Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

A Short Dissertation on the Subject of Boobs

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:38 pmJaxtraw favors enormous boobs, and Supergirl's pair here makes her look more like Powergirl.
And, of course, this wasn't originally supposed to be a "spanking" picture until Doctor Cylon added some redness to the exposed gluteal area. The same thing goes for the re-colored Julius Zimmerman drawings.

Phil Overbarrel had a theory that spankos are less concerned with boobs. Well, I'd say that I'm probably less obsessed than most of the guys I know. But that doesn't mean that I don't pay attention to boobs at all. I do enjoy seeing a good pair.

The only Humorama spanko artist who drew women with grotesquely over-sized boobs was Bill Ward. If you look at the work of Dan Decarlo, Bill Wenzel, and Herc Ficklen, they tended to draw women with somewhat large boobs, but within what I'd call a "normal" spectrum.

Live models who pose for spanking stills and act in spanking videos don't generally tend to have large boobs. Amelia Rutherford is a good example of that.

amelia.jpg
amelia.jpg (114.51 KiB) Viewed 863 times
Beautiful, spankable, but definitely not top-heavy.

And then, there are these two ladies:
boobs.jpg
boobs.jpg (65.25 KiB) Viewed 863 times

This photo shows two popular models who have done spanking videos for Firm Hand Spanking. The one on the left looks fairly typical for a spanking model: with a pretty face, and a mostly slim figure, but enough curve to her buttocks to make her spankable. The one on the right has larger boobs than we usually see on a spanking model... but not excessively large.

Boobs aren't usually the center of attention in a spanking shoot with live models, or cartoon drawings... but sometimes spankos do notice them.
willjohn

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by willjohn »

I was wondering if the Jaxtraw borrowed the name Jack Straw from a British Cabinet Minister of that name who was in Tony Blair's cabinet.

Something about the less mammary gifted girl in that photo being identified as Amelia Jane Rutherford. I always thought Amelia's tits wee bigger than that. :?

Perhaps Amelia has developed in the last 14 years.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:46 am Perhaps Amelia has developed in the last 14 years.
Yes. I think they have. They're still not big, but a little bit more than they were.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Boobs

Post by web-ed »

Scholarly dissertations are always welcome here at CSR - thanks, B00m (and Willjohn)!

As for Amelia Jane, although she lacks a large bust I have never seen a more perfect fanny - she probably works out but I consider her genetically gifted. ;)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/24/2022

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer continues with Supergirl getting it twice,
  • once from Doctor Cylon
  • and then again from Batgirl as The Batman Family Series continues!
  • It's "Karen Again" in Resident Artist Hugob00m's O. T. Katie. You're not tired of seeing Karen (and Katie) get spanked, are you? We didn't think so! So head on over there already :) !
And that's it for June! Can you believe the first month of Super-Spanking Summer is already over? But to make up for it there will be five updates in July, with plenty of material.

Next Week: Super-Spanking Summer continues with the first of a two-week focus on a long-time favorite of CSR readers, Black Canary! We have a new version by Doctor Cylon of a drawing by MJ Bivouac we posted back in 2011, a nude rendering by Dandon Fuga with some additions from the Good Doctor, and finally Sorenutz sees to it she gets a dose of the famous Bat-Paddle from Batgirl! Resident Artist HugoB00m will be here with another adventure for O. T. Katie! And if all that weren't enough to get July off to a sizzling start, D. M. Sherwood contributes more fiction: what are good citizens fed up with the depredations of a girl gang to do about them? You'll find the answer right here at CSR in "A Japanese Scene," with an illustration :) !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Boobs

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:50 pm Scholarly dissertations are always welcome here at CSR - thanks, B00m (and Willjohn)!
You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it.
web-ed wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:50 pm As for Amelia Jane, although she lacks a large bust I have never seen a more perfect fanny - she probably works out but I consider her genetically gifted.
There are several photos out there that display Ms. Rutherford's attractive nether curves. This is one of my favorites.

amelia 2.jpg
amelia 2.jpg (124.38 KiB) Viewed 831 times

We see the profile of her pretty face, and the center of attention is her bottom, slightly reddened. and completely yummy!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:35 am Super-Spanking Summer continues with Supergirl getting it twice,
Yay!
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:35 am once from Doctor Cylon
Serves her right for going around in public with just her panties and cape! :P :P :P :P
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:35 am and then again from Batgirl as The Batman Family Series continues!
Cute (Even though it's F/F). My first reaction was how could Batgirl do that? She doesn't have super strength. Then I noticed the green rope around Supergirl's wrists. It must have enough Kryptonite to render her vulnerable, without killing her.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:35 am It's "Karen Again" in Resident Artist Hugob00m's O. T. Katie. You're not tired of seeing Karen (and Katie) get spanked, are you? We didn't think so! So head on over there already !
Thanks for plugging O.T. Katie. For anyone who thinks Karen should get spanked extra hard after all the things she got away with in college... this is the episode you should see.

Next time around. Dupli-Kate will be up to some kind of mischief. And Katie? Well, you know she can't stay off the hook for long.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! really like those Firmhandspanking pic 8-) 8-) Doctor Cylon is mighty strong if he can redden the bottom of Supergirl with just a hand spanking!!!wonder did she pulled those panties up after the spanking :twisted: :D :D Great drawing!Batgirl must be insane thinking her tiny hand is going to hurt Supergirl`s shapely bottom :twisted: even the Girl Of Steel bound hands in kryptonite is rolling her eyes about this silly spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: Nice drawing weak spanking :x :x Thanks be safe
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 06/24/2022

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:24 pm HI WEB-ED CSR!! really like those Firmhandspanking pic 8-) 8-) Doctor Cylon is mighty strong if he can redden the bottom of Supergirl with just a hand spanking!!!wonder did she pulled those panties up after the spanking :twisted: :D :D Great drawing! Batgirl must be insane thinking her tiny hand is going to hurt Supergirl`s shapely bottom :twisted: even the Girl Of Steel bound hands in kryptonite is rolling her eyes about this silly spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: Nice drawing weak spanking :x :x Thanks be safe
Since we presented a few of their photographs, here's a link to Firmhand Spanking for anyone who wants to go over there and see more. :)

On the Batgirl/Supergirl pair: yes, it does seem unlikely. As B00m pointed out, the Green K must have weakened Supergirl just enough so she could feel Batgirl's spanking. I do have one more drawing featuring this pair, and in it Batgirl has some kind of ring that seems to render Supergirl's rear soft and vulnerable. It's scheduled for the 7/22 update.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/01/2022

Post by web-ed »

Super Spanking Summer continues with with the first of a two-week focus on a long-time favorite of CSR readers, Black Canary!
  • First, we have a new version by Doctor Cylon of a drawing by MJ Bivouac we posted back in 2011, then
  • a nude rendering by Dandon Fuga with some additions from the Good Doctor, and finally
  • Sorenutz sees to it she gets a dose of the famous Bat-Paddle from Batgirl as The Batman Family Series continues!
  • Inspired by an old Sci-Fi story, Resident Artist Hugob00m has created a new adventure for O. T. Katie in which Dupli-Kate becomes invisible. Unfortunately for her, she neglected to make herself unspankable as well :) !
  • And if all that weren't enough to get July off to a sizzling start, D. M. Sherwood contributes more fiction: what are good citizens fed up with the depredations of a girl gang to do about them? You'll find the answer in "A Japanese Scene," with a spanking-good illustration by artist Fabianspanker specially commissioned for this story by Mr. Sherwood!
Continued below with more links:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/01/2022 continued

Post by web-ed »

• First, we have a new version by Doctor Cylon of a drawing by MJ Bivouac we posted back in 2011, then
  • a nude rendering by Dandon Fuga with some additions from the Good Doctor, and finally
  • Sorenutz sees to it she gets a dose of the famous Bat-Paddle from Batgirl as The Batman Family Series continues!
  • Inspired by an old Sci-Fi story, Resident Artist Hugob00m has created a new adventure for O. T. Katie in which Dupli-Kate becomes invisible. Unfortunately for her, she neglected to make herself unspankable as well :) !
  • And if all that weren't enough to get July off to a sizzling start, D. M. Sherwood contributes more fiction: what are good citizens fed up with the depredations of a girl gang to do about them? You'll find the answer in "A Japanese Scene," with a spanking-good illustration by artist Fabianspanker specially commissioned for this story by Mr. Sherwood!
continued below:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/01/2022 continued

Post by web-ed »

Inspired by an old Sci-Fi story, Resident Artist Hugob00m has created a new adventure for O. T. Katie in which Dupli-Kate becomes invisible. Unfortunately for her, she neglected to make herself unspankable as well :) !
O.K., that's it! It took three posts at two links per post to cover all the updates, which is messy. At least B00m got a direct link for once! And we will have some more fiction from D. M. Sherwood in the future, so stay tuned.

Next Week: Super Spanking Summer continues with the second of a two-week focus on Black Canary! First, Doctor Cylon modifies her appearance on the cover of Eros. Then BC gets spanked by The Huntress for some reason. And finally, she gets turned OTK by her long-time boyfriend Green Arrow :) !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Wow! You got a lot into your update this week!
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm First, we have a new version by Doctor Cylon of a drawing by MJ Bivouac we posted back in 2011
Ooooh! She got paddled pretty hard in this one! (Especially the animated version that shows her butt wobbling with each stroke! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: )
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm a nude rendering by Dandon Fuga with some additions from the Good Doctor,
Beautiful drawing. And the added color to her bottom makes it even better. She looks like she's trying to elicit some sympathy for a spanking she's just gotten! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm Sorenutz sees to it she gets a dose of the famous Bat-Paddle from Batgirl as The Batman Family Series continues!
This one is nice for an F/F... but it would've been better if a couple of male characters had spanked BOTH naughty girls.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm nspired by an old Sci-Fi story, Resident Artist Hugob00m has created a new adventure for O. T. Katie in which Dupli-Kate becomes invisible. Unfortunately for her, she neglected to make herself unspankable as well!
Thanks for the plug. I hope Katie's fans like this one.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm And if all that weren't enough to get July off to a sizzling start, D. M. Sherwood contributes more fiction: what are good citizens fed up with the depredations of a girl gang to do about them? You'll find the answer in "A Japanese Scene," with a spanking-good illustration by artist Fabianspanker specially commissioned for this story by Mr. Sherwood!
Great story by Mr, Sherwood. And I think a lot of us at C.S.R. can identify with the old man. Happily the old man prevailed, with some help from other shopkeepers, and a gang of houligans (or whatever the word for them in Japanese is) were treated to a mass spanking. Yay!
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB ED CSR and Happy 4th of July!!! The fireworks are starting early this year with a Super Hot triple feature of Black Carnary Spanking :twisted: 8-) 8-) :D :D first off Doctor Cylon bringing the sizzle to Black Carnary rear and man how it jiggles as it turns Cherry red :twisted: :lol: :lol: Superhot drawing! next Batgirl Trys her hand I mean paddle on Black Carnary`s tailfeather setting it to flames :twisted: Great drawing and last love the pinup style Drawing of Black Carnary that is very exciting !!!! The story about Japanese Girl gang members getting a good spanking is a fun story and I like how the old man just sweeping like it nothing out of the norm :twisted: :lol: :lol: Fantastic!! Be Safe
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Look forward to more Black Canary spankings. But I really loved the Sherwood story of a Japanese girl gang getting what they had coming to them.They really got it good, from the description,lucky for them it was only hands and not paddles, as intense as it was.
Been nice to have had more artwork with story, like showing them with pillows on their bottoms after the spanking
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/01/2022

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:29 am Look forward to more Black Canary spankings. But I really loved the Sherwood story of a Japanese girl gang getting what they had coming to them.They really got it good, from the description,lucky for them it was only hands and not paddles, as intense as it was.
Been nice to have had more artwork with story, like showing them with pillows on their bottoms after the spanking
I've got the Black Canary spankings up now, and I think everyone will like them. I just wish I had more.

Glad to hear you loved D. M. Sherwood's story! He's working on another one, I believe, or else it's waiting for me to code it - I'll have to check. :?
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/08/2022

Post by web-ed »

Super Spanking Summer continues with with the second of a two-week focus on a long-time favorite of CSR readers, Black Canary!
  • BC makes the cover of Eros magazine with some additions from the Good Doctor, and next
  • it's The Huntress's turn to whack the Canary's Can as The Batman Family Series continues!
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m presents us with a Fourth of July Special for O. T. Katie!
  • Extra special bonus: Green Arrow Spanks Black Canary - and it's about time! :) No links for these last two updates here, but you can find them on the Home Page (see link at the top of this page).

As I wrote in my previous post, I wish I had more Black Canary material, but that's it for now. I've got lots of other stuff, though, beginning with
Next Week:

First, Doctor Cylon modifies Wonder Woman's appearance on the cover of Eros - this one is similar to the BC post this week. Then Nightwing spanks Catwoman as part of the Batman Family Series :) !

Despite this week's Ollie Spanks Dinah I'm still concerned about the relative amount of F/F spankings this summer. Nightwing spanking Catwoman next week will help also, but the cavalry really comes on 07/29 when we'll see one male spanking five different females! You'll surely want to be here for our special presentation of "Clayface Spanks Everybody" :lol: .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 pm BC makes the cover of Eros magazine with some additions from the Good Doctor

Black Canary is wearing fishnet stockings and the right color jacket, but you can't see the tops of her rather distinctive boots, making it possible for lawyers to argue that she isn't really BC at all. As for Green Arrow (BC's boyfriend, at least in the old comics), he isn't even shown at all!
A clever way to avoid a possible lawsuit, while depicting a woman who certainly looks similar to the Black Canary in a compromising position! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 pm it's The Huntress's turn to whack the Canary's Can as The Batman Family Series continues!
I wonder if the dialog was written by someone for whom English was not a first language? "Signing" instead of "singing" and "your" instead of "you're"?

Although I would rather see an M/F drawing, the two women are quite attractive.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 pmHe somewhat exaggerates the roundness of even a round bottom, but it's hard to complain when a spanking artist does that.
I have to agree, since I like to do that with O.T. Katie! :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 pmWhy Huntress is seated on what appears to be a mobile steel staircase (certainly not a fire escape) is anyone's guess.
It looks like the kind of ladder that some retail stores use to reach the high shelves. If it's a fire escape, it's not working very well. B.C. sure isn't escaping from the fire that the Huntress is delivering to her backside! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m presents us with a Fourth of July Special for O. T. Katie!
I didn't have an actual Fourth of July story this week, but I let Katie model her "patriotic" bikini, in honor of the stars and stripes. :P :P :P :P (I think this symbol is supposed to represent a razzberry, but I'm using it to stand for someone drooling at the sight of Katie in a such a skimpy little bikini!)
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 pm Extra special bonus: Green Arrow Spanks Black Canary - and it's about time!
And using one of his arrows as a switch! That's funny!
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! More Hot Black Canary spanking drawings :D 8-) 8-) Like The cover of Eros Magazine featuring a very sexy Black Carnary bent over being Spanked by Green Arrow`s Arrow :twisted: :lol: :lol: courtesy oof Doctor Cylon who knows how to roast this bird`s Tail :lol: Great Drawing!! Huntress seem to be enjoying herself spanking Black Carnary can`t blame her what a bottom :D :D the otk is Good but wish Black Carnary was laying flat with legs flaring as her rear is being set on fire :!: :!: Good!! The Arrow spanking of Black Carnary was Hot in Eros Magazine but Green Arrow using it while she over his lap is OK really think he should have used his hand on her very soft bottom :x :twisted: :lol: :lol: BE SAFE Everyone
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed extraneous fragment
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/15/2022

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer continues:
  • First, Doctor Cylon modifies Wonder Woman's appearance on the cover of Eros, and then
  • Nightwing spanks Catwoman as The Batman Family Series continues!
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m presents us with a new O. T. Katie adventure, "Katie Goes Skinny-Dipping". And to paraphrase Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "We have but one punishment for skinny-dipping" - and all CSR readers know what that is ;) ! (No link here but you can find one on the Home Page).
Next Week: First, Doctor Cylon gives the naughty Catwoman a nice red bottom. Then Batgirl spanks Supergirl again as the Batman Family Series rolls on :) !
-- Web-Ed