A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Making his point...
Attachments
00001stmtg24.jpg
00001stmtg24.jpg (122.92 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And when he's done... Hmmm! She still seems a little defiant, doesn't she?
Attachments
00001stmtg25.jpg
00001stmtg25.jpg (107.9 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Bullmoose gets lost in his thoughts...
Attachments
00001stmtg26.jpg
00001stmtg26.jpg (132.19 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

His meeting with the boss...
Attachments
00001stmtg27.jpg
00001stmtg27.jpg (115.73 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie's old man is a bit of a windbag... isn't he? But... I think maybe Bullmoose agrees with the gist of what he's saying! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
00001stmtg28.jpg
00001stmtg28.jpg (103.78 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

He's taking on the ass-signment! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
00001stmtg29.jpg
00001stmtg29.jpg (101.23 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Some good news for Bullmoose...
Attachments
00001stmtg30.jpg
00001stmtg30.jpg (116.38 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie may see things a differently... not quite through rose-colored glasses... althought she has something else that's rose colored!
Attachments
00001stmtg31.jpg
00001stmtg31.jpg (105.21 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And back in the present day...
Attachments
00001stmtg32.jpg
00001stmtg32.jpg (108.85 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And what does a big meanie do?
Attachments
00001stmtg33.jpg
00001stmtg33.jpg (108.76 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Well... Maybe not such a big meanie after all! Since present-day Katie didn't really do anything naughty, Bullmoose didn't have an excuse to spank her sweet little bottom to a rosy red glow, like he usually does... but... Heh heh! I just had to draw her in an O.T.K. pose at least once before ending this story!
Attachments
00001stmtg34.jpg
00001stmtg34.jpg (111.5 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And my closing panel...
Attachments
00001stmtg35.jpg
00001stmtg35.jpg (83.02 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
willjohn

Re: A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

So sparks have been flying from Katie's bum ever since she met Bullmoose.

A perfect pair.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i love getting some history on Katie and Bullmoose :D . i like pic 02 not only because Bullmoose knows that proper way to pull Katie to him but also because Katie has this submissive, demure blush on her face 8-) . i also like the way you've drawn the young Katie........thinner and with longer hair but i have to admit that i like her current body better ;) . nice shot of the anorexic young woman rubbing her bottom in panel 05 and who would have thought that Katie would go all ape shit at the thought of a young woman getting a spanking :lol: . i also liked that the aforementioned young woman has a big grin on her face in panel 06 ;) . nice walking shot of Katie in panel 07. i see her bottom bounced nicely even in those days 8-) . i got a chuckle from Katie's automatic reaction to thinking about getting spanked in panel 08 :lol: . i like panel 12 too. Katie's bottom bounces nicely when she's mad and walking with a purpose and Bullmoose is gritting his teeth with anger. panel 13 is a classic spanking scene and also show's Katie's lack of experience :lol: . do you think that even inexperienced girls know in the back of their minds that when they say that, the ARE going to get a spanking?? nice action shot in panel 14............Katie's dress flipping up and hair swinging as Bullmoose jerks her forward as he leads her to her spanking...........i think he's gonna jerk a knot in something else too :lol: . Katie's still arguing in panel 15 even though, from his hand placement, it's obvious that Bullmoose is in charge 8-) . after looking at panle 16 i have to wonder if Katie knows that all that kicking is making her bottom bounce and wiggle seductively..........giving Bullmoose even more incentive to spank her :lol: . Katie looks very apprehensive in panel 017 at the prospect of telling the truth...........i wonder if her position has anything to do with that. then in 18, after all that long explanation, Katie is still kicking and wiggling around :lol: . Bullmoose looks a bit surprised at his bosses proclamation in 019..........Katie's still kicking and wiggling around which looks really good from this angle :D i really like panel 20.........OK, now Katie looks surprised....and apprehensive.......and embarrassed as her little skirt goes up and she's still kicking :D . in panel 21 Katie looks really scared as her dad leaves her over Bullmoose's lap with the seat of her panties sticking up. Bullmoose, on the other hand, has the same expression as a hound dog looking in a butcher's window :lol: . the tear in Katie's dad's eye was a nice touch. i thought Bullmoose used an interesting choice of words in panel 23 :lol: . hmmmm, Katie's bottom looks really good from this angle too :D . of course, her bottom also looks good from the angle in panel 24 8-) . she's still mad and raising hell as the temperature of her bottom raises too.....not to mention that she's still kicking and of course her bottom is bouncing even more now :D . i love all the bouncing and rubbing in panel 25 as Katie indignantly storms off :D . just an observation but Katie's dad reminds me of Argyle.............i wonder if they're related :lol: . now THAT'S a grin on Bullmoose's face as he accepts the added assignment in panel 29.........and who could blame him :lol: . i thought the shot of Katie lying on her bed, on her stomach in panel 31 was a nice touch.........as well as a nice view 8-) . i have to wonder if this particular book will cause her to think about things? nice shot in panel 32............that's exactly the way i would do it.....by pulling her gown up in the back first :D ..........yeah, the same goes for panel 33 too as Bullmoose places his hand so he can place Katie over his lap :D . panel 34 is my favorite of the toon...........Katie just looks so adorable in this one :D :D . this was an epic romantic spanking toon for romantic spanking month :D . thanks for sharing with us. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:So sparks have been flying from Katie's bum ever since she met Bullmoose.
Yup! Heh heh! And those little stars too!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:i love getting some history on Katie and Bullmoose.
I'm glad you loved it. I enjoyed drawing it, but I wasn't quite sure how it would be received by Katie's fans. One of the reasons I wanted to go back like this was that ... even before they were a dating couple, Bullmoose had it in his mind that it was his responsibility to spank Katie when she needed it. I think this story porvides a sensible explanation for that.
overbarrel49 wrote:i like pic 02 not only because Bullmoose knows that proper way to pull Katie to him but also because Katie has this submissive, demure blush on her face.
Uh huh. Bullmoose has at least one thing in common with me: Even when he doesn't have a reason to spank his woman, he's always happy to put his hand on her butt! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:i also like the way you've drawn the young Katie........thinner and with longer hair but i have to admit that i like her current body better.
The young Katie is supposed to have just turned 18 recently... "legal" age, but she still has some growing to do... physically and emotionaly.
overbarrel49 wrote:nice shot of the anorexic young woman rubbing her bottom in panel 05 and who would have thought that Katie would go all ape shit at the thought of a young woman getting a spanking. i also liked that the aforementioned young woman has a big grin on her face in panel 06.
Katie's reaction is a result of the way her father raised her. The other young lady was raised quite differently, and she is more likely to look at spankings as an expression of love. And, maybe... she sort of has the hots for Bullmoose too!
overbarrel49 wrote:nice walking shot of Katie in panel 07. i see her bottom bounced nicely even in those days.
Heh heh! I'm glad you liked that. I enjoy seeing a woman with a determined stride and a niely-rounded backside that jiggles with every step! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: i got a chuckle from Katie's automatic reaction to thinking about getting spanked in panel 08.
Yeah. I was thinking about the story I did a while ago about the young Katie getting spanked by a classmate. She must be speculating: If the skinny boy could spank hard enough to make her butt all hot and tingly, what would the guy with big, muscular arms be able to do?
overbarrel49 wrote:i like panel 12 too. Katie's bottom bounces nicely when she's mad and walking with a purpose and Bullmoose is gritting his teeth with anger. panel 13 is a classic spanking scene and also show's Katie's lack of experience. do you think that even inexperienced girls know in the back of their minds that when they say that, the ARE going to get a spanking??
The "You wouldn't DARE!" line is used a lot in books and movies i've seen, as a set-up for a spanking... and I don't think the present-day Katie would ever say that... especially not to Bullmoose! The younger Katie... unbelievable as it might be... is even more naive than present-day Katie!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's dress flipping up and hair swinging as Bullmoose jerks her forward as he leads her to her spanking...........i think he's gonna jerk a knot in something else too.
I like to include a panel like this in my stories: The man leading the woman to the place where he's going to sit down and pull her across his lap. :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's still arguing in panel 15 even though, from his hand placement, it's obvious that Bullmoose is in charge.
Yeah! I'm glad you liked that. ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:after looking at panle 16 i have to wonder if Katie knows that all that kicking is making her bottom bounce and wiggle seductively..........giving Bullmoose even more incentive to spank her.
No. I think Katie has a big blind spot when it comes to the way males perceive her butt...
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks very apprehensive in panel 017 at the prospect of telling the truth...........i wonder if her position has anything to do with that.
I think she's still hanging on to a sliver of hope that her father will intervene and stop Bullmoose from spanking her, but, what if he knows that she has done something to merit punishment? But it goes against her grain to lie, especially when she's been challenged to tell the truth.
overbarrel49 wrote:then in 18, after all that long explanation, Katie is still kicking and wiggling around. Bullmoose looks a bit surprised at his bosses proclamation in 019..........Katie's still kicking and wiggling around which looks really good from this angle.
Yeah. The anticipation must be killing her. Through all this long conversation, she's been across Bullmoose's lap... waiting for the first impact! Bullmoose is surprised by the boss's proclamation... just like I would be if I was in his place. I suppose the most unrealistic part of this whole story is the total change of attitude in Katie's father. He's been vehemently opposed to spankings all his life and now he's telling his new employee to raise his daughter's skirt for the spanking he's going to give her! Not too believeble, but for this story, I think it really works!
overbarrel49 wrote:i really like panel 20.........OK, now Katie looks surprised....and apprehensive.......and embarrassed as her little skirt goes up and she's still kicking.
She never thought her father would actually grant his approval to Bullmoose... And she has to be feeling some embarrassment that this stranger is about to have easy access to her panty-clad derrere! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 21 Katie looks really scared as her dad leaves her over Bullmoose's lap with the seat of her panties sticking up. Bullmoose, on the other hand, has the same expression as a hound dog looking in a butcher's window. the tear in Katie's dad's eye was a nice touch. i thought Bullmoose used an interesting choice of words in panel 23. hmmmm, Katie's bottom looks really good from this angle too.
Uh huh! ;) ;) ;) ;) Of course he thinks her bottom looks good at the angle he's seeing it too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: of course, her bottom also looks good from the angle in panel 24. she's still mad and raising hell as the temperature of her bottom raises too.....not to mention that she's still kicking and of course her bottom is bouncing even more now.
Yeah. Katie does a lot of kicking when she gets spanked. Some women i real life don't do as much... and... surprising to me, some spankers don't want the lady to kick. For me, the kicking adds even more jiggle and bounce to the show! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: i love all the bouncing and rubbing in panel 25 as Katie indignantly storms off.
Yes! She still has an attitude, and that leads to the possibility of more spankings in the future!
overbarrel49 wrote: just an observation but Katie's dad reminds me of Argyle.............i wonder if they're related.
Acually... I just didn't want to design anothe male character tmplate for a character who probably won't be around much... so I just made him look like Argyle, but with auburn hair going gray. But... then again... maybe Katie's father is related to Argyle. It's a possibility I might have to explore.
overbarrel49 wrote:now THAT'S a grin on Bullmoose's face as he accepts the added assignment in panel 29.........and who could blame him.
@#$%! Why haven't I ever had a job like that?
overbarrel49 wrote: i thought the shot of Katie lying on her bed, on her stomach in panel 31 was a nice touch.........as well as a nice view . i have to wonder if this particular book will cause her to think about things?
Yeah. I think she probably ate her supper standing up before going to bed lying on her stomach! And the book she's reading might have some effect on how she sees things... maybe!
overbarrel49 wrote:nice shot in panel 32............that's exactly the way i would do it.....by pulling her gown up in the back first ..........yeah, the same goes for panel 33 too as Bullmoose places his hand so he can place Katie over his lap.
Oh yeah! Even when he's not spanking her, Bullmoose loves to put his hand on Katie's butt! ...And he'll reach up under her hem if he can get away with it!
overbarrel49 wrote: panel 34 is my favorite of the toon...........Katie just looks so adorable in this one.
Your favorite panel! I'm really glad you liked it! I thought maybe some of Katie's fans might be disappointed that present-day Katie didn't get a hard spanking, but to me, it seemed like the right way to end my contribution to "Romantic Spanking Month" with Katie in the OTK position, but only getting some loving pats from the man in her life!
overbarrel49 wrote:this was an epic romantic spanking toon for romantic spanking month. thanks for sharing with us.
It was my pleasure. And thank you for your very comprehensive comentary on my story!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

What a great contribution to Romantic Spanking Month - a brand new O. T. Katie strip of 35 panels! Phil covered a lot of details, so I'll just address the broad contours, if a may - and by "broad contours" I mean of the story, not Katie's backside :lol: !

There are some customary Katie features in this strip, like Katie's reaction to being spanked, but the basic shape of our story relies on elements usually seen elsewhere. For example, we don't usually have flashback sequences, let alone one that makes up most of the strip, or the classic "You wouldn't dare!", that foolish utterance so often made just before the speaker winds up OTK :lol: , and the arrangement that impels Katie to excessive bratting, namely Bullmoose working for Katie's father, is one we saw most recently in the comic-book text filler "Papa Spank" which presumably inspired it. (Another example may be found in Teen-Age Romances #3).

Of course b00m extends the idea here to having Katie's dad enlist Bullmoose as a kind of guardian for Katie to give her the moral guidance she obviously still needs - I thought that was the funniest part, actually, because Katie (as usual) never dreams of all the spankings that await her in the future! And so we finally get to see how the Katie/Bullmoose romance began.

If I had to pick a favorite panel, it would probably be #21 because of the expressions. Katie is at the point of "maximum fretting" every spankee feels those last few seconds before the spanking begins, while Bullmoose is all grins as he contemplates what he's about to do to her! I think most CSR readers can identify :D .
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya b00m... Some excellent artwork, here in your new "Sixth O.T.Katie Thread." I especially like panels 16, 24, and 34. The first two, because they show us Katie in spanking position with her fanny elevated higher than her head. For me, that's part of what I call perfect OTK positioning. As for 34, you know it is the Romantic Spanking Month finale, and all three of you -- b00m, Katie, and Bullmoose -- have big smiles on your faces.

Dunno if I've ever mentioned it, but for me, consensual spankings are the best kind there is!

As for your story, I'm sad to say that it is too long. Reading it over, I can see a few panels that you could have omitted and still had a story. The two "segue" panels could have been combined, Panel no. 10 is probably unnecessary, and I can't see what good it is to have inserted the panels where Bullmoose spanks another girl before he meets Katie.

Please don't take this personally. I love your work, and I'm hoping to see more "O.T.Katie" toons before we shuffle off these mortal coils. Maybe you could take a step back, look at the whole story dispassionately, and ask yourself if you haven't done a ton of needless work?

Oh, and I'm still waiting for one of your characters to talk himself or herself right out of space in the panel, and end up being just a footnote to the overwhelming dialogue.

Probably you have fans that love those long, loquacious panels and you provide them for those fans. No problem. I'll just download the ones I like and put them in my personal files. On anything else you do, I say jolly good and great work!

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:What a great contribution to Romantic Spanking Month -
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.
web-ed wrote:Phil covered a lot of details, so I'll just address the broad contours, if a may - and by "broad contours" I mean of the story, not Katie's backside!
Of course, Katie's backside wasn't quite as broad in 'the flashback as it is in the present, but it was enough to get Bullmoose's attention! ;) ;) ;) ;)
web-ed wrote:There are some customary Katie features in this strip, like Katie's reaction to being spanked, but the basic shape of our story relies on elements usually seen elsewhere. For example, we don't usually have flashback sequences, let alone one that makes up most of the strip, or the classic "You wouldn't dare!", that foolish utterance so often made just before the speaker winds up OTK , and the arrangement that impels Katie to excessive bratting, namely Bullmoose working for Katie's father, is one we saw most recently in the comic-book text filler "Papa Spank" which presumably inspired it. (Another example may be found in Teen-Age Romances #3).
Only in a flashback would Katie be foolish enough to say "You wouldn't dare!" to any man. and especially Bullmoose! I had been wantong to come up with a story that would explain why Bullmoose seemed to believe that it was his responsibility to turn Katie over his knee whenever she needed it, even before they were a dating couple. And... after reading Papa Spank, I was thinking I'd like to do a boss's daughter story. It wasn't until I considered combining the two ideas that things began to fall into place.
web-ed wrote:Of course b00m extends the idea here to having Katie's dad enlist Bullmoose as a kind of guardian for Katie to give her the moral guidance she obviously still needs - I thought that was the funniest part, actually, because Katie (as usual) never dreams of all the spankings that await her in the future! And so we finally get to see how the Katie/Bullmoose romance began.
Heh heh! Katie had no idea that her anti-corporal-punishment father was going to change his mind about the necessity of spankings being given to his daughter, or that Bullmoose would take his assignment so seriously!
web-ed wrote:If I had to pick a favorite panel, it would probably be #21 because of the expressions. Katie is at the point of "maximum fretting" every spankee feels those last few seconds before the spanking begins, while Bullmoose is all grins as he contemplates what he's about to do to her! I think most CSR readers can identify.
Yeah! I haven't been keeping track, but I think this might be my longest pre-spanking anxiety ever. Because of some dialog I wanted to include, I had Katie in an OTK position for quite some time before the spanking actually began! Did any of you think it helped to build some tension... or did you just get bored like Dan did?

As always, I appreciate your comments.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Hiya b00m... Some excellent artwork, here in your new "Sixth O.T.Katie Thread." I especially like panels 16, 24, and 34. The first two, because they show us Katie in spanking position with her fanny elevated higher than her head. For me, that's part of what I call perfect OTK positioning. As for 34, you know it is the Romantic Spanking Month finale, and all three of you -- b00m, Katie, and Bullmoose -- have big smiles on your faces.
I'm glad you liked the positioning in those panels. I try to get Katie's position across a man's lap to look as realistic and as appealing as is possible.
daneldorado wrote:Dunno if I've ever mentioned it, but for me, consensual spankings are the best kind there is!
My favorite too.
daneldorado wrote:As for your story, I'm sad to say that it is too long. Reading it over, I can see a few panels that you could have omitted and still had a story. The two "segue" panels could have been combined, Panel no. 10 is probably unnecessary, and I can't see what good it is to have inserted the panels where Bullmoose spanks another girl before he meets Katie.
So far, you're the only one who has actually said it... but perhaps many more are thinking it , but don't want to seem critical. I am willing to accept criticism... especially when I believe it is accurate, and when the the critic is polite about it, as you always are. You're right. It is long. I had to include a lot of extra panels of expository dialogue to try to tell my story. I'm sure I could've made some of the dialog more concise and still told the story.
daneldorado wrote:Please don't take this personally. I love your work, and I'm hoping to see more "O.T.Katie" toons before we shuffle off these mortal coils. Maybe you could take a step back, look at the whole story dispassionately, and ask yourself if you haven't done a ton of needless work?

Oh, and I'm still waiting for one of your characters to talk himself or herself right out of space in the panel, and end up being just a footnote to the overwhelming dialogue.
I do not take your critical comments personally. Since you are the only member of this forum with professional cartooning experience, I value what you have to say, bot the positive and the negative.
daneldorado wrote:Probably you have fans that love those long, loquacious panels and you provide them for those fans. No problem. I'll just download the ones I like and put them in my personal files. On anything else you do, I say jolly good and great work!
Maybe. in a case like this. I went ahead and put all the dialog I thought I needed to tell the story, and figured that anyone not interested in the speeches could lust skip over them.