Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
willjohn

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by willjohn »

Is it just me or does Uncle Albert bear a resemblance to Henry Kissinger?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 02/02/2024

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:57 pm Is it just me or does Uncle Albert bear a resemblance to Henry Kissinger?
He does indeed, Willjohn, and I made a brief mention of that fact on the page: "Uncle Albert, who bears a strange resemblance to the late Henry Kissinger (as he looked in the 70s, which may be when this cartoon first appeared)..."

It makes me wonder where I found it, as I don't think it was that long ago (in contrast to the mountain of material that's been sitting in my files for years). I'm going to guess it was during a quick search for cartoons by a specific artist or perhaps publication (I do remember finding one by Earl Engleman that way, and we'll be seeing it soon) and I forgot to save the context. A reverse image search just now produced nothing, so who knows?

I never thought much of Kissinger's ideas such as detente with the former Soviet Union and especially the embrace of China, which turned out to be the more dangerous adversary of the West in the long run, and I don't think history is going to be kind to them. Certainly no one misses the Nixon administration, the foreign policy of which he was the chief architect, and yet Kissinger did maintain a certain reputation right up until the end and if he was indeed the inspiration for Uncle Albert, good for him! :lol:

Now for something I forgot yesterday: although as I mentioned to B00m before I don't have any ideal material specifically for Romantic Spanking Month other than his Katie strip and D. M. Sherwood's fiction, I do have another entry in the Public Paddlings Series that I took from a YouTube video entitled "Date Night" which is kind of romantic. Here is a preview picture of our spankee-to-be:

I hope everyone will join us next week to see this young lady drink her shot and take her swat. That guy in the background watched the whole thing very closely, I can tell you! :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! there a telenovela on Youtube call La Gran Sangre II that feature what many people are calling John Wick spanks Black Widow :twisted: :D :D but really it a Drug Cartel boss spanking a very shapely and beautiful special forces lady across his knee :twisted: :lol: :lol: if you like to check it out go to Youtube and type Tony vs Medusa La Gran Sangre II :lol: :lol: The pretty model in Erotic sketch doesn`t want another swat of the paddle from Doctor Cylon but she should have been naughty :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good drawing! leave it to Doctor Cylon to tame a Bridezilla love it 8-) 8-) got to like the facial expression of the niece as she is being soundly spanked by her Uncle Albert who doesn`t care that she 25 years old :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great drawing Stay safe
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:38 pm Doctor Cylon presents Erotic Sketch #44b.
There isn't a whole lot that could be any better than an attractive woman bending over... unless she has her panties pulled down around her knees... and her exposed butt is red from an earlier spanking... and she's anticipating another spanking! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:38 pm Doc Cylon bonus page: because we had an accidental quasi-repost in "Wedding Day Spanking" two weeks ago, we revised Doctor Cylon #336 to instead contain the last two examples of poser art we had in the particular folder we had been drawing material from, and it has been re-christened "Two for the Strap".
Is the bride marrying the grown-up Pugsley Addams and getting spanked by the Thing?
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:44 pm We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series and within it the Uncle/Niece mini-series with Uncle Albert's Punishment. Astute CSR readers will have no trouble guessing what form Uncle Albert's Punishment takes!
Hmmm! WillJohn already said this, but Uncle Albert looks a lot like Henry Kissinger to me too. Maybe that is a form of domestic detente? The naughty niece might think she's too old, but I think twenty-five is a great age for a pretty young lady to get a spanking! (However, in honor of Romantic Spanking Month, perhaps the spanking should've been administered by her boyfriend instead of her uncle!) "We're so sorry, Uncle Albert!"
willjohn wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:57 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m amends the last episode of his current O. T. Katie series with an Addendum to Burns is Back - Part 4 in which Agent Burns swats Katie's rear end as she bends over to search the bottom file
Yes. Something Butch said last week made me realize that Katie would never get away with bending over to reach for the bottom file drawer without getting some "attention" being paid to the prominent position of her derriere!
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:04 pm This must be our week for bonus updates, because B00m also contributes a new episode, Burns is Back - and Katie is Late for Work. You'd think that by now she'd be more careful about her tardiness, considering what always happens to her when she's late...
She must've thought that, since Agent Burns is always late himself... he'd never catch her getting to work a few minutes past the appointed time. However, now that he's the boss at S.P.A.N.K. he has an incentive for being prompt!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Burns is a hypocite.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/09/2024 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/09/2024 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• The Public Paddlings Series continues with Date Night at the Hofbrauhaus.
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m delivers a new episode in his current O. T. Katie series, Burns is Back: Part Six, in which we learn that the management hierarchy at S.P.A.N.K. is not exactly what we thought it was.
We're going to continue with Rivals of Humorama for awhile, but in the Doctor Cylon Gallery we're going to start a new series next week featuring Tinkerbell, something I talked about doing last November. Maybe we should call it the "Paddled Pixie" Series. :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:57 am Doctor Cylon presents Harder, Dammit!
There's one that is really open to interpretation! Without the added redness, I might think the young lady is demanding some "doggie-style" sex. With the redness, we can say that she's been spanked, but not enough yet.

Does her face remind you of Carrie Fisher when she was young?
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:57 am We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series and within it the Uncle/Niece mini-series with Uncle George Spanks.
The bent finger is puzzling. It could mean that he had been using that finger to stimulate her clitoris... in which case, I could understand her expression and her wish to continue. But, if that's what he's doing, why would he draw back his hand so far? Maybe I shouldn't overthink this one.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:08 am The Public Paddlings Series continues with Date Night at the Hofbrauhaus
This is a fun one. (I would've liked it even better if the paddler had been a man) The woman was pretty and her reaction was funny. I especially liked the slo-mo part near the end with that bit of jiggle at the moment of impact :D :D :D :D .
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:08 am Resident Artist Hugob00m delivers a new episode in his current O. T. Katie series, Burns is Back: Part Six, in which we learn that the management hierarchy at S.P.A.N.K. is not exactly what we thought it was.
Thanks for the plug. I like to throw in little plot twists now and then to avoid getting too monotonous... but there's the one point of continuity: Sooner or later, Kate is going to get spanked. :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: I hope Katie's fans will like this one.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! a couple of shockers in this week spanking drawings :shock: :shock: Doctor Cylon must be off his game when a spankee not only tells him to hit harder but command it :twisted: :shock: :shock: got a feeling she will be regretting that request soon :lol: :lol: Good drawing!!!!never saw a grown niece happy to get a spanking from her Uncle :twisted: :shock: :shock: unlike the other Uncle spanking grown niece this one is more pleasure than punishment :twisted: good drawing! what a fun Date night that ends with a paddling of a shapely woman! the guy should be really excited to get his hot bottom date home :D :D excellent !! Valentine Day is Wednesday and I know there will be plenty of romantic spanking going on :twisted: :lol: :lol: Stay Safe
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:51 am HI WEB-ED CSR!!! there a telenovela on Youtube call La Gran Sangre II that feature what many people are calling John Wick spanks Black Widow :twisted: :D :D but really it a Drug Cartel boss spanking a very shapely and beautiful special forces lady across his knee :twisted: :lol: :lol: if you like to check it out go to Youtube and type Tony vs Medusa La Gran Sangre II :lol: :lol: The pretty model in Erotic sketch doesn`t want another swat of the paddle from Doctor Cylon but she should have been naughty :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good drawing! leave it to Doctor Cylon to tame a Bridezilla love it 8-) 8-) got to like the facial expression of the niece as she is being soundly spanked by her Uncle Albert who doesn`t care that she 25 years old :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great drawing Stay safe
I went over to YouTube and extracted the video, Butch - thanks for the tip! I'll try to get it edited and posted soon before we all forget about it.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:51 am Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:57 am Doctor Cylon presents Harder, Dammit!
There's one that is really open to interpretation! Without the added redness, I might think the young lady is demanding some "doggie-style" sex. With the redness, we can say that she's been spanked, but not enough yet.

Does her face remind you of Carrie Fisher when she was young?
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:57 am We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series and within it the Uncle/Niece mini-series with Uncle George Spanks.
The bent finger is puzzling. It could mean that he had been using that finger to stimulate her clitoris... in which case, I could understand her expression and her wish to continue. But, if that's what he's doing, why would he draw back his hand so far? Maybe I shouldn't overthink this one.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:08 am The Public Paddlings Series continues with Date Night at the Hofbrauhaus
This is a fun one. (I would've liked it even better if the paddler had been a man) The woman was pretty and her reaction was funny. I especially liked the slo-mo part near the end with that bit of jiggle at the moment of impact :D :D :D :D .
Yes, the girl in that drawing did remind me of Carrie Fisher. Let's see the thumbnail version again to remind us of what we're talking about:

And that reminds me I must have some more spankings of Princess Leia in my files. I think the original Star Wars must have been 1976 or '77, so we could do a 50th anniversary special in 2027 (now only three years away :o ), but there's always a slight chance I'll remember to post them before then. :?

As to the Date Night Paddling, I certainly agree that a male paddler would be preferable, and I do have some of these, including an exceptional one in which the slo-mo part (I've already edited the video) shows a really fine jiggle! :lol: (The spankee's cut-off shorts probably helped also). I suppose there are more females than males on the Hofbrauhaus serving staff, and while we prefer the latter, the single hardest swat we're going to be seeing in the foreseeable future (as part of the unusually good-looking spankee mini-series) was administered by a waitress! She really swung for the fences, as we'll see. :D
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/16/2024

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon presents Tinker Bell Taken in Hand.
  • We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Thelma Spanked.
    Resident Artist Hugob00m provides us with an O. T. Katie special for Romantic Spanking Month. :lol: (No link here but you can find one on the Home Page or go directly to B00m's gallery).
Romantic Spanking Month is a sort of tradition at CSR, but in recent years I haven't been able to find any new material from romance comics. (There are a lot more of these to be searched through, believe me, but I only have the time right now to examine those from one particular source.) I suppose I should simply shift gears and select some of the more romantic examples from the "Art" or "Stage Screen and TV" Galleries, and maybe that's what we'll do next year. This year B00m has had to take the lead with O. T. Katie and I think everyone will appreciate what he's done with the theme.

No problems with the new board as far as I know, but once again I've been too busy to see how many robots have managed to register. I hope to make a general announcement next week to encourage the next generation of spankos to sign up.

We had a week off from Uncle/Niece spankings, and I think everyone had probably seen enough of them, but I have found a new source for Sex to Sexty magazine (and possibly other media) and this yielded one more of these which we'll see next week. I've also found another "Beatnik Spanking" there we'll get too shortly, so I think a brief word regarding Sex to Sexty is in order.

The reasons I neglected it for so long are
  • I thought the title, "Sex to Sexty," was stupid. (I haven't changed my mind about that one - yeesh! :P )
  • From the covers, it seemed rather vulgar even though there was a spanking on one cover (which, I just realized, I haven't posted yet!). I realize now this was more due to the times (1970s, an era of bad taste) than anything else.
  • The Humorama Search, which was more important to me anyway, was long, difficult, and expensive (I eventually recouped the costs by selling my collected Humorama publications), and I didn't want to undertake another along those lines, especially since the Humorama Search was (and still is) incomplete with three known cartoons outstanding (and possibly something else between 1962-72).
  • I didn't think there were likely to be many "spankers" in the title. It turns out there were a considerable number - I don't know how many yet - and even though as a group I don't think they are equal to the Humorama cartoons in quality, some of them at least are worth seeing.

But with this new source, I have slowly begun to go through some of the issues. Obviously, it's going to take me a while, but eventually I will get through all of the available issues. The rest will be ignored for the time being.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:35 pm Doctor Cylon presents Tinker Bell Taken in Hand.
Tinker Bell is a fun character. She's shaped like a grown woman, but behaves like a spoiled little girl in need of a good spanking, Once in the movie, she got a few swats on the rear, to shake some fairy dust loose. Maybe the Doc had some erotic spanks in mind for little Tink! :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:35 pm We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Thelma Spanked.
I've heard of spankers who try to convince the spankees that they're fulfilling a disciplinary obligation and are not doing it for their own pleasure... but this guy claiming that he's sick and tired of it is beyond belief! :o :o :o :o Maybe it's because his elbow has become dislocated. And maybe the woman is a relative of Regan MacNeil who can turn her head backwards! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The thing I like best about this cartoon is that the woman's torso is the closest to being realistically drawn. and her round butt looks like something her man would ENJOY spanking.

Maybe the reason he doesn't enjoy spanking the lady is because of his protruding nose. If she farted in that position, she'd probably knock him out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:35 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m provides us with an O. T. Katie special for Romantic Spanking Month. :lol:
Thanks for the plug. In this episode, Katie dresses up in one of her sexy little bustiers for her man... and... no surprise... gets spanked. But it's all in fun this time, in celebration of Romantic Spanking Month.

And, regarding Sex-to-Sexty, again I think everyone has their own line that they've drawn between erotic and vulgar. Probably, most of the cartoons in Sex-to-Sexty fall on the wrong side of the line for this group. However, a diligent search might yield something worthwhile.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

web-ed wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:24 am
willjohn wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:57 pm Is it just me or does Uncle Albert bear a resemblance to Henry Kissinger?
He does indeed, Willjohn, and I made a brief mention of that fact on the page: "Uncle Albert, who bears a strange resemblance to the late Henry Kissinger (as he looked in the 70s, which may be when this cartoon first appeared)..."

It makes me wonder where I found it, as I don't think it was that long ago (in contrast to the mountain of material that's been sitting in my files for years). I'm going to guess it was during a quick search for cartoons by a specific artist or perhaps publication (I do remember finding one by Earl Engleman that way, and we'll be seeing it soon) and I forgot to save the context. A reverse image search just now produced nothing, so who knows?

I never thought much of Kissinger's ideas such as detente with the former Soviet Union and especially the embrace of China, which turned out to be the more dangerous adversary of the West in the long run, and I don't think history is going to be kind to them. Certainly no one misses the Nixon administration, the foreign policy of which he was the chief architect, and yet Kissinger did maintain a certain reputation right up until the end and if he was indeed the inspiration for Uncle Albert, good for him! :lol:

Now for something I forgot yesterday: although as I mentioned to B00m before I don't have any ideal material specifically for Romantic Spanking Month other than his Katie strip and D. M. Sherwood's fiction, I do have another entry in the Public Paddlings Series that I took from a YouTube video entitled "Date Night" which is kind of romantic. Here is a preview picture of our spankee-to-be:

I hope everyone will join us next week to see this young lady drink her shot and take her swat. That guy in the background watched the whole thing very closely, I can tell you! :)
I can remember that Al Capp in his Little Abner comic strip called Henry " Doctor Kissing-Games." Kissing Games and Spanking are closely related.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Doctor Kissing-Games

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:"I can remember that Al Capp in his Little Abner comic strip called Henry " Doctor Kissing-Games." Kissing Games and Spanking are closely related."
I didn't know that. The truth is, I only read the early to middle Li'l Abner strips, from the beginning (1934?) to about the mid-fifties. I purchased the Kitchen Sink reprints of these beginning around 1988, which I could ill-afford but which probably represented the strip's best years. It was great stuff, and of course there were the rare Daisy Mae spankings that I posted years ago. In fact, I don't even know if there were any later spankings for Daisy Mae (or for Moonbeam McSwine, who deserved one also).

Capp was known for his sexual innuendo and occasionally got in some trouble with the syndicates because of it. Did he intend a spanking innuendo in this case? It seems a little doubtful, but I suppose we can never know for certain.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Capp lost a lot of his following when he switched allegiance to Nixon and Agnew after the 1968 Election.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CR!!! Was Moonbeam Mcswine ever spanked :o ?? think she was more deserving of a few than Daisy was :twisted: :D :D Really excited to see Tinker Bell shapely bottom being taken in hands by Doctor Cylon :twisted: :lol: :lol: love to ee the small paddle he going to use on her :lol: :lol: Great Drawing! That guy maybe tired of giving spanking to his wife but she certainly not tired of getting them judging by the look on her face :twisted: :lol: :lol: good OTK position but the spanker is using the wrong hand :( good drawing! Thanks Be Safe!!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think anybody who spanked Moonbeam would find a body-odour problem?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:40 pm I think anybody who spanked Moonbeam would find a body-odour problem?
Yeah. That was her "gimmick" back then. She looked great from a distance, but smelled terrible up close.

I myself have a very weak sense of smell. I think I could be happy with a woman like that.

moonbeam.jpg
moonbeam.jpg (69.99 KiB) Viewed 817 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I suppose an anosmic man could be happy with her.