Searching for pics.

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Darkzone

Searching for pics.

Post by Darkzone »

Two by Andy Price:

1. Jean Grey is spanking her daughter Pheonix OTK while a suprised Shadowcat phases through the wall.
2. Mystique spanks Rogue with a belt while Destiny watches.
(Did AP do any other X-Men pics?)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Searching for pics.

Post by web-ed »

I know the ones you mean. I found them years ago (I forget where), but never posted them for reasons that now escape me. I knew most of the characters, but didn't recognize the new Phoenix, or Destiny. Now that you've supplied the necessary information, I have no excuse not to post them, so consider it done! I have uploaded the pages but not yet added links from the main Comics Page, so only those enterprising enough to follow this topic will be able to see them for the time being. Here are the links: Mystique/Rogue Jean/Phoenix

Did AP do any other X-Men pics? None that I'm aware of, although of course Jean Grey does appear in the spectacular DC vs. Marvel paddling he did, along with Supergirl and Wonder Woman.
-- Web-Ed
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Thank you! I wish the Jean pic wasn't edited, but what can you do?
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes thank you for posting those they are new to me. I did know the charactors (Destiny, Rogue, Mystique) but had never seen this particular scene. As for jean Grey(Phoenix) I had never heard of that version either ( Old-timers!) i just remember Jean grey was Phoenix and killed now comes the question who was jean grey's Phoenix father (cyclops/Wolverine or someone else).
Jim
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Darkzone wrote:Thank you! I wish the Jean pic wasn't edited, but what can you do?

the wonders of Photoshop ;-)
[Image deleted by Web-Ed at the artist's request on 07/12/2010. For reasons, refer to announcement under topic "Complete List of A. P. spanking pics".]
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Cool! Thank you!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Nice job, Wolfie! I'll add your version to the page as well - thanks.
-- Web-Ed
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Looking at that pic again, I can imagine Jean saying "Take off your pants and stand in the corner, Kitty. I'll deal with you in a few minutes!"
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes, it would make for a unique storyline (like how would you spank a super-herione that could make herself immaterial) (Shades of Phantom Girl) and what other super-heroines have that power.
Jim
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

jimc wrote:Yes, it would make for a unique storyline (like how would you spank a super-herione that could make herself immaterial) (Shades of Phantom Girl) and what other super-heroines have that power.
Jim
Jean's a psychic. If she's feeling mean, she could block off Kitty's access to her powers. Comes in handy if Jean deems Kitty in need of a little OTK discipline.
jimc

Post by jimc »

i had never thought of it in that way. Yes she could order Kitty to make herself available for a spanking when she felt the mean urge and that is a great storyline to the picture that was thoughtfully sent by Wolfie. Thanks that was a great pic.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

jimc wrote:Yes, it would make for a unique storyline (like how would you spank a super-herione that could make herself immaterial) (Shades of Phantom Girl) and what other super-heroines have that power.
Jim
As Darkzone indicated, Jean could do it. For another approach, see this drawing where Kurt Spanks Kitty using some anti-phasing handcuffs (from Stark Enterprises, natch) to keep her from escaping the discipline she needs.
-- Web-Ed
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Of course, the one person I can really imagine spanking Kitty is Storm. Storm was always kind of a mother/older sister type to Kitty, so if Kitty ever needed some old fashioned discipline I can see Storm administering it.
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes Storm is very maternal. I also would have liked to have seen her other friend Collaslos (the russian) who became her husband in one of the storylines(x men evolutions). or how about Rogue touching her (Kitty) and gaining her powers and them both phasing and spanking through different rooms. I think Pal Comix has done a whole series on all the x-men women getting spanked.
JIm