might be, "I didn't MEAN to electrocute you!" Truly a spankable offense if ever there was! Nice job on the black and white effect, too, and all the little details, like Lizzie's curls and her dress pattern, which is very Desilu!

Y'know, there was a discussion once at "Southern California Spanked Wives (And Girlfriends) Club" about the potential benefits (for the women) and dangers (to the men) of girdles! Obviously you remember all the old Playtex ads as well as I; in fact, after viewing one at the puzzled age of eight or nine, I asked my mom why women wore girdles. She giggled and told me it was "to keep their bottoms from wiggling." She laughed harder at my stare and added, "Haven't you ever noticed that?" I hadn't, and made it my business ever since to pay attention.

Anyway, another fine job, and thank!

Oh, and on that note, hey, Dan!

I understand your frustration; all of us creative types want recognition for our efforts, but it's important not to get oversenitive. I never hear from any of the "Discipline and Desire" members each week, and only get a relative few comments on the "Wolfieblog," although the stat counter shows anywhere from a few hundred to a thousand or more views a day from all over.

But that doesn't indicate any deliberate snub or lack of character. Some people are very shy of leaving remarks, thinking someone else has said something better, or that they really have nothing to contribute worth the effort of signing in. And one can't always get to everything, anyway! After all, as an example, you're pulled in a lot of different web-directions yourself and hadn't been able to comment here on the Phil birthday post.

But be assured your efforts are enjoyed; the post on the Wolfietoons blog about Arild's, featuring your early art, and bOOm's, Endart's and Darth's, is THE number one entry all of time, with a staggering number of individual page views and growing.
http://wolfietoons.blogspot.com/2011/01 ... -more.html

Later, gators!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a somewhat short O.T. Katie cartoon... although it picks up where one of my long ones left off.
Attachments
001.jpg
001.jpg (120.84 KiB) Viewed 8644 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the next part...
002.jpg
002.jpg (109.57 KiB) Viewed 8268 times
I think the I.R.S. should be re-named the Government Revenue Enhancemant Enforcement Division. Their initials would be more accurate.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

I've tried to write this one so that it'll make sense to someone who hasn't read the other story, but it's probably better if you have.
Attachments
003.jpg
003.jpg (132.42 KiB) Viewed 8268 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now, the expository panel...
Attachments
004.jpg
004.jpg (142.33 KiB) Viewed 8268 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

This panel may not be absolutely essential to the story... but I had to do it anyway!
Attachments
005.jpg
005.jpg (130.19 KiB) Viewed 8268 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

If this was true... I'd want to be a taxman!
Attachments
006.jpg
006.jpg (150.89 KiB) Viewed 8268 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the story ends... for now, with Agent McGreedy singing a happy little tune written by George Harrison, and recorded by the Beatles.
Attachments
007.jpg
007.jpg (112.63 KiB) Viewed 8268 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

GREAT new Katie strip, b00m! And I love your use of the agency name, The Government Revenue Enhancement Enforcement Division... GREED for short. And the collection agent is using the name "McGreedy," to drive the point home!

Good OTK positioning for Katie, as always. It would be nice if we could get more than one spanking panel per episode, but you probably felt that since this was a short story, one panel would do the trick.

Only three things are certain in this world: Death, taxes, and spankings for O.T.Katie! Great stuff.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Re: O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:It would be nice if we could get more than one spanking panel per episode, but you probably felt that since this was a short story, one panel would do the trick.
You've mentioned that before, and I had considered doing more than one panel for this story, but the arms of the couch would've obscured much of the action if I had shown the spanking from a different angle, and it wouldn't have been as interesting if I had done multiple panels from the same angle. Perhaps, the next time I have the spanker sitting on a chair, or something like that, I can include extra panels with different angles than just the straight on one that I usually do.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i have to echo dan's comment that this is a GREAT new o t katie strip :D . i loved the new initials for the i r s.................how appropriate :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks a bunch for all the panels showing katie from behind and also for the ones where her bottom is bouncing along as she walks to answer the door or walking over to him :D i don't know if i've mentioned this before but i also love the short, loose dresses that she wears too :D you mention that panel 5 may not have been absolutely essential but i just loved the way katie's hands flew to her bottom as soon as she suspected she was gonna get spanked :D :D great coloring on katie's bottom in #6. our greedy i r s man is spanking so enthusiastically that her bottom is shining :D . blushing at both ends...................great :D the last pic is really arousing . dress pushed up so her glowing bottom is exposed for rubbing...........and our viewing pleasure and a tear on her hot face. wonderful toon boom :D . thanks for posting this for us. phil
hugob00m

Re:O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks for your comments, Phil. I'm glad to know you liked my latest story, and glad you took the time to explain what you liked about it. You and Dan, the other two "resident artists" are the first two to say anything. Again, thanks!