Creature from the Black Lagoon

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Post by Tanner »

Don'y you just love movies where there is a scene where you see a woman who needs a spanking, or could have gotten one, even though it does not happen?
Just watched this old classic. The scene where the female lead Julie Adams goes swimming in the lagoon and is being observed by the creature.
The boat captain tells her that she is swimming too far out, and starts the boat and goes out and picks her up.Back on board one of the men tells her that what she did was not very smart.
It would have been perfect then for girl to get spanked for doing something that puts herself in danger, an unwise choice.
Would have loved to seen her otk in that sexy white swimsuit getting a good spanking.
Have to say I love her swimsuit, and the pair of white short shorts she wore in other scenes.
While I certainly find the contemporary "cheeky" or "bottomless" look in swimwear appealing, I love the suits from an earlier period like she wore. Her legs were magnificently displayed and sometimes just a hint at the curve of her lower buttocks cheek showing.And of course seeing a woman getting spanked who is wearing a bathing suit ,or short shorts,is a scene thats right at the topof my list of favorites. From any time period.
Also have the sequels to this, will be watching them for more bathing beauties who could use a paddling" so to speak.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Creature from the Black Lagoon

Post by web-ed »

Yes indeed, it's hard to beat bathing beauty spanking! And I'm sure everyone remembers last summer's post in the picture gallery of Lyndal Ferguson's take on the "Creature" legend, No Swimming In The Black Lagoon in which the Creature proves he means business when he posts a "No Swimming" sign!

Tanner mentioned Julie Adams in the film:
Tanner wrote:Would have loved to seen her otk in that sexy white swimsuit getting a good spanking.
Here's a picture of Julie Adams in that "sexy white swimsuit":
-- Web-Ed