Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Doctor Cylon returns to a naughty cowgirl painted by Baron von Lind with three new variations.
Yeah! That's a fun one! I noticed that Baron von Lind did two pictures that are almost alike, but not quite the same. I'm pretty sure he used the same model for both pictures, and her stance is the same. but there are different arm positions. One is naked and the other has a shirt and a very very short skirt. One has cowgirl boots and the other has high-heeled shoes. One is smiling and the other has the "Ooh!" pout.
von lind 2.jpg
von lind 2.jpg (69.33 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
von lind 3.jpg
von lind 3.jpg (21.83 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
(Both of the pictures that I posted have some added redness that I'm sure didn't exist in the Baron's original versions.)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

On your other addition:
web-ed wrote:And over in the Stage Screen and TV Gallery, we look at Everything in Life.
I can't identify the show or any of the stars either. It looks like a scene from an early talkie.
web-ed wrote:It's a completely inept spanking - why do right-handed people act as though their left hands are non-functional when it's obvious the spankee's rear is positioned where it can only be effectively reached with the left hand?
It might've been the school system. I remember having grade-school teachers who grudgingly tolerated total lefties in their class... but if you could use your right hand, your left hand should become a useless piece of meat dangling from your shoulder. I think I might have been born to be ambidextrous, but in childhood, I was taught to be right-handed. As an adult, I've re-trained myself to do some things with my left hand, and other things with either hand. For a simple task like spanking a woman... it seems ridiculously easy and sensible to use whichever hand suits the position.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I could be wrong but it looks to me like the "Everything in Life" picture is a composite of two different photos.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB ED CSR hope everyone is staying safe! love the way Doctor Cylon is making those perfect bottom cheeks bounce! excellent !!! the sppanking in movie still Everything in Life is ok but the spankee seem to be enjoying it! there a spanking in the movie We Went to College where a husband spanks his wife with a rolled up magazine it happen at the end on the movie check it out on Youtube
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

willjohn wrote:I could be wrong but it looks to me like the "Everything in Life" picture is a composite of two different photos.
I have found the film "Everything in Life". It was a 1936 musical made in England with Neil Hamilton (who you may remember as Commissioner Gordon in the 1960s Batman series) and Hungarian born Gitta Alpers whose main claim to fame was that her first husband German actor Gustav Frohlich was banned from acting for two yeas after slapping Hitler's propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels after an argument over a woman.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Cowgirls

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Doctor Cylon returns to a naughty cowgirl painted by Baron von Lind with three new variations.
Yeah! That's a fun one! I noticed that Baron von Lind did two pictures that are almost alike, but not quite the same. I'm pretty sure he used the same model for both pictures, and her stance is the same. but there are different arm positions. One is naked and the other has a shirt and a very very short skirt. One has cowgirl boots and the other has high-heeled shoes. One is smiling and the other has the "Ooh!" pout.

von lind 2.jpg
von lind 3.jpg

(Both of the pictures that I posted have some added redness that I'm sure didn't exist in the Baron's original versions.)
B00m, these are so gorgeous I re-posted them over in your own gallery! "Paddle sore" - I love it! :lol:

Technical P.S. - Everyone knows that it's easy to repost images on this board without uploading the same image twice, right? You simply right-click on the image and select "COPY IMAGE LOCATION," then go to your new post and set up the link using the "URL" button. This will also work with images located anywhere on the web. :geek:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Everything in Life

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:
willjohn wrote:I could be wrong but it looks to me like the "Everything in Life" picture is a composite of two different photos.
I have found the film "Everything in Life". It was a 1936 musical made in England with Neil Hamilton (who you may remember as Commissioner Gordon in the 1960s Batman series) and Hungarian born Gitta Alpers whose main claim to fame was that her first husband German actor Gustav Frohlich was banned from acting for two yeas after slapping Hitler's propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels after an argument over a woman.
Great cinematic detective work, Willjohn! :D Now all we need is a print of the film so we can see if it has a spanking in it. Nothing on IMDB or YouTube, however.

Although best remembered today (and even then only by those of us old enough to have seen the 1966-69 Batman TV series), Neil Hamilton was a fine actor and something of a minor star during the silent film era. His career seems to have had a revival nearly 40 years later in 1960's television, including of course Batman. I remember seeing him on a couple of old Perry Mason episodes, and consulting IMDB I see that he had guest roles on numerous other series including The Outer Limits and The Munsters, the latter of which two years later was running opposite Batman on Thursday nights!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 04/17/2020

Post by web-ed »

Next Week:
  • Doctor Cylon does a new animation of a Tooner cartoon - bare-bottomed belt spanking!
  • And in the Humor Gallery we see a brand-new Humorama spanking cartoon!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Doctor Cylon returns to Ariel Spanked in School with a new variation!
This is a cute one. I haven't watched The Little Mermaid, but of course, I couldn't avoid all the previews for it. Guernica's drawing makes Ariel look a little older than she seemed to be in the movie. I guess she's still young enough to be in high school, but hopefully she's an eighteen-year-old senior.
web-ed wrote:And over in Sweetspot's Newspaper Gallery, we look at a Father's Day Spanking on a 1976 magazine cover
Normally I wouldn't be interested in a Father/Daughter spanking... but I love the look on the girl's face, and the fact that the camera angle is just like the old Chase and Sanborn coffee ad!
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

The Ariel spanking is nice, but its ruined by the spanker. He looks like some old hippie in a Boy Scout uniform or something!
Like to note that others complain about the appearance of authority figure spankers in spanking videos. Like when its a school principal paddling scene where its some scruffy guy with a pony tail who looks like would be more at home wielding a bong instead of a paddle!
The German magazine one was interesting. Not knowing the language I'll go along with the explanation its a father/daughter spanking. I too do not care for those if they"re bare. Ones in old movies or tv(like the one in Our Little Margie) are okay.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!! Great find Doctor Cylon Ariel looks good over the knee in both human and mermaid form :twisted: the otk position is off should have been laid flat across with her bottom up high! like the look on her face! Good drawing! wonder did the father pulled his daughter out the tub or shower for her spanking reason for her being nude nice angle good spanking :D :D THANKS!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am not familiar with Ariel so I do not know if the spanker represents a character in the animation. He looks like a rather scruffy version of Indiana Jones. He is certainly whacking her bum.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Ariel Spanked in School

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote:The Ariel spanking is nice, but its ruined by the spanker. He looks like some old hippie in a Boy Scout uniform or something!
Like to note that others complain about the appearance of authority figure spankers in spanking videos. Like when its a school principal paddling scene where its some scruffy guy with a pony tail who looks like would be more at home wielding a bong instead of a paddle!
The German magazine one was interesting. Not knowing the language I'll go along with the explanation its a father/daughter spanking. I too do not care for those if they"re bare. Ones in old movies or tv(like the one in Our Little Margie) are okay.
willjohn wrote:I am not familiar with Ariel so I do not know if the spanker represents a character in the animation. He looks like a rather scruffy version of Indiana Jones. He is certainly whacking her bum.
I hadn't thought about these questions since this was a new version of an old post, but I checked just now and I don't think Ariel's spanker was a character from the cartoon - she married a guy named Prince Eric who looked the part of the handsome prince. Tanner certainly has a valid observation about the spanker and I have no idea why Guernica pictured him as he did. He (Guernica) did a nice job with Ariel, though! :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 04/24/2020

Post by web-ed »

I think these are both good updates, and I have some better Humorama cartoons than this one, which strangely came from 1961 (its only known appearance - more details on the page), still to come. Wish I had time to see what's being posted on this board, but I'm still wrestling with the mailbox where I am making slow progress.

No time for any anniversary specials this year (CSR's 16th Anniversary is sometime this month) and I'm not really in the mood anyway. I'm very upset at what's going on in America - healthy people being subjected to quarantine for the first time in our history, and with ruinous consequences - and I refuse to repeat mindless state-approved slogans like "Stay home, stay safe". I would rather see people refusing to stay home with widespread civil disobedience (which is now beginning) and Americans telling their state governors that they don't get to help the sick by destroying the livelihoods of the healthy and just where they can put their stay-at-home orders (which are not law, by the way - they are rule by decree). For myself, I did self-quarantine when I had a strange respiratory illness about five weeks ago (and that I now believe was in fact the Wuhan Virus), but I currently go wherever I need to among those places that are still allowed by our masters to stay open.

But when you're indoors for whatever reason, don't forget to check in with CSR every now and then to catch up on the latest spanking updates. :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The cartoonist Allen Dale of the second "Spanking Breeze" cartoon may not be related to "Alan a Dale" of the old Robin Hood stories but the young lady's bottom definitely "Will (be) Scarlet" when he is finished with her.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! Love the Spanking breeze gag and the heat her bottom is feeling I think it going to take a hurricane to cool it off :twisted: Great drawing!! The only way to spank a bottom like that Doctor Cylon is otk with a ruler :twisted: :lol: :lol: Nice
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Mulan, or whoever, naked and with the bratty, pouty expression on her face. What better candidate for a good spanking?
But then, anything Doc Cylon does is always superb.
A "spanking breeze" - don't know a lot about sailing, but isn't there a part on a sailboat called a spanker?
And then there is the phrase, referring to something being "spanking brand-new" that I have seen. Wonder how someone came up with that.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Heard of an 18th Century British Soldier, Major General Roger Aytoun who was known as "Spanking Roger." He was well over 6 feet tall, powerfully built and a very good fighting soldier. The nickname referred to his size. He was married twice to rich widows much older than himself and died a rich man.
Last edited by willjohn on Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Doctor Cylon does a new animation of a Tooner cartoon - bare-bottomed belt spanking!
Mulan? Maybe. I think she looks like a South Sea Islander. But, anyway, she has a nice round shape and seems resigned to being spanked.
web-ed wrote:The Humorama Series continues with a good day on the water and A Spanking Breeze.
It's good to see you've found some more Humorama cartoons to post. This lady's posterior isn't quite as inviting as the one drawn by Engleman, but I'd cut Mr. Dale some slack.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 04/24/2020

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:The cartoonist Allen Dale of the second "Spanking Breeze" cartoon may not be related to "Alan a Dale" of the old Robin Hood stories but the young lady's bottom definitely "Will (be) Scarlet" when he is finished with her.
Very droll, Willjohn! :D
-- Web-Ed