Superman and Olivia

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Superman and Olivia

Post by hugob00m »

I don't know whether it's around somewhere and I missed it... but I don't recall seeing this comic here.

superman and olivia.jpg
superman and olivia.jpg (36.07 KiB) Viewed 3367 times

Andre at SPK comics has this panel, as well as a couple of pages of the story. The woman is Olivia, a mentally unbalanced individual who believes that she can coerce Superman into marrying her by attempting suicide.

The "end result" is not what Olivia had hoped for.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Superman and Olivia

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Seem like a good spanking could cure anything back in the day :twisted: :lol: :lol: also glad Superman can control his power and not damage this young woman`s bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: didn`t The Spirit use the same line after he spanked Huntress ?? anyway always wondered why Superman could spank plenty of other women but never Lois who I think needed and not just once!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"Not to mention Lana Lang".
"Lana Lang?"
"I told you not to mention Lana Lang!"

(Apologies to Benny Hill.) :cry: :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:03 pm "Not to mention Lana Lang".
"Lana Lang?"
"I told you not to mention Lana Lang!"

(Apologies to Benny Hill.)
In the U.S. Get Smart used that gag too. (I suppose they were inspired by Benny Hill)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Benny Hill used it in his sketches with his Chinese character Mr Chow Mein Also famous for calling his interviewer a "stupid iriot". I do not know if he thought of it before Mel Brooks or not.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It's a fine scene, B00m, but actually I did post it in Comics Gallery 2 back in 2011, and then updated the page in 2017 with scans from Andre at SPK and our own Sweetspot! See Superman Spanks Olivia for the context in which the spanking occurs and Olivia's reaction (she loves Superman for having spanked her!). :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:12 pm It's a fine scene, B00m, but actually I did post it in Comics Gallery 2 back in 2011, and then updated the page in 2017 with scans from Andre at SPK and our own Sweetspot! See Superman Spanks Olivia for the context in which the spanking occurs and Olivia's reaction (she loves Superman for having spanked her!). :D
I should've known you had that one... but somehow I couldn't find it earlier. Thanks for pointing it out.

It's a beautiful spanking panel... and a funny story.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:00 pm Benny Hill used it in his sketches with his Chinese character Mr Chow Mein Also famous for calling his interviewer a "stupid iriot". I do not know if he thought of it before Mel Brooks or not.
I remember that well. Benny was quite popular here in the States, and he was also "Very big down under" to quote another double-entendre of his. For all his popularity in Australia, I can only remember him doing one Australian character, an adventurer or private eye named "Digger Blue" (I've got it somewhere). And of course I presented a whole sequence of video excerpts from his show in my article "A Tribute to Bending Over Part 1" three years ago.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I remember a skit where a lady was drunk and fell across the lap of Benny Hill who was playing a Talk Show host and he gave her bottom a few light taps!! :( there wasn`t plenty of spanking on that show :(
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:33 pm I remember a skit where a lady was drunk and fell across the lap of Benny Hill who was playing a Talk Show host and he gave her bottom a few light taps!! :( there wasn`t plenty of spanking on that show :(
No Butch, Benny obviously wasn't into spanking. His chief influence would appear to have been burlesque, and despite that one paddle-swat in the movie version of Gypsy (you can find some stills and the video clip over on the main site), spanking does not seem to have been common in burlesque shows or the English music halls. The girls on his show do occasionally get hit in the behind, as for example with a flying pen, or they get a shot or a dart there. Perhaps spanking simply took too much time for Benny to consider using it - he did everything at a frenetic pace.
-- Web-Ed