Lesser discussed heroines.

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Darkzone

Lesser discussed heroines.

Post by Darkzone »

It's always fun to see Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Supergirl spanked, but how about some other heroines who don't see much spanking action? For example, Marvel's sultry red-headed super-spy Black Widow having her catsuit pulled off for a bare-bottom spanking, Invisible Woman being spanked by her husband, any of the X-Women being spanked...
John Feer

Re: Lesser discussed heroines.

Post by John Feer »

Or Mary Marvel...Back in the golden age she was depicted as a adult for a while there and you just knew she wore a prim lace trimmed slip under that red skirt of hers...
jimc

Post by jimc »

how about some of the independent comics ISIS, SHE-RA, WASP, BATWOMAN, DAZZLER, HUNTRESS, BLACK CANARY, HAWKGIRL, MEDUSA, MERA, Captain Marvel (the female version) and of course the original Jean Gray (Marvel Girl). I would mention some of the others but some of them had already been commissioned by Andy Price and Pal Comix and they are already posted( Zatanna,Scarlet Witch,Wonder Girl, Mary Marvel and several of the x-men cuties). Also lets not forget the super-villianesses- POISON IVY, CHEETAH, BLACK CAT(there are several different versions of this villianess/heroine as each generation has had one as well as each magazine company.) and even she-hulk; wildcat, and sue storm another multi-named marvel girl/invisible girl (i put these in villianess as each of them was considered a vigilante and not law-appointed in some cases.) Now there are also the non-super girlfriends (DAREDEVIL'S GIRLFRIEND stands out for me) MJ and Gwen Stacy from spiderman, lucy lane, and the girl from George of the jungle. All are gereat spankee's. Great topic thanks for remembering them. Have a very happy holiday everyone.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

All good ideas - if I can get any commissions done, I will try to concentrate on these "neglected" heroines. And to comment on some of them more specifically:
Black Widow - I've never seen one, but it would be nice. [02/17 update: I forgot I did have an old Daredevil comic
where he slaps her on the butt. This will be posted in March]
Invisible Girl (or Woman) - there was that "almost spanking" in FF, and a long time ago there was a panel where it looks like the Thing is taking her OTK, but that's not what's happening (I'll post this one eventually). I do have one of her getting spanked by (who else?) Wonder Woman (in the nude, yet)! I may post it. But I agree that seeing her spanked by her husband, "Mr. Spanktastic", would be best.
X-Women - I've exhausted my stock of these for now.
Mary Marvel - a natural for skirt up, slip up (or panties down), OTK. Wish I had one like that!
Dumb Bunny - was always a favorite candidate of mine, which is why I had that one commission done. I've got a couple more good ideas where she gets paddled.
Poison Ivy - of the villainesses mentioned, she was probably the worst, and for using her feminine wiles to further her criminal schemes, she definitely deserved it extra-hard. Someone, maybe Invidia, did a poser art one where Batman spanks her OTK. I may still have this one somewhere.
Zatanna - I've got a weird but very funny idea for a scene where she gets paddled by Dr. Strange. It's something he learned how to do back in Tibet, you see...
Black Canary - I remember seeing a bondage/spanking drawing done by Rafaele Marinetti on his bondage blog. My imagination doesn't work too well with her, though, so she's not on the commission list.
She-Hulk - I've got one of her as spanker, not spankee, that will be posted eventually.
Mera - never thought of spanking her when I was a kid. I think her character was always too vague.
Girls of the LSH - very obvious, we've discussed them elsewhere. On the commission list.
Hawkgirl - there are those pre and post-spanking ones with Wonder Woman as the spanker that Darkzone posted in an earlier topic. I also have one with the roles reversed - she takes a paddle to the plumpish bottom of WW - that I think I can post because it didn't come from Palcomix.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes the one with Zatanna and Dr. Strange does sound exciting. Black Widow is one i had not really thought of and Black Canary is like you i never really actively pursued the idea of her getting spanked (her costume is not really that spankable and Mera has just started appealling to me) I thought that Sue was spanked by the Thing in one of those episodes. i just realized that Daredevil at least in the movies does have a super-girlfriend (Elektra) if i am not mistaken. I also just remembered another comic book series that we have not mentioned (ILLUSTRATED CLASSICS0 like the Penny Prince. Also how about the Disney Princesses ( ithought Pocahantas was the most spankable) with Ariel a close second and Cinderella a close third. I also think we also forgot Western Comics. Have a very Merry Christmas.
JIm
John Feer

Post by John Feer »

Imagine say, the old Wizard Shazam giving Mary some old fashioned hairbrush chastisement on her abashed backside.
Happy Holidays

JF
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

The old wizard Shazam is indeed a logical spanker for Mary Marvel.

I've got some good news about the Disney characters: I have spanking cartoons with Aladdin spanking his girlfriend (I forget her name), Pocahontas, Ariel, and both Wendy and Tinker Bell (spanked by Peter Pan) - yes, I know none of these except Ariel are Disney originals, but everyone remembers the Disney versions. And all will be posted in the coming weeks. Also, there are a couple of Ariel spanking animations already in the Doc Cylon section.

Classics Illustrated - this would have some possibilities, but of course there are earlier works on which these comics are based, so they might not technically be "comics" spankings. There is an S&M version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Guido Crepax, and a copy does seem to have found its way into my library somehow :oops: , although it never occurred to me to post any excerpts from it (until now, but the spank-stuff in there never really appealed to me).

Western Comics - I never followed these too closely, but it seems to me most of the recurring characters were male. That does of course leave the anthology titles, which occasionally featured a female getting spanked in the same story that introduced her. I have a couple like this already posted, and know of a few others. There's one with the Two-Gun kid that's been posted on Chross and a few other places, and I'll repost it eventually.

:idea: What I should probably do is create a master list of all known and suspected comic-book spankings, with links to the ones in the gallery. Not sure what format to create the list in though - maybe a table inside an HTML document (web page) - and I don't know when I'll have the time to do it. But a nice idea for a centralized reference.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes it would be nice to have a central links for these spankings. I enjoy all of your finds and how you share them. The westerns had several that i am aware of. (two-gun kid, roy rogers,western romances, etc.) The stories in ILLUSTRATED CLASSICS were well drawn and any of the stories could have a spanking scene or two in them even though they were not in the orginal story.
Jim
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Another heroine who gets little love is Psylocke. She's got a haughty attitude, is British, and wears a costume that exposes most of her butt. Heck, in one issue Gambit even mutters that she deserves a spanking.
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN-shIw6QVU brief spanking for Psylocke here. i'm a huge fan of Gohwaves, he used to do request matches so needless to say we used to pester him to do matches where our beloved Purgatori dished out lots of discipline to other deserving girlies ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/user/wolfie138#p ... 1COV9niZmk ~ delightful :-D

the later versions of the WWE SvR game have some stunning character-creating abilities (CAWs, as they're called, Create A Wrestler) but they kinda removed teh spanking move : i say kinda, cos apparently according to some message boards it and other moves are still in the code but you have to do some hacking to summat to access them :-/
the huge annoyance to me is that the WWE games are console only, not PC, otherwise i'd be busy doing my own stuff!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for posting these links - I had no idea you had your own channel on You Tube! Nor had I ever seen anything like this before (although I had seen a couple of live-action female wrestlers getting spanked). They were interesting, especially the second one which had proportionately more spanking, but honestly, I can't help wishing for something better. Of course, these games were not designed principally for spanking. I've never played video games on a home computer and don't even own a joystick, but I have to wonder why no one has put out a true spanking game (unless someone has and I haven't heard about it). I did download a "spank the nurse" game a few years ago where pressing some key caused a hand to suddenly appear and swat her over her white skirt, and it was o.k. Maybe I should look into the commercial possibilities myself.

I'm not familiar with how games are programmed, but it seems as though it would be possible to give the player a variety of spankees to choose from, and also let him choose the position she must assume and the implement to be used on her. Then he could apply the swats in any combination until some pre-programmed limit was reached (perhaps depending on the particular spankee) and the session then ends with her complete submission.

Just a thought!
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

Spanking in Computer Games! what will they think of next? There are several virtual spanking games out there there is a site called the spanking news that had a review on most of them. I think there were some spanking possibilities in the Sims game as well.
Jim
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

There's quite a few games out there now like MadWorld and the new Tekken, that feature spanks, albeit perhaps just two or three swats. Kinda surprising some spanking fan hasn't done a proper 3D simulator thing, given the graphic abilities now and the tools available for graphics and animation etc. It's all fairly doable but it would be a lot of work for me as it'd be a load of learning ~ i could do the skins/graphics in PShop and i've dithered a little in 3D both modelling and using DAZ but as for animating and putting into a workable format, i haven't a clue. maybe we should scour some spanking sites and try and gather a group together to produce our own?
John Feer

Post by John Feer »

Ms. Marvel now there is an impudent backside begging for discipline!!!
Her and She Hylk both crave it bad!

:D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wolfie: As for the spanking games, I'm really going to have to look into this. Although I couldn't draw a stick figure without a model sheet, surely I could at least figure out how these things are coded. Of course it may be that it's too much for one or two people to pull off.

John: You're right about Ms. Marvel (Ms. Bad Attitude, they should have named her) and She-Hulk both needing to get spanked. I do remember an old issue of The Avengers that had Ms. Marvel in sort of a leaping, bent-over position that made one think of spanking her. With She-Hulk, there was something so unattractive about her manner and her original "uniform" (a torn undershirt, or night dress, or whatever the hell it was) that I found myself going back to thoughts of spanking Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, or Invisible Girl instead. Of course she became terribly arrogant later on during the John Byrne era, arrogance being the one character trait he was able to believably portray as a writer. And we all know the corrective treatment for female arrogance!

And finally - what about Hellcat? While creating a Black Widow "spanking" page the other day (it was really just one rather ludicrous slap on the butt from Daredevil), I suddenly remembered an old issue of The Defenders (maybe #63) where Lunatik gives Hellcat a stroke across her behind with a steel rod - ouch! I'll have to dig that one up, and maybe do a series on inept Marvel spankings-that-weren't.

[03/28/2013 Update: That pose of Ms. Marvel I mentioned was later included in the special feature I did, Superheroines in Spanking Position, while Hellcat's caning actually took place in The Defenders #70.]
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update information and add links.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Web-ed : making a game (or simulator) is probably a lot easier than we think (not that that means EASY tho!) ~ i've got a copy of DarkBASIC in the house that i started doing a game w/ (a simple board game) and it's actually very structured and user friendly. i haven't looked into the 3D side of things, but from what i can see there's loads of stuff there to add it to the game - like walk cycles for characters, it seems you creat that animation then the game itself executes it when needed. same w/ other stuff - "if X key pressed, do the Jump animation" type thing. how hard it is to create those animations, i dunno, but there's a load of utilities for that too, in DAZ etc.

my idea would be a simple simulator : you pick your spanker from a choice of characters, and your spankee. then perhaps a position, OTK or over a chair etc. then simply click on the butt and the spankers hand/implement would thwack at that spot, leaving a little blush. one of a random set of animations could be called, like a squirm or head toss etc, and you can keep on until, say, you press a key to end it, at which point you perhaps give the girlie a cuddle or such like.
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Personally I always thought Medusa from Marvel's Inhumans would look good lying over someone's knee. Just have to keep those "living locks" of hair out of the way.
web-ed
Site Admin

Spanking Games, and Lesser discussed heroines.

Post by web-ed »

Wolfie: I think your simulator idea is sound. I've just started looking into how games are programmed. I suppose I really should try to play one some time to get an idea of how they look. I don't even know where to start looking for that kind of stuff!

BB: yes, I can see Medusa as the spankee. But who should do the deed? Black Bolt, her royal consort? Spider-Man, whom she scrapped with in an old issue of Amazing?

[03/28/2013 Update: It took a long time, but I finally worked out the javascript for two simple spanking games. They can be found on the CSR Video and Game Page, and feature Batgirl (you can cause Robin's hand to descend and spank her) and Wonder Woman (you can apply the wooden paddle where it will do her the most good!).]
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Black Bolt definitely. I have a thing for husbands, or consorts, spanking wives. Shows who's the real dominant partner. At least in the bedroom.
jimc

Post by jimc »

ok i'm not sure i know who Ms. Marval is i have seen she-hulk, but i am not sure about Ms. Marval (as many of them seem to have the same name (Marval Girl, Captain Marval. Marval Maid, Mary Marval, Ms. marval etc.)
Jim