Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Moonbeam

Post by web-ed »

You know, this question came up last year when were discussing Babe, Darling of the Hills. There aren't any known spankings of Moonbeam McSwine, but as I wrote then she got booted in the behind once:

This was posted under the "Threats and Missed Opportunities" topic.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/22/2024

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon continues his Tinker Bell Series with Caught!
  • We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Uncle Jake Spanks.
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m provides us with an O. T. Katie special for Romantic Spanking Month - Part 2. :lol:
    (No link here but you can find one on the Home Page (see "Main Site" above) or go directly to B00m's Gallery from here).
I'm actually looking through the few romance comics I have piled up, but it's not likely I'll find anything and so B00m is still carrying the ball for Romantic Spanking Month with Part 2 of the series he began last week.

We've got a lot more Tinker Bell material to get through from Doctor Cylon, much of it by Julius Zimmerman, and I've already coded those updates for the next few weeks. It may even take us close to Super-Spanking Summer. Tink makes a good spankee even though I have located only one Zimmerman piece in which she's actually getting spanked. In all the rest the Good Doctor sets the post-spanking scene. Zimmerman's habit of drawing her with her butt in the air certainly helps! :lol:

I've also been going through some issues of Sex to Sexty and found one more spanking but nothing really spectacular.

Robin found an off-panel spanking of Hedy Wolfe in a non-comics magazine that I had forgotten about (or I didn't realize that Patsy Walker was in it - I did search through all of the Patsy comic books and we've seen all the spankings from them). We'll see this one in "Threats and Missed Opportunities" here on the Board, soon I hope.

I'm also preparing some more video material as I hope to do three updates per week, which is something of a strain, during April in lieu of a special presentation for our 20th Anniversary month. Maybe I can yet manage a non-humor men's magazines special before the year is out, but honestly I'm lucky to be able to do two updates per week.

Not much is going well, but I am slowly catching up on the mailbox, and the Board updates I did at the end of January seem to have been successful so I have renewed my call for new members on the Home Page and should revise the old announcement here on the Board also. I would love to see some young spankos join and get exposed to the collective wisdom of our venerable CSR Regulars ;) if we can tear them away from their silly preoccupation with social media.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! can`t believe the most deserving and spankable character in Li`l Abner Moonbeam Mcswine was never spanked :shock: :shock: what was Al Capp thinking :x :x talk about miss opportunity :x :x this weeks Uncle spank niece take us to the Hills as Uncle Jake is setting ablaze his shapely niece bottom over his lap :twisted: this is a good drawing but it seem Uncle Jake is just warming her up for something really naughty :lol: :lol: love the shock look on Tinker Bell`s face as she is caught by Doctor Cylon! she know soon her pretty curvy rear is going to be burning from the long painful spanking to come :twisted: :D :D Great drawing 8-) Be Safe!!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:04 pm Doctor Cylon continues his Tinker Bell Series with Caught!
I enjoy seeing pretty women having wardrobe malfunctions.,, especially if they get spanked too. Like McLintock! and that Bikerbloke story, The Perils of Babysitting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:04 pm We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Uncle Jake Spanks.
If the girl is following the old custom of calling a close friend of her parents "uncle". and he's not a blood relative, it might be A LITTLE BIT less creepy. However, I think the artist has in mind the stereotype of hillbilly families all being incestuous. Aside from that, the good thing is that the woman is, as you point out, obviously of legal age.

There's that one weird thing about her position. Her right leg is not supported on his lap, or trapped between his legs.

As I'm writing this and referring back to the cartoon, I just noticed something else strange that the artist did. Uncle Jake's hand seems to be getting redder than the girl's backside. Hmmmm. How would that happen? Has she been taking one of those "Buns of Steel" classes?
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:04 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m provides us with an O. T. Katie special for Romantic Spanking Month - Part 2. :lol:
Thanks for the plug. This week's strip is a short retrospective of Jack and Kaylyn's relationship so far, and a fun-time spanking for Kaylyn in the present.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:29 pm You know, this question came up last year when were discussing Babe, Darling of the Hills. There aren't any known spankings of Moonbeam McSwine, but as I wrote then she got booted in the behind once:
That's a shame. She had such a lovely target! Of course, the running gag was that she smelled so bad that men couldn't stand to get close to her. A man with no sense of smell (or at least a diminished sense of smell) would probably love to get his hands on her. Or maybe some guy should've used a gas mask.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 03/01/2024 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 03/01/2024 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• Resident Artist Hugob00m has a new O. T. Katie strip, Redaction Department. It appears that Katie redacted something she shouldn't have... :lol:
  • Extra Bonus: We take a break from the Public Paddlings Series to return to television with the series Community and Britta Gets Spanked.
If you're following O. T. Katie - and if you're any kind of red-blooded spanko, you should be :lol: - you will notice that having concluded his Romantic Spanking story line, B00m is bringing us back to S.P.A.N.K. Headquarters for further adventures there. This week, Katie makes a boo-boo for which there can be but one penalty... :D

The Public Paddlings Series will return - I've got one page coded and four more videos edited - but I may save them for April since that's our 20th Anniversary Month.

I've also coded three more Tinker Bell/Zimmerman pieces for the Doc Cylon Gallery, with I believe four more by Zimmerman and seven with Tinkerbell by other artists, so it looks like they'll take us all the way to Super-Spanking Summer.

Finally, it looks like I can extend the Rivals of Humorama Series through April, and while I have no definite plans after that I'll probably go back to trying to post all the contributions sent in by others.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:38 pm Doctor Cylon continues his Tinker Bell Series with Tink #6.
I think Zimmerman's tendency to supersize breasts detracts from Tinkerbell's basic appeal. She's supposed to be a pixie. The way she was drawn for the original animated movie was pretty and feminine, but not over-sized.

margaret kerry in keyhole.jpg
margaret kerry in keyhole.jpg (68.81 KiB) Viewed 819 times

Margaret Kerry modeled for the artists who drew Tinkerbell. and you can see that she does have breasts, but not giant ones. I couldn't find any shots of Ms. Kerry from behind... but I suspect that the cartoon artists were fascinated by her rear end. They drew Tinkerbell getting swatted (to shake some fairy-dust loose. Yeah, sure!) She was shown examining the width of her hips in a mirror. And of course she wiggled her butt all over the place while struggling to get out of the keyhole.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:38 pm We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Play Cards Spanking
It's a cute drawing. Did she win or lose? Well it looks like she might have lost a game of strip poker, and maybe she made one more bet, offering her backside for spanking if she lost one more hand... Or maybe she complained too much about him winning, and maybe accused him of cheating.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:08 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m has a new O. T. Katie strip, Redaction Department. It appears that Katie redacted something she shouldn't have... :lol:
Thanks for the plug. I introduced a new character, but he won't be around for long. The head of the redaction department is retiring, but not before he has another chance to spank Katie.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:08 pm Extra Bonus: We take a break from the Public Paddlings Series to return to television with the series Community and Britta Gets Spanked.
I'd have preferred an M/F spanking, but this is a funny scene, and Gillian Jacobs looks good in an O.T.K. position.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! before I talk about this week`s spanking drawings I like to talk about Hollywood movies!! after watching Mclintock for the 1000 time maybe more :twisted: :lol: I thought to myself if I could make changes in that movie I would cast Jane Fonda as Becky Mclintock !!! Mrs. Powers was a good choice as Becky but I felt Jane would have been better! after watching Ms. Fonda in A walk On The Wild Side and Cat Ballou she would have put more sprit in that scene than Mrs. Powers also because she mostly plays strong female characters!! another movie Ms. Fonda should have gotten a spanking in is The Electric Horseman 1980 I think?? the poster of her in those tight jeans being carried by Mr. Redford cry out Spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: no offense to any actress this is my opinion! what a great position for Tinker Bell to be in for a good spanking :twisted: :lol: also think Doctor Cylon is going to get plenty of Fairy dust from that behind :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great drawing! love the poor card playing sport woman getting a spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: good otk position and nice spanking action !!!!Good!! Thanks be safe!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 03/01/2024

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:10 pm HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! before I talk about this week`s spanking drawings I like to talk about Hollywood movies!! after watching Mclintock for the 1000 time maybe more :twisted: :lol: I thought to myself if I could make changes in that movie I would cast Jane Fonda as Becky Mclintock !!! Mrs. Powers was a good choice as Becky but I felt Jane would have been better! after watching Ms. Fonda in A walk On The Wild Side and Cat Ballou she would have put more sprit in that scene than Mrs. Powers also because she mostly plays strong female characters!! another movie Ms. Fonda should have gotten a spanking in is The Electric Horseman 1980 I think?? the poster of her in those tight jeans being carried by Mr. Redford cry out Spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: no offense to any actress this is my opinion! what a great position for Tinker Bell to be in for a good spanking :twisted: :lol: also think Doctor Cylon is going to get plenty of Fairy dust from that behind :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great drawing! love the poor card playing sport woman getting a spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: good otk position and nice spanking action !!!!Good!! Thanks be safe!!
It's funny you mentioned The Electric Horseman, Butch, because I remember that poster also and had exactly the same thought as you: Jane Fonda should have been spanked! Honestly, her butt wasn't all that great - it's short and not very full - but given that position, what else could we think? :) I think I may still have some spanking art in the files with the late, great, Rush Limbaugh turning Jane OTK, and if we live long enough we'll probably see it eventually.
hugob00m wrote:Margaret Kerry modeled for the artists who drew Tinkerbell. and you can see that she does have breasts, but not giant ones. I couldn't find any shots of Ms. Kerry from behind... but I suspect that the cartoon artists were fascinated by her rear end. They drew Tinkerbell getting swatted (to shake some fairy-dust loose. Yeah, sure!) She was shown examining the width of her hips in a mirror. And of course she wiggled her butt all over the place while struggling to get out of the keyhole.
Yeah, that Tinker Bell spanking "to shake some fairy-dust loose" does not pass the smell test, although I think we both approve of the result. ;) As for that mirror scene, I have a video extract of it from the movie to explain a drawing by Julius Zimmerman of Tink standing before a mirror buck-naked (of course!) that might make a fine conclusion to Doctor Cylon's Tinker Bell Series.

There is a certain appeal to a young woman with full, shapely thighs and buttocks wearing a very short dress - I'd say a very great appeal :lol: - and we can't blame the animators for their fascination with Tink's rear end. Zimmerman and Doctor Cylon apparently feel the same way! That may be the appeal of Daisy Mae Scragg also. In both cases, I think every male spanko can't help but fantasize about flipping that short skirt out of the way to get to that big round behind underneath 8-) . If there's such a thing as a healthy obsession, this is probably it! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:10 pm I thought to myself if I could make changes in that movie I would cast Jane Fonda as Becky Mclintock !!! Mrs. Powers was a good choice as Becky but I felt Jane would have been better! after watching Ms. Fonda in A walk On The Wild Side and Cat Ballou she would have put more sprit in that scene than Mrs. Powers also because she mostly plays strong female characters!! another movie Ms. Fonda should have gotten a spanking in is The Electric Horseman 1980 I think?? the poster of her in those tight jeans being carried by Mr. Redford cry out Spanking
Although a lot of us would've liked to see Jane Fonda get a good spanking, I think a better choice for Becky McLintock, would've been Natalie Wood. (That is, if anyone other than Stefanie Powers had played the role)

There are two reasons I have for that. One is that most of the cast of McLintock! were actors that John Wayne had previously worked with in John Ford films, and Natalie Wood had been in The Searchers.

The other reason is that we were teased with an O.T.K. shot of Ms. Wood on the set of The Girl He Left Behind, but never got to see her get spanked in an actual movie. :( :( :( :(
hugob00m

More on the Subject of Natalie Wood

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the notorious photo from the set of The Girl He Left Behind. Whether this pose was at the photographer's request, or whether he just happened to catch the stars engaged in a little horseplay, I don't know.

Natalie Wood getting spanked.jpg
Natalie Wood getting spanked.jpg (112.86 KiB) Viewed 698 times

In a much later interview, Tab Hunter said he was giving his pretty co-star a birthday spanking.

A year after McLintock! Natalie Wood was in a movie called The Great Race. This is how she looked in a corset. It might have been fun if Natalie Wood had played the role of Becky McLintock, and if, like her mother, Becky had somehow been caught out in public wearing her undies!

Natalie Wood in a corset.jpg
Natalie Wood in a corset.jpg (111.1 KiB) Viewed 698 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Natalie

Post by web-ed »

That photo is a classic, probably because both Natalie and Tab seem to be having such a good time! I posted a copy of it in CSR's early days (link here) along with another photo from the same shoot in which Tab also has Natalie OTK (this one was from Tip-Off magazine). Richard Windsor had some more history on this photo but I don't have a link handy. Richard maintains, with some evidence to support him, that Natalie was one of us - an actual spanko. :o

I seem to remember reading that Natalie did get spanked by Raymond Burr at a party - maybe it was even her birthday party. She was certainly spankable, and would have made a fine spankee in McClintock! :D
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 03/08/2024

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon continues his Tinker Bell Series with Tink Stuck in Keyhole #2.
  • We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Beatnik Spanking.
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m has a new O. T. Katie strip, Redaction Department Part 2. It seems that Official Government Regulations allow for Katie to receive her birthday spanking early this year - who could have guessed? And we wouldn't want to question the wisdom of the Government now, would we? :lol: (No link here, but you can find one on the Home Page or proceed directly to B00m's Gallery from here).
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:59 am Doctor Cylon continues his Tinker Bell Series with Tink Stuck in Keyhole #2.
The Zimmerman exaggeration isn't quite as extreme as some of his pictures. That's good. Her facial expression represents a mix of surprise and pain.
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:59 am We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Beatnik Spanking.
During the time when beatniks and bongos were popular, there were some artists who imagined an attractive woman taking the place of the drums. Here's another example I ran across on the "Knif Files" website:

beatnik.jpg
beatnik.jpg (161.52 KiB) Viewed 686 times
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:59 am Resident Artist Hugob00m has a new O. T. Katie strip, Redaction Department Part 2. It seems that Official Government Regulations allow for Katie to receive her birthday spanking early this year - who could have guessed? And we wouldn't want to question the wisdom of the Government now, would we?
Yes! Because of a loophole in the rule-book, the retiring head of the redaction department gets to give Katie an early birthday spanking. The rest of her co-workers will have to wait until August... so we still have her birthday to look forward to.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! really GREAT Beat-Nik bongo spanking by Kni Files !Love the otk position of the pretty woman as her very large round bottom just ripe for spanking is being pat lightly making a beautiful sound ! Dude should have went full Babalu on that upturn bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: this week Tinker Bell stuck in a key hole drawing is HOT! like the angle making it look like she is over a knee :twisted: :D :D Doctor Cylon should enjoy spanking her shapely rear in that position :twisted: :lol: Humorama`s Beat Nik bongo spanking look like both spanker and spankee are stone out their mind enjoying the music they are making :twisted: :lol: Don`t know why but this drawing is giving me a Sonny and Cher vibe :twisted: :lol: :lol: oh how I wish to have seen Cher over a lap getting spanked back in the day :twisted: :twisted: :D :D Good drawing 8-) Thanks Stay safe!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Unfortunately, Sonny was not a spanko.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 03/15/2024

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon continues his Tinker Bell Series with Tink still in that drawer.
  • We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with A-OK Spanking.
  • Do you ever get the feeling that every time O. T. Katie turns around, she gets a spanking? Well, she gets that feeling, too, and it turns out there's a good reason for that, as Resident Artist Hugob00m shows us in a new Katie strip. :lol: (No link here, but you can find one on the Home Page or go directly to B00m's Gallery from here).
"Beware the Ides of March!" so spake the ancient soothsayer in Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar. (By the way, does anyone remember that in the play Caesar instructs his wife Calpurnia to stand in the street awaiting Pontifex Maximus Mark Antony's "touch"? The actual practice in Ancient Rome was for infertile women to stand in the street so that the P.M. could whack them with a goatskin thong, presumably upon the buttocks, although I have never been able to confirm this little detail even though I did study Latin. I mean, where else would you spank some fertility into a female?) Seems like a possible idea for a work of spanking art.

Back to the Ides of March (the 15th), the official date this week's updates are expected to have gone live: in these modern times there are no soothsayers, so I guess as the wisest guy around (I think I've been called "wise guy" more than anyone else :lol: ) it's up to me to warn young women to walk the path of virtue (with no bratting) or else expect to be taken OTK. "Shape up or get spanked!" So sayeth the sooth-saying Web-Ed!

As to the updates, first be sure to catch this week's episode of O. T. Katie. Not only is it chock-full of laughs, I have the distinct impression B00m intends to use it as a lead-in to a St. Patrick's Day special, and you wouldn't want to come into that story in the middle.

Doctor Cylon had to deal with a "behind in jeopardy" type of drawing from Julius Zimmerman, with Tinker Bell getting stuck (in a double sense) in a drawer and by a sewing pin, but he did manage in three of his five variations to spank Tink in her bending-over position.

The Earl Engleman spanking cartoon is an odd one because it's almost certainly incomplete due to the way images were crowded together on the typical Sex to Sexty page. We have no idea what the gag was because it was completely cut off. Maybe the editor thought that a spanking drawing was fun enough on its own not to require a caption, and if so I can see where he was coming from but I'd still like to have known what Engleman came up with originally. We have one more Engleman "spanker" still to go, making a total of three known.

I have located a source for a number of issues of Sex to Sexty (also Sick magazine) and have been dutifully going through the former. As I believe I've mentioned, I don't really care for Sex to Sexty but I will continue to search the issues I have found (it's far from a complete run) in the hope of finding another "spanker". I do not have the resources (time or money) to hunt down the remaining ones in physical format.

As for Sick, I printed the only known spanking from it about ten years ago and I'm certainly not going to go through all the other back issues; however, I will try to find the later ones edited by Jack Sparling whom I believe was one of us - an actual spanko.

I'm trying to cook up some special treats for April with limited success - more about that next time as I've gone on too long here already. (And that's the sooth! :lol: )
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Beatnik Spanking

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:38 am Hi, Web-ed.

web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:59 am We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Beatnik Spanking.
During the time when beatniks and bongos were popular, there were some artists who imagined an attractive woman taking the place of the drums. Here's another example I ran across on the "Knif Files" website:

beatnik.jpg
You know, I think I have this somewhere in my files also. I had a different source - "Artistic Spanker" I believe - but it's a nice scene, done in the style of an old Dell/Gold Key comic book. For now, the original artist is unknown.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! what a nice round curvy bottom Tinker Bell have no wonder that ruler broke when hitting it :twisted: :lol: :lol: wood spoon might work Doctor Cylon :lol: :lol: Good drawing! Never saw a spankee bent so far over the knee of the spanker maybe the guy is really tall :twisted: :lol: :lol: love how her shapely bottom is jutted up real high :D :D Great drawing ! Happy St. Patrick Day!! Stay Safe
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 pm Doctor Cylon continues his Tinker Bell Series with Tink still in that drawer.
My favorite altered version of this picture is the hand breaking a ruler across Tinkerbell's backside. But, who is the spanker? He must be about her size. The Keebler Elf maybe?
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 pm We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with A-OK Spanking.
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 pmThe spanker is looking slyly at the reader and giving the "O.K." gesture with his thumb and forefinger. (Recent attempts to recast this gesture as an expression of "white supremacy" are ridiculous and will be ignored here.) But what does it mean? Is he telling us that with the spankee well bent over his knee (she's practically touching her toes!big grin) everything is A-O.K.?
I've heard of there being a "white supremacy" symbol that resembles the "A-OK" symbol, but I don't think that was Engleman's intention. Although usually the "A-OK" gesture is done with the thumb and forefinger making a circle. This is an odd variation of the "A-OK" signal.

All that aside, the lady has a nice round butt that is prominently pointed up in the air! :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 pm o you ever get the feeling that every time O. T. Katie turns around, she gets a spanking? Well, she gets that feeling, too, and it turns out there's a good reason for that, as Resident Artist Hugob00m shows us in a new Katie strip. :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 pm
Not only is it chock-full of laughs, I have the distinct impression B00m intends to use it as a lead-in to a St. Patrick's Day special, and you wouldn't want to come into that story in the middle.
Well, actually, I do plan to post a strip for St. Patrick's Day, but it will be a separate story.

When I look at it, my "Every Time She Turns Around" story looks like it might be a lead-in for another story... but at the moment, I don't have a follow-up for it.

But you're right about one thing: Katie is going to have a Saint Patrick's Day spanking from her favorite leprechaun.

And as usual, thanks for the plug. I hope Katie's fans will enjoy this week's bit of whimsy.