After the Spanking- Sitting on Pillow Pics.

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- A Pillow Tied Around Her

Post by hugob00m »

I guess this is so she has the pillow right there in case she needs to sit.
girl with pillow.jpg
girl with pillow.jpg (27.74 KiB) Viewed 7408 times
hugob00m

Re: After the Spanking- Sitting on Pillow Pics.

Post by hugob00m »

This lady's stern expression says she might be more likely to give a spanking to one of her students...

strict teacher sitting on pillows.jpg
strict teacher sitting on pillows.jpg (157.04 KiB) Viewed 7323 times

But that stack of pillows she's sitting on seems to suggest she's been on the receiving end recently. What's the story here?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She definitely looks like she has a very sore bum that the pillows are not doing much to relieve.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

looks like the teacher was taught a stern lesson :twisted: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Just thought of how I'd like to see Wonder Woman sitting on pillows after a spanking, or standing up with one fastened to her rear.
IInstead of her Justice League companions or other of her friends or family, she gets spanked by a super villain, or even a robot in the image of a big strong guy!
Just imagine her with lots of pain stars in back, red skin showing below her skimpy costume pants, and an expression of extreme discomfort if not misery on her face, sitting what looks very gingerly on a stack of soft pilllows. Or standing with one tied to her rear and indicating that she cannot or doesnot prefer to sit!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Also would be good to see Wonder Woman using a couple of pillows to sit on while flying in her invisible Jet :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

On page 3 of this thread is a Wonder Woman picture I made. It's not exactly what you described, but it does show her sitting in the corner with a couple of pillows between her rear end and the chair seat.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Happy to see Wonder Woman`s bottom take times to heal just like non super heroines and using a pillow to ease the pain makes it exciting :twisted: :D :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Does a Greek Goddess qualify as a superhuman? Does she have a vulnerable arse to even things up a bit? :twisted:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:05 am Does a Greek Goddess qualify as a superhuman? Does she have a vulnerable arse to even things up a bit? :twisted:
How invulnerable Wonder Woman was can be debated, but I think the weight of the evidence indicates she's super-strong but not invulnerable. We might remember that she used her bracelets to deflect bullets, in contrast to Superman's more dramatic method of simply allowing them to splatter against his chest, and of course she was spanked at least twice in the comics, apparently to some effect each time, and threatened by her mother with a spanking as well.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Tanner mentioned above the alternative to the spankee sitting on a pillow, which is to have one strapped to her rear - a comic device we have seen and will soon see again. While I don't have any featuring Wonder Woman, I do have three of these from Golden Age Marvel comics that were brought to my attention by Robin, Patsy Walker to be precise (with three different spankees including Patsy herself!), and will begin coding them soon. The spankings themselves are not shown, but they definitely took place and one of them even has the spankee eating off the mantel, something else Tanner mentioned.

Oh yes, I almost forgot (and it's been so long probably everyone else has as well): we did see a "sitting on pillow" scene in an actual comic book, namely Police Comics #73 featuring Plastic Man, who humorously spanks a girl gangster and then ties her to a chair having thoughtfully placed a pillow on it. Here it is:

-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

The lady should be thanking Plastic Man for giving her a pillow to sit on until the police arrive :twisted: :lol: :lol: sometime the after spanking scenes add more to the excitement :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's so nice of Plastic Man to provide the female criminal with a pillow after spanking her! :D :D :oops: :D :D
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

web-ed wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:43 pm
willjohn wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:05 am Does a Greek Goddess qualify as a superhuman? Does she have a vulnerable arse to even things up a bit? :twisted:
How invulnerable Wonder Woman was can be debated, but I think the weight of the evidence indicates she's super-strong but not invulnerable. We might remember that she used her bracelets to deflect bullets, in contrast to Superman's more dramatic method of simply allowing them to splatter against his chest, and of course she was spanked at least twice in the comics, apparently to some effect each time, and threatened by her mother with a spanking as well.
If anyone is interested BUFFY (the vampire Slayer ) is several times in the reported to feel pain like any normal girl tho she regenarate in a half hour or so from say a broken Rib so a bruised bum would heal itself in ten minutes or so. I think there are possibility inb this
Last edited by dmsherwood53 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

dmsherwood53 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:21 am
web-ed wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:43 pm
dmsherwood53
If anyone is interested BUFFY (the vampire Slayer ) is several times in the reported to feel pain like any normal girl tho she regenarate in a half hour or so from say a broken Ribpresumably a sore bum would heal itself in ten minutes or so. I think there are story possibility inb this.

dmsherwood53
Also Faith the dark side of the slayer etho. SAays in a passing comment that her training as a Slyer by Her Watcher involved CP a lot of it she says
This has possibilitys for a sstory and/or Illustration.
Also again Buffy in episodes 3 or 4 cheerfully says of a certain matter (I've forgotten what) Spank Me If I do it & of course she does it. Ater nearly World-Ending Consequence she turns up at Giles Room dressed in a short skirt (presumably for her spanker's convience ) Giles ,with greatdissapointment for all Spankoes ) settles with a Verbal Spanking. Yhis also has story possibilitys
Last edited by dmsherwood53 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

[/quote=willjohn post_id=18411 time=1663563944 user_id=611]
Does a Greek Goddess qualify as a superhuman? Does she have a vulnerable arse to even things up a bit? :twisted:
[/quote]

Your comment6 suggest a story addea to me. Provitional Title "How to( Spank a Goddess".Have to see wet5her I can get a coherant Story out of the Images this evokces in me
DM Sherwood
Last edited by dmsherwood53 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sounds good.
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

dmsherwood53 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:49 pm
Your comment6 suggest a story addea to me. Provitional Title "How to(Spank a Goddess".Have to9 see wet5her I can get a coherant Story out of the Images this evoces in me
DM Sherwood
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

Your comment6 suggest a story addea to me. Provitional Title "How to( Spank a Goddess".Have to see wet5her I can get a coherant Story out of the Images this evokces in me
DM Sherwood
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

dmsherwood53 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:44 am
DM Sherwood