Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:30 pm Doctor Cylon presents Tuxedo Mask Spanks Sailor Moon.
I don't know a lot about Sailor Moon... except that she's a Japanese super-heroine who wears a very short pleated skirt. I know even less about her boyfriend, Tuxedo Mask. But if the boy is willing to raise her short skirt and give her a few smacks, that's good enough for me. :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:30 pm The Rivals of Humorama Series continues with a never-before-seen secretary spanking cartoon from 1955 by Bill Wenzel!

The Bill Wenzel Secretary Spanking is number 4 in chronological order among that genre, at least until something else is discovered. (The publication date of Secretary Spanking #A4 is not known, but could be as early as the late-40s). It's certainly a welcome addition to the genre, and the question now becomes are there any more from Harvey Publications? Unfortunately, I can't answer that question at this time. Their books are becoming slowly available, so something else may turn up either in their humor cartoons or one of their comics
It's a bit puzzling to see two Wenzel cartoons so similar. They're not identical though. The background is angled differently, and there are subtle differences in the man's face. I wonder if he made two ink renderings of the same pencil sketch?
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:30 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m presents his latest O. T. Katie comic strip, Fourteen Things to do After Getting a Spanking - and it's very educational!
Thanks for the plug. I'm glad you liked it. Next, I plan to post the first episode of a Christmas-themed story.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/08/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/08/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• The Public Paddlings Series continues with Another Shot, Another Swat!

To quote from the page itself, "Next in our series of public paddlings in bars is this oldie we've had sitting around for years. You can tell this by the low video resolution and our old introductory sequence (SMACK! "Ouch!" SMACK! "Ouch!" SMACK! "Ouch!" SMACK! "Ouch!", which seems pretty silly now and which we've recently exchanged for something more befitting an organization as august and dignified as CSR ;) "

This is actually the first in a mini-series in which the spankees are unusually good-looking. Does it matter that much? CSR readers will have to decide for themselves. My own answer would be "In some ways yes, in other ways no" which basically settles nothing! :roll:
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m begins a seasonal O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 1953 :lol:
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB ED CSR not only the woman in the shower deserved a good spanking but she also should have gotten her mouth washed out with soap :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great job Doctor Cylon 8-) 8-) The Ellen`s Bedtime spanking drawing kind of reminds me of a Paula Meadows drawing love the shapely curves of the young woman bottom ! Good drawings love the reaction of the woman whose bottom was smack by that paddle :lol: :lol: Exciting Thanks and Be safe
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:38 pm Doctor Cylon presents In the Shower.
Butch said she should've gotten her mouth soaped in addition to a spanking. I'm not usualiiy a fan of mouth-soaping... but it might be a good thing for that girl. I was thinking she COULD have gottrn a sunburn in that pattern if she had spent most of the summer in shorts, and then tried getting a tan on the area that had been covered previously. And then I got to thinking... what if a naughty girl got her butt sunburned and THEN got a spanking on her sunburn! Ooooh! :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:38 pm A woman contemplates her spanking experience in "Ellen's Bedtime Spanking".
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:38 pmExactly what Ellen did to deserve her spanking we can't say. It may have even been a self-spanking, since Ellen is holding the paddle. Her attire is interesting also as it appears to be a suit - is she a business professional? Whatever the situation here, Ellen has a nice red bottom and an inscrutable expression
A lot of questions have been raised here. Without knowing any of the answers, I'll just say "Ellen" (If that's even her name) has a nice round backside that's been spanked to a cute shade of red! :D :D :oops: :D :D
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:47 pm he Public Paddlings Series continues with Another Shot, Another Swat!

This is actually the first in a mini-series in which the spankees are unusually good-looking. Does it matter that much? CSR readers will have to decide for themselves. My own answer would be "In some ways yes, in other ways no" which basically settles nothing!
If the spanking is purely disciplinary, then of course it doesn't matter if the spankee is good-looking. However, if the spanking has erotic overtones... or is purely erotic, then emphatically, YES! After all... why else is Amelia Rutherford so popular?
web-ed wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:47 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m begins a seasonal O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 1953
Thanks for the plug. More X-mas cheer with reddened rear is on its way.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/15/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon presents Fanny - and we don't mean the musical!

This one really doesn't require any explanation - it's a nice red fanny.
  • We begin a short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #1.

Recently, I remembered that after doing the "ACES Artist" series last April, I had planned to do a series of my remaining ACES art, and this mini-series will fit right in to our schedule at this time of the year, occupying the next four weeks. Three of these are by John Buscema with the rest by unknown artists. Buscema actually did three F/M scenes also, but two of them involve juveniles and so cannot be posted leaving only the third. Since we're not too keen on F/M around here, it will be without fanfare if I do post it. Anyone interested in these can write me, and after a few months go by, I'll eventually send them to you. :roll:
Yes, the mailbox is still a sore point (as is this board not being able to enroll new members), and all I can say is I'll get to these things when I can.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/15/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his Christmas season O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 1953 :lol: .
Next Week: The Public Paddlings Series returns with one I've had in the files for years. It features model Natalie Nightwolf (pictured below) to whom CSR readers were introduced three years ago in "A Tribute to Bending Over Part 2" where she was engaged in a "booty contest". It's marred by some bad photography with an old camera, but still we're including it as we focus on unusually good-looking spankees for a while in the series.

Would you like to see Natalie get paddled? Then come back next week :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:53 pm Doctor Cylon presents Fanny - and we don't mean the musical!
I don't recognize the character either, but I would agree with you that, the style of drawing and the navy-styled shirt must indicate that she's a Japanese anime character. She certainly has a spankable backside, which Doctor Cylon has availed himself of! ;) ;) ;) ;)
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:53 pm We begin a short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #1.
I'm not a big fan of F/F spankings, but the style of art is interesting. I don't think this is the work of the other ACES artist. The perspective of the younger woman's face isn't quite right. But still, that wasn't an easy picture to draw with an old-fashioned pen like they used in those days. and the print on the older lady's dress took some time and patience!
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:10 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his Christmas season O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 1953
In real-life, I Love Lucy ruled the airwaves in 1953. "Dizzie Lizzie" is my "homage" (aka. rip-off!) of the '50s sit-com. Complete with a pretty redhead who is susceptible to being spanked by her husband! In this case, it's Santa. not Lizzie's husband who spanks her.

Next. I plan to continue my Christmas festivities with Katie getting spanked by the Jolly Old Elf. What naughty thing will she do to earn Santa's wrath? Does it matter? You'll find out soon!
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:10 pm Would you like to see Natalie get paddled? Then come back next week !
Yes! I plan to be there for the event!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/22/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon presents On the Couch.
  • We continue our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #2.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/22/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• The Public Paddlings Series continues with model Natalie Nightwolf getting a birthday spanking. I think everyone will agree that Natalie is, shall we say, well made for the paddle. ;) It's too bad the video is of low quality, but that's the way things were before high-definition became common. I started taking digital video back in 2005 with first a primitive Emerson and later a Canon ZR500 that used digital video (DV) tape, and it's amazing how much better my current HD and 4K cameras are little more than 15 years later. Eventually, we'll be seeing some more recent public paddlings in high-def video.
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his Christmas season O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 2023! :lol:
Only one week left in 2023, and for those last updates of the year I have a bit of a surprise in store with a Christmas-themed "behind in jeopardy" video of all things. There will also be more ACES art, more from Doctor Cylon, and B00m's ongoing O. T. Katie saga looks forward to the latest generation as he turns his attention to Katie's daughter Katelyn.

See you all then, and until then Merry Christmas! :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:00 am Doctor Cylon presents On the Couch.
Hmmm... I don't know who the woman in the picture is supposed to be, but she she has a nicely-curved hiney ready for someone to spank.
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:00 am We continue our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #2.
The spankee is cute, but that person with the big cane is a bit disturbing. Is that an extremely masculine woman or a cross-dressing man? She... or he... looks very angry.
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:17 am The Public Paddlings Series continues with model Natalie Nightwolf getting a birthday spanking. I think everyone will agree that Natalie is, shall we say, well made for the paddle
Wow! She's very pretty, and likes to show off her body. It's extra fun to see someone like her submit to a spanking.
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:17 am Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his Christmas season O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 2023!
Yes. A spanking for Katie from the "Jolly Guy"! Thanks for the plug. I hope Katie's fans enjoy it.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/29/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

Wow - the last update of the year! It seems like just yesterday it was March and I was trying to pull "The ACES Artist" (from whom we'll see some more work as part of this week's update) together. Anyway, Dr. Cylon, B00m, and I have got some good stuff for you to close out the year:
  • Doctor Cylon presents "Quit Your Vining".
  • We continue our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #3.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/29/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• We present a Christmas Special in the form of a female burglar's "Behind in Jeopardy" from Home Alone 5!
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m concludes his monumental Christmas season O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 2023 with a spanking-good episode featuring Katie's daughter Katelyn! :lol:
B00m's conclusion to his seasonal epic "X-Mas 2023" pretty well leads the way this week as the story completes its journey through three generations of Katie's family. The Doc Cylon piece is unusual, based on the work of an erotic artist we haven't seen here before named Toni Greis, Part 3 of the ACES Series is interesting but unspectacular, and I've had Home Alone 5 (supplied by Robin) rattling around in my Video folder for years - but it's still fun even though, as I mention on the page, it would have been positively thrilling to have a ten-year old boy administer an actual spanking (which we don't have) to a grown woman.

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas. With New Year's Day still ahead of us, I'm sure no one is really in the mood to hear about my plans for 2024, and besides, I don't have any! Well no, I'm not quite so disorganized as that, but I haven't got anything coded yet and I'm really not sure what we'll be doing. We're in urgent need of repairs to this board so that new members can join again. I'll try to have more to say next week.

Until then, Happy New Year! :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:46 pm Doctor Cylon presents "Quit Your Vining".
I can't tell for sure if Toni Greis used pastel chalks or acrylic paint to achieve this picture, but I definitely admire her technique (and her subject matter too). The Doc's added redness makes the lady in the drawing look as if she's been spanked good and hard. :D :D :oops: :D :D

web-ed wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:46 pm We continue our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #3.
I'm not much of an F/F fan, or a fan of caning, but I like the artist's pen-work. The print on the dominant woman's dress would be difficult to do with the pens they used in those days.
web-ed wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:04 pm We present a Christmas Special in the form of a female burglar's "Behind in Jeopardy" from Home Alone 5!

This time, the team fortunately includes a female felon named Jessica (Debi Mazar), who again fortunately gets herself stuck in a window with her rear end exposed and vulnerable. While a true spanking of this grown woman by a boy of ten would have been delightful, we must content ourselves with a "Behind in Jeopardy" type of scene in which a slingshot is used instead of a hand or paddle.
It kind of reminds me of "Window Boy", a picture in your Humor section. I've used the "stuck-in-the-window" gag in a couple of O.T. Katie cartoons too.

I saw the first Home Alone movie years ago. There've been four more? Oy! At least I don't need to watch number five in its entirety, since you've shown us the best part!
web-ed wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:04 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m concludes his monumental Christmas season O. T. Katie epic, X-mas 2023 with a spanking-good episode featuring Katie's daughter Katelyn!
I finished my Christmas-themed stuff for this year. with Kaylyn wearing a skimpy bikini on the beach. :D :D :D :D And Santa in swimming trunks. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Next time, I plan to do a short series involving the return of Agent Burns, who seemed as if he had been killed. Is he a zombie now, or did he and Argyle plot to fake his death? The answer will be revealed soon.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 01/05/2024 - Part I

Post by web-ed »

Happy New Year, everybody! :)

I've gone at at length this week in three other posts so I'll try to keep it short here.
  • Doctor Cylon presents Ken Spanks Tracy.
  • We continue our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #4.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 01/05/2023 - Part II

Post by web-ed »

• Resident Artist Hugob00m resumes the O. T. Katie series that he put on hold for the holiday season (as we're sure CSR readers remember): Burns is Back ("and you're gonna be in trouble" - to quote from a pop song lyric the rest of which we can't recall) or at least Katie probably is :lol: .
Next Week: We conclude the ACES Series and resume our series of the public paddlings of pretty girls with Shelley:

Be sure to stop by and see if Shelley can control her yelping (as she's been warned to) when she receives her well-deserved swat :D !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:54 pm Doctor Cylon presents Ken Spanks Tracy.
I'm not familiar with the characters. As you point out, the picture seems to have been drawn using the same type of Poser software that Phil Overbarrel also used. The theme of swatting a woman's butt while giving her a massage is a fairly popular one. There was a one-swat during a massage in a Spencer Tracy/Katherine Hepburn movie.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:54 pm We continue our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #4.
I'd like to see a higher-resolution scan of that one. Do you think one exists? And it would be interesting to know whether this drawing was an illustration for a story.

Your speculation that these naughty girls were caught skinny-dipping by a lifeguard is probably right. The use of a sandal as well as how far back the lifeguard arm is drawn back would suggest that this may not have been this naughty girl's first offence.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:06 pm
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m resumes the O. T. Katie series that he put on hold for the holiday season (as we're sure CSR readers remember): Burns is Back ("and you're gonna be in trouble" - to quote from a pop song lyric the rest of which we can't recall) or at least Katie probably is :lol: .
Thanks for the plug. Anyone who didn't like it when Agent Burns seemed to be killed by his boss will be relieved to know that he is still alive. "Hey na ney na!" (A '60s girl-group called the Angels recorded a song called, "My Boyfriend's Back".)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 01/05/2024

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:25 am
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:54 pm We continue our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #4.
I'd like to see a higher-resolution scan of that one. Do you think one exists? And it would be interesting to know whether this drawing was an illustration for a story.
I can say with considerable confidence that there is no readily-available higher-resolution scan of either ACES #4 or #5 (to be seen later this week). I'm sure I did a reverse image search of billions of web pages and no match was found. It's surprising how often that happens. I suppose in some cases, the robot is unable to reach the particular page the image came from, perhaps due to password protection or because the page has been removed. I simply don't know where all of these images came from. Years ago, I extracted some things from the files of a defunct website, but that was quite difficult and I don't have time now to send out my own personal robot any more. Perhaps someone will post such a scan in the future.
hugob00m wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:25 am
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:06 pm
Thanks for the plug. Anyone who didn't like it when Agent Burns seemed to be killed by his boss will be relieved to know that he is still alive. "Hey na ney na!" (A '60s girl-group called the Angels recorded a song called, "My Boyfriend's Back".)
The Angels - so that's who it was! You and Willjohn seem to know your 60s pop pretty well. My own tastes were really weird for a kid of that time.
I mostly listened to classical music, but I remember hearing a lot of Burt Bacharach (who just passed away this past year), and as we got into the 70s I just started going further back in time, listening to (and playing) music of the 50s, 40s, and 30s.

Maybe I should cue up for us this video I found a while back of a bunch of girls bending over in various movies to the tune of the old Pepsi Girl Watchers Theme, which I remember hearing on the radio in the mid-60s. I have to watch out for the copyright on that, but perhaps we can see it in the Video Section some time or do a third installment of "A Tribute to Bending Over".
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

No Dick for Tracy, just a smack.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed/
web-ed wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:33 pm The Angels - so that's who it was! You and Willjohn seem to know your 60s pop pretty well. My own tastes were really weird for a kid of that time.
I mostly listened to classical music, but I remember hearing a lot of Burt Bacharach (who just passed away this past year), and as we got into the 70s I just started going further back in time, listening to (and playing) music of the 50s, 40s, and 30s.
My earliest interests in music were my Dad's Country records: the "Three Hanks" I called them. Williams, Thompson,
and Snow. In the early 'o0s I heard a lot of Pop on the radio, but didn't buy any of those records. In the late '60s I discovered Streppenwolf, the Doors, and Cream. I became interested in Blues-based, guitar-driven Rock. When I found out that Eric Clapton and John Kay were fans of Robert Johnson and Muddy Waters, I started delving into old Blues.

Nowadays, my tastes in music are fairly eclectic, except that I never liked Disco, and I'm not too fond of Rap either.

My favorite Classical composer is Bach. (Ah, Bach!) Somebody told me that most Rock fans like Bach too.