Seventh O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp 08.jpg
0000stamp 08.jpg (108.9 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp 09.jpg
0000stamp 09.jpg (121.29 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp10.jpg
0000stamp10.jpg (113.56 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp11.jpg
0000stamp11.jpg (105.06 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp12.jpg
0000stamp12.jpg (111.35 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp13.jpg
0000stamp13.jpg (114.72 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp14.jpg
0000stamp14.jpg (117.36 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp15.jpg
0000stamp15.jpg (131.29 KiB) Viewed 3553 times
in the old animated cartoon, the stamp was used by a little girl, who tended to get in a lot of trouble... However, I like the idea of a stamp like that being used by an attractive adult woman!
willjohn

Re: Seventh O.T. Katie thread

Post by willjohn »

From memory Little Lulu was around at the same time as Little Audrey & they were both pre-teen children who got spanked a lot.

Would not happen now.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

When I opened the first panel, I thought that figure sitting at the table looked familiar :lol: . I love the blush on Katie's face in panel 02 as she explains that the stamp if for her :lol: . Of course, Katie's bottom jiggling around inside those shorts has a certain appeal too 8-) . Again, Katie looks cute in panel 03 as she walks into another spanking. Funny how she seems to get flustered and make one mistake after another when she's in trouble :lol: . Panel 04 reminds me of an episode from my past. When I was in high school, I had promised my girlfriend at school that I was going to take her pants down and give her a spanking when we got home. When we arrived at her house she went to change clothes, as she always did after school. When she came back down, she was still wearing the dress she had worn to school. When I asked why she hadn't changed clothes, she said that all her pants were in the dirty clothes. All she had done was take off the girdle she had worn to school. . I didn't believe for a minute that all her pants were dirty but it was easy access so I didn't mind.......and apparently she didn't either :D :D :D :D . As usual, Bullmoose is using the proper technique when turning Katie over in panel 05:lol: . In panel 06, I again, love the blush on Katie's face when she realizes that Bullmoose is right about her bottom showing through her shorts :lol: . I also like him patting her bottom to make his point. I know that's what I would have done 8-) . Nice view of Katie's bare bottom in panel 07 :D .........not to mention the apprehension on her face :lol: . Katie's expression is perfect in panel 08 and I love it that she's offering an excuse that she already knows won't make an impression on him :lol: . Panel 09, Bullmoose spanking harder, Katie squalling and kicking :D . I love the view in panel 10 and looking at the smile on his face, I'd say Bullmoose does too 8-) . Katie looks so cute in panel 11 while she's dancing, rubbing and crying.........just the way a naughty girl should look at the end of her spanking :D .............not to mention bouncing 8-) . Again, I love the views of Katie rubbing in panel 12 :D , not to mention the blush again while she explains that the stamp if for her diary :lol: . Nice loving pat in panel 13 to send Katie on her way and make the point that he certainly can spank her again if she gives him a reason :D . I love the way that Katie always has to bend over, sticking her spankable bottom out when she writes in her diary because she can't sit down :lol: . I really enjoyed Katie rubbing in the final panel but what I love the most is the expression on her face, which goes perfectly with her dialog :lol: ...........no doubt she's right :D . Thanks for sharing this. Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Very, very nice new spank snippet, b00m!

Overbarrel's lengthy comment to you shows that he is a true conossieur of the spanking arts. But the comment I truly enjoyed is where he says

"I love the way that Katie always has to bend over, sticking her spankable bottom out when she writes in her diary because she can't sit down :lol: ."

This is an extension, I think, of the way you always depict Katie whenever she is OTK and getting spanked. OTKatie and her friends -- Clorene, Marie, Delores et al. -- always arch their backs when over someone's knee, so their fannies will stick out and get the spanker's full attention :lol: . I've learned to love that position, and it's surprising that some real-life spankees, in the arts especially, take their spankings WITHOUT arching their backs.

Just last night I was re-watching some spanking video clips I have saved, and I was surprised that in many of them the spankee just spreads herself across the man's lap as if she were lying on a couch, perfectly flat, as she takes her spanking. I mean, these ladies are professionals, right? They realize they are being photographed during their spankings, so why don't they stick out their bums a bit more?

Anyway, b00m, you've got the right idea. I'm glad we've got you aboard. Oh, and thanks to you too, Phil, for pointing out the correct positioning.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am sure that it will not take long for all of the rubber to wear of that stamp.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I really like this one a lot, b00m :D ! First, it was quite funny, and second, it was a nice homage to that animated cartoon and all the old "little girl" comic strips, a subject to which I'll return in a moment. I recognized "Little" Lulu immediately as you did a good job in re-creating her distinctive hairstyle. Loved the view of Katie in her shorts from behind in panel 3 and her embarrassment in panel 2 as she admits to Lulu the stamp is for herself :oops: . Then we have a nice, extended spanking scene culminating in panel 10 where we see Katie's red bottom and the pain stars are a-flyin'. And like Phil, I though panel 14 quite effective (and humorous) as Katie is writing in her diary while standing up, her still-stinging bottom waving in the air since she is bending over with her elbows on the desk (classic paddling position).

Yes, it does seem likely that Katie will be using that stamp quite a bit in the future ;) .

Most of us who comment on these threads seem to be old-timers who remember, as Willjohn did, "little girl" comics such as Little Audrey, Little Dot, Li'l Jinx, and, of course, Little Lulu, which may have been the best of them in terms of sheer creativity, but for the benefit of younger readers perhaps a few words about them would not be amiss. There were some others, too, Nancy probably being the most famous, so popular that she displaced her aunt, Fritzi Ritz. They became very popular as their number would indicate. Without checking I can't say which of them came first - possibly Little Iodine.

Spankings were a very common occurrence in all of these strips and were generally featured for humorous purposes, although it was clear that many of the children at times watched their behavior to avoid getting spanked. We don't generally post the spanking of children on CSR, but interested readers can find some of them documented in the Comics Spanking Data Base. I do not deliberately search for this kind of material and it isn't my goal to document every spanking in "little girl" comics, but I do run across them and have some more in my files which will eventually make it into the DB.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

According to the "Hogan's Alley" comic book site Nancy first turned up in 1933 as a character in the "Fritzi Ritz" ( Aunt Fritzi) comic strip. "Little Lulu" was first drawn in 1935. "Little Iodine" originated in a strip called "They do it every time" which was first drawn in 1929, but there is no record as to when Iodine first appeared.
hugob00m

Re: The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote:From memory Little Lulu was around at the same time as Little Audrey & they were both pre-teen children who got spanked a lot.

Would not happen now.
Most of the animated ones were made in the '40s and '50s, and I remember seeing them on television in the '60s.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for your comments. This is the fifth time I've tried to respond... It seems like every time I start to type, I get an interruption that makes me have to turn the computer off and go do something else! Maybe this time I'll finish!
overbarrel49 wrote:When I opened the first panel, I thought that figure sitting at the table looked familiar.
Yeah. I usually don't use other artist's characters in my O.T. Katie strips, but this time is seemed appropriate.
overbarrel49 wrote: I love the blush on Katie's face in panel 02 as she explains that the stamp if for her. Of course, Katie's bottom jiggling around inside those shorts has a certain appeal too.
Katie's blushes show so brightly! (Sometimes on BOTH sets of cheeks! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:)
overbarrel49 wrote:Again, Katie looks cute in panel 03 as she walks into another spanking. Funny how she seems to get flustered and make one mistake after another when she's in trouble.
Poor girl! She just keeps digging herself deeper, doesn't she? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Panel 04 reminds me of an episode from my past. When I was in high school, I had promised my girlfriend at school that I was going to take her pants down and give her a spanking when we got home. When we arrived at her house she went to change clothes, as she always did after school. When she came back down, she was still wearing the dress she had worn to school. When I asked why she hadn't changed clothes, she said that all her pants were in the dirty clothes. All she had done was take off the girdle she had worn to school. I didn't believe for a minute that all her pants were dirty but it was easy access so I didn't mind.......and apparently she didn't either.
Hmmmm! Interesting! Your real-life spanking story might make a good cartoon sometime!
overbarrel49 wrote:As usual, Bullmoose is using the proper technique when turning Katie over in panel 05.
I think Bullmoose just likes putting his hand on Katie's butt! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 06, I again, love the blush on Katie's face when she realizes that Bullmoose is right about her bottom showing through her shorts. I also like him patting her bottom to make his point. I know that's what I would have done.
Uh huh. Some girls know exactly what they're showing to the world when they dress in a certain provocative way... but Katie is a modest young lady (Or tries to be!) Sometimes she just doesn't realize that maybe her skirts are a little too short and her shorts are a little too thin. And... it's really hard for her to maintain her modesty when she's always getting her skirt raised or her pants lowered for a spanking! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Nice view of Katie's bare bottom in panel 07 .........not to mention the apprehension on her face.
I'm glad you liked that! With so little of her face showing at that angle, I'm glad I was able to successfully show her expression!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's expression is perfect in panel 08 and I love it that she's offering an excuse that she already knows won't make an impression on him.
She never gets away with any of her excuses... but she has to try, right?
overbarrel49 wrote:Panel 09, Bullmoose spanking harder, Katie squalling and kicking.
Yeah! I'll say more about that when I respond to Dan's comment.
overbarrel49 wrote: I love the view in panel 10 and looking at the smile on his face, I'd say Bullmoose does too.
I think this might qualify as another "gratuitous spanking panel". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks so cute in panel 11 while she's dancing, rubbing and crying.........just the way a naughty girl should look at the end of her spanking .............not to mention bouncing. Again, I love the views of Katie rubbing in panel 12, not to mention the blush again while she explains that the stamp if for her diary.
I like it when a girl who's just been spanked rubs and dances! And I think she might've been right about burning her shorts... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Nice loving pat in panel 13 to send Katie on her way and make the point that he certainly can spank her again if she gives him a reason.
As always, Bullmoose loves to put his hand on Katie's butt... for any reason!
overbarrel49 wrote:I love the way that Katie always has to bend over, sticking her spankable bottom out when she writes in her diary because she can't sit down.
Yeah. I didn't even notice this when I drew these two panels... but... she doesn't even have a chair anywhere near her desk! I think writing her diary standing up is a common occurrence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: I really enjoyed Katie rubbing in the final panel but what I love the most is the expression on her face, which goes perfectly with her dialog ...........no doubt she's right.
Thank you! I like that you actually noticed her facial expression (In spite of other... distractions) And that you believe I got it right!

I have another O.T. Katie cartoon in progress, but I don't know yet when I'm going to finish it.

Again, thanks for your comments!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. Thanks for your comments.
daneldorado wrote:Very, very nice new spank snippet, b00m!
I'm glad you think so.
daneldorado wrote:Overbarrel's lengthy comment to you shows that he is a true conossieur of the spanking arts. But the comment I truly enjoyed is where he says

"I love the way that Katie always has to bend over, sticking her spankable bottom out when she writes in her diary because she can't sit down ."

This is an extension, I think, of the way you always depict Katie whenever she is OTK and getting spanked. OTKatie and her friends -- Clorene, Marie, Delores et al. -- always arch their backs when over someone's knee, so their fannies will stick out and get the spanker's full attention . I've learned to love that position, and it's surprising that some real-life spankees, in the arts especially, take their spankings WITHOUT arching their backs.

Just last night I was re-watching some spanking video clips I have saved, and I was surprised that in many of them the spankee just spreads herself across the man's lap as if she were lying on a couch, perfectly flat, as she takes her spanking. I mean, these ladies are professionals, right? They realize they are being photographed during their spankings, so why don't they stick out their bums a bit more?
That is a very astute observation! I never paid attention to this detail before. I've just instinctively drawn ladies who are getting spanked with their bottoms protruding upward. Now that you've pointed it out, it's unfortunate that there are some professional "spanking models" who just lie there... perhaps saying, "Ow! Ow!" with their mouths while they say, "Yawn! Wake me up when this is over," with their body language!

Another thing that I always do when I draw a spanking panel, is have the girl kicking! I've seen a lot of photo shoots in the spanking world with the lady's toes planted firmly on the floor. Sometimes the spanker even demands that she hold that position. To me, it makes her look bored!

You and Phil must agree with me about the kicking thing, because the spanking pictures I've seen you make always show the ladies with their legs fluttering frantically!
daneldorado wrote:Anyway, b00m, you've got the right idea. I'm glad we've got you aboard. Oh, and thanks to you too, Phil, for pointing out the correct positioning.
I'm glad you liked this cartoon, and again, thanks for commenting.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for the comment.
willjohn wrote:I am sure that it will not take long for all of the rubber to wear of that stamp.
It has lasted since the '40s, but if anyone can wear the rubber off of that stamp, it'll be Katie!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for your comments.
web-ed wrote:I really like this one a lot, b00m ! First, it was quite funny, and second, it was a nice homage to that animated cartoon and all the old "little girl" comic strips, a subject to which I'll return in a moment.
I'm glad you liked it. The old Little Lulu cartoon with the stamp for her diary stuck in my mind... and for a long time, I've wanted to do a story with an adult woman using a stamp like that.

In a way, I guess O.T.Katie's humor is similar to the "little girl" cartoons. Most of the girls are resolved in the beginning to be good... but along comes an impulse that they can't resist... or a circumstance that makes them look guilty of something that they had no control over... and they wind up getting spanked. Usually on the seat of their exposed panties!

Of course, O.T. Katie has an erotic element that I never want to see in a "little girl" cartoon! That was inspired by the "nod nod wink wink" of the classic Humorama cartoonists, who may have sometimes treated a grown woman like a naughty little girl, but their lascivious intent was never completely hidden.
web-ed wrote: I recognized "Little" Lulu immediately as you did a good job in re-creating her distinctive hairstyle.
I did a little bit of cheating there. I traced Lulu's hairstyle from a comic book cover I found on Google and superimposed it onto a grown woman I had previously drawn.
web-ed wrote: Loved the view of Katie in her shorts from behind in panel 3 and her embarrassment in panel 2 as she admits to Lulu the stamp is for herself. Then we have a nice, extended spanking scene culminating in panel 10 where we see Katie's red bottom and the pain stars are a-flyin'. And like Phil, I though panel 14 quite effective (and humorous) as Katie is writing in her diary while standing up, her still-stinging bottom waving in the air since she is bending over with her elbows on the desk (classic paddling position).
I'm glad you enjoyed those parts of my story. Maybe sometime someone is going to have to sneak up behind Katie while she's writing standing up!
web-ed wrote:Yes, it does seem likely that Katie will be using that stamp quite a bit in the future.
Yes, she will! I'm not sure how many times I'll actually show her writing her diary, but you can be assured that she's going to be doing it standing up most of the time!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:According to the "Hogan's Alley" comic book site Nancy first turned up in 1933 as a character in the "Fritzi Ritz" ( Aunt Fritzi) comic strip. "Little Lulu" was first drawn in 1935. "Little Iodine" originated in a strip called "They do it every time" which was first drawn in 1929, but there is no record as to when Iodine first appeared.
Thanks for the information. It's interesting that both Nancy and Iodine started out as peripheral characters and eventually moved to the forefront.