Missing panel in Superman Spanking.

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Missing panel in Superman Spanking.

Post by Tanner »

There is a panel missing in the Superman newspaper strip where Evad spanks Queen Arda. It is another one with her otk and with painlines.
The otk one here is the last panel on that Sunday, the missing one is the first panel of the next Sunday. An old newspaper bound volume is where I first saw this one years ago.
Looked for it on Google Images but so far no success. Serm to recall that the complete sequence appeared in a Yahoo group on Spanking Comics. Looked for that on my Yahoo groups list but seems to have been deleted. Suppose if that Sunday could be found, at least we know the dates, suppose there might be some way to add it.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Missing panel in Superman Spanking.

Post by web-ed »

Interesting, Tanner - that would be Sunday April 28, 1946. It's been years now since I researched these, but I think I had a bound volume for the Jack/Nancy spanking and had some digital source for this one. I'll re-check and see what I can do. Also, maybe Phil has the "spanking recap" in his newspaper archives somewhere.

For those following this thread, the relevant CSR page may be found here.
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Re: Missing panel in Superman Spanking.

Post by Tanner »

Just checked the link, turns out you do have it, but at top of page. IIt was the first panel on that date in the newspaper. So Queen Arda's spanking out spread over 2 Sundayd.
It remains my fauvorite Superman spanking.