Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/10/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon continues his Bill Ward Series with Against the Wall.
  • The Rivals of Humorama Series continues with a move to the 60s and Jack O'Brien's Bongo Spanking.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/10/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• The Public Paddlings Series continues with Six Vignettes, in which yet another six women receive swats at the Hofbrauhaus.
  • What better follow-up could there be to Resident Artist Hugob00m's O. T. Katie adventure "Halloween Party" than to continue on to November 1 in All Saints Day? :lol:
The Bill Ward drawings enhanced by Doctor Cylon vary considerably in quality, as we will see, and a few of them are simply too vulgar to be presented at CSR (please understand I am referring to Ward here, not the Good Doctor, whose embellishments are always in good taste). But Ward is too important, and for the most part too capable, to be ignored even though none of this material is equal to his best work at Humorama during the "classic" era of 1955-60 (in Ward's case it actually went on a while longer) with the conte crayon. This week's offering is somewhat bland but not really offensive. How many spanking pieces Ward drew will probably never be known, but I also have a few that were not colored by the Good Doctor, and I suppose that in the future I should run these along with the remaining Cylon pieces. The current series will probably be short.

I often think I should slow down on the Public Paddlings because three updates per week is really too many for me, but on the other hand I'm very anxious to clear out a lot of video material, especially the older Hofbrauhaus ones taken with the bad cameras of the early android phones, and I actually have the video editing done on these. We may take a break from them during the Christmas season.

Jack O'Brien's Bongo Spanking is definitely worth a look. It comes from Pin-Up Fun, a magazine we've seen maybe once before, and 1968, which would make it contemporaneous with Bill Wenzel's second wave of spanking work at Humorama, so there is some definite historical interest to go with its intrinsic value. I'm not sure how much longer to go on with the "Rivals" series just now as I have only two original spanking cartoon discoveries left at this time. (I have some others that have already been posted at SPK, and they're worth seeing, but they might be of less interest if everyone's already seen them.)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:35 pm Doctor Cylon continues his Bill Ward Series with Against the Wall.
The woman is mostly well-proportioned. The boobs are somewhat over-sized, but not as much as some of Ward's other works. Importantly, she has a well-rounded butt, perfect for spanking. :D :D :D :D What does the guard have in mind to do to her? I can think of two things... but, since this isn't a rape site, I'll say he caught her in the boss's office after hours, up to no good. First he frisked her. Then, he decided he'd have to do a strip-search. Eventually, he decided she didn't need to be reported to the police. He'd just give her a good spanking for her naughtiness. Uhhh... right?
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:35 pm The Rivals of Humorama Series continues with a move to the 60s and Jack O'Brien's Bongo Spanking.

As a gag it's passable, but it has the great drawback of a positioning that is more humorous than practical - or sexy. Not that this would bother our spanker here as he looks too stoned to notice.
The bongo-butt gag is a familiar one. And by the way... I used it in an O.T. Katie strip. I think maybe a percussionist looking for a unique sound might decide to try the sound of his palm against a female posterior. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:38 pm The Public Paddlings Series continues with Six Vignettes, in which yet another six women receive swats at the Hofbrauhaus.
It was entertaining... but it would've been better if waitress Judy had been paddled too!
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:38 pm What better follow-up could there be to Resident Artist Hugob00m's O. T. Katie adventure "Halloween Party" than to continue on to November 1 in All Saints Day?
Thanks for the plug. Marie got spanked at her own request... and Katie is next. Soon, I'll be posting part two of this story.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! go to see Doctor Cylon helping artist Bill Ward coloring a very sexy curvy lady's behind RED :twisted: :lol: :lol: nice position great drawing !!! hope that guy is gentle on his wife`s bottom as he was with the Bongo he broke :o Great humor excellent drawing ! watching those women curvy bottoms being paddle is a thing of beauty Exciting :D :D Thanks Be Safe
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/17/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

The updates were a little delayed because I discovered quite literally at the last moment (when I was uploading the files last night) that the Bill Ward piece was a re-post. I quickly dug out another one from the Doctor Cylon folder, but this does serve as a reminder that with so many Cylon works having been posted - 327 of them, in fact - I have to watch out very carefully for reposts. There were many duplicates among the hundreds of files Doc sent me during the 2019-2021 period, a result of his prolific output.

I think the after-the-spanking drawing I selected this morning is quite interesting, though, because it's unusual for Ward. Mostly his compositions show the spanking taking place, and I've still got quite a few of those both in the Cylon folder and under the "Art" category.

The Rivals of Humorama spanking scene is mainly intriguing because this is the only known non-Humorama spanking cartoon from this artist - who himself remains unknown! As I mention on the page, his three Humorama "spankers" are the last from Humorama I know of that we haven't seen here. I know which issues they were printed in, but I've never been able to secure copies of them so all I have are three crummy scans.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/17/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

The Public Paddlings Series include F/F match-ups as well as M/F, but of course we prefer the latter and that's what we have this week as Candi and Kelly both receive stinging bottoms from the paddles of males - Kelly's from the waiter and Candi's from a fellow bar patron. :D

B00m's current O. T. Katie saga has taken a rather surprising turn, so do be sure to check it out.

Next Week: We don't have any special Thanksgiving Day material, so we've decided (with some help from D. M. Sherwood) to do a Tinker Bell special instead! Come see the pixie get a paddling (or two), with new fiction from Mr. Sherwood also! :D .
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I remember a cartoon where Peter Pan spanks Wendy, saying that it was easier than spanking Tinkerbell.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR! Love seeing the beautiful Glamour Girls of Bill Ward getting their fancy bottom redden by Doctor Cylon ! Super Hot didn`t get the doggy paddle gag ?? thought the guy was going to use it on the young woman`s bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: the OTK spankings is Good 8-) 8-) Maybe Bars should use paddling as a punishment for women who become drunk and disorderly in bars :twisted: :lol: :lol: Happy Thanksgiving and Be Safe
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If Burns comes back from the dead to spank Katie he will not be the first. :roll:

Katie has been spanked by more than one ghost.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:49 am Doctor Cylon continues his Bill Ward Series with some after-the-spanking rubbing.

Ward's spankee is unusually pensive and perhaps contrite;
Cute! She's better proportioned than a lot of Bill Ward's characters too. There's no background, but her position and her expression seem to indicate that she's doing some corner-time.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:49 am The Rivals of Humorama Series continues into the 70s with two swimmers and a Dog Paddle Spanking.
Im not sure where the "dog" part comes in. Surely he's not saying she's a dog. ("Don't call me Shirley!") It's a cute picture. The artist isn't on a par with Wenzel or DeCarlo, but he's alright. The caption could've been better.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:57 am The Public Paddlings Series continues with Candi and Kelly.
I think it would've been more fun to spank these ladies by hand... but the paddlings were entertaining too.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:57 am Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his current O. T. Katie adventure with " All Saints Day Part 2"
Thanks for the plug.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:57 am Next Week: We don't have any special Thanksgiving Day material, so we've decided (with some help from D. M. Sherwood) to do a Tinker Bell special instead! Come see the pixie get a paddling (or two), with new fiction from Mr. Sherwood also! .
I've got a Thanksgiving (Or is it "Spanks-giving"?) cartoon ready to post.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Peter Pan Spanks Wendy

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:48 pm I remember a cartoon where Peter Pan spanks Wendy, saying that it was easier than spanking Tinkerbell.
You know, I'd forgotten all about that Bawdy Bard / Kevin Karstens effort I posted in the Stage Screen and Television Gallery almost 13 years ago now until you just reminded me of it. (Follow the link to be reminded of how good it was!) Wendy and Tinker Bell are both very logical spankee choices for Peter, and it's a shame there isn't more spanking material featuring them, although as I mention in this week's Doctor Cylon feature "Tinker Bell gets Dusted," Julius Zimmerman seems to have quite liked Tinker Bell in that role, and I do have some more. Maybe I should begin the New Year with them as I'm not sure what else to do in Doc's Gallery in January except maybe continue the Bill Ward Series.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Dog Paddle

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:03 pm Hi Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:49 am The Rivals of Humorama Series continues into the 70s with two swimmers and a Dog Paddle Spanking.
I'm not sure where the "dog" part comes in. Surely he's not saying she's a dog. ("Don't call me Shirley!") It's a cute picture. The artist isn't on a par with Wenzel or DeCarlo, but he's alright. The caption could've been better.
Yes, it's a weak gag to say the least. By "Dog Paddle" the spanker (as quoted by the spankee) was referring only to the swimming stroke. I guess that's better than "Butterfly" as a gag, but not by much.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/24/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

For Thanksgiving Day this year we have a Tinker Bell special, even though we can't think of any connection between the holiday and Peter Pan:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/24/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

I can't remember now if someone pointed out the Tinker Bell spanking scene from Peter Pan to me (I think that's what happened but I don't remember now because it was a while back) or if I stumbled upon it on my own, but not only is it an actual spanking in the film (if somewhat lame by spanking standards), it was also plainly the inspiration for Julius Zimmerman's "Dusting" which we see this week along with four versions by Doctor Cylon. Tinker Bell makes a good spankee and I do have some more material with her, mainly or exclusively in the Doc Cylon folder, and perhaps we should do an entire series beginning next year.

Thanks to B00m and to D. M. Sherwood for lending a big hand here and contributing more Tinker Bell material than I could have done on my own this week even with all the Tink/Cylon stuff in my files.

I've fallen "behind" again in my work on the updates so I'm not sure what we'll have next week. At this time of the year I know everyone's busy so I usually hold back any really unique material until January, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Another problem, as if I needed more, is that I've discovered the Bulletin Board isn't accepting new registrations! If that's because I disabled the board's ability to send emails on its own, it's really a problem because somebody found out how to hack into the board and use it to send his nonsensical spam around, which is why I disabled it. Maybe I can upgrade the board - something else that's long overdue - and that will help solve the problem.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:47 pm Tinker Bell Gets Spanked in her first film appearance!
Maybe more of a pat than a spanking, but Peter definitely put his hand on Tink's delectable rear! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A dancer/actress named Margaret Kerry modeled for the Disney animation artists, using some over-sized props. Here she is in a giant keyhole:
margaret kerry in keyhole.jpg
margaret kerry in keyhole.jpg (123.94 KiB) Viewed 16496 times
Too bad we didn't see Ms. Kerry from the other side... like this:
tink in the keyhole.gif
tink in the keyhole.gif (753.59 KiB) Viewed 16496 times
If you watch the whole movie, focusing on Tinkerbell, you'll see that the artists must've been fascinated by Margaret Kerry's lovely backside! :D :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:28 pm Doctor Cylon presents Tinker Bell Gets a Good Dusting.

D. M. Sherwood contributes some fiction in which Peter and Wendy play tennis, swatting Tinker Bell's rear as they use her for the ball!
There has certainly been some attention paid to Tinkerbell's derriere this week!

Was the real Margret Kerry subjected to a spanking at any time?

Well... there is one shot with her in an O.T.K. pose:
margaret kerry.jpg
margaret kerry.jpg (14.24 KiB) Viewed 16495 times
I don't know who the man is, or if a spanking like this ever took place on a movie or T.V. show'.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:47 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m puts his O. T. Katie "All Saints Day" story on hold to celebrate Thanksgiving Day (or is that Spanksgiving?).laughing face
And, as usual, thanks for the plug. I hope Katie's fans will enjoy the Armstrongs' celebration of a U.S. holiday, (Even the fans who aren't American, like Katie is).
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB -ED CSR!! with all family and friends over for Thanksgiving their bound to be some naughty female that`s deserves a good spanking :twisted: :D :D Doctor Cylon showing Peter Pan how to really Dust off Tinkerbell`s rear :twisted: :lol: :lol: Excellent! when I first saw Peter Pan patting Tinkerbell`s curvy bottom to make fairy dust I was shock and excited :D :D even though I was 6 year old :twisted: :D :D Thanks Stay safe!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/01/2023

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon presents Tuxedo Mask Spanks Sailor Moon.
  • The Rivals of Humorama Series continues with a never-before-seen secretary spanking cartoon from 1955 by Bill Wenzel!
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m presents his latest O. T. Katie comic strip, Fourteen Things to do After Getting a Spanking - and it's very educational! :lol: (No link here but you can find one on the Home Page or just head over to B00m's Gallery from here.
I've said pretty much all that needs to be said about Sailor Moon over on the page itself. A pretty good scene from El Manto Negro and Doctor Cylon of the boyfriend/girlfriend variety which is always welcome here ;) .

The Bill Wenzel Secretary Spanking is number 4 in chronological order among that genre, at least until something else is discovered. (The publication date of Secretary Spanking #A4 is not known, but could be as early as the late-40s). It's certainly a welcome addition to the genre, and the question now becomes are there any more from Harvey Publications? Unfortunately, I can't answer that question at this time. Their books are becoming slowly available, so something else may turn up either in their humor cartoons or one of their comics.

As for The Rivals of Humorama Series, we'll take a break from it for awhile. I don't have any more spankings that are my own original discoveries although I do have some of Andre's, and I might begin presenting those in January.

Once again, I'm badly overworked this week and could not get the updates out until now (usually I try to do them on Thursday night), which is one reason there's no public paddling this week. However, that series will return next week along with a short series in the Art Gallery and of course more from Doctor Cylon and Hugob00m, two men who never cease to amaze me with their prolificity! Meanwhile, I'll try to hang in there one more week. :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB ED CSR !!!! It`s beginning to look a lot like Christmas !! being a Spanko I know there`s plenty of naughty females out there that deserves a trip across Santa`s lap!! Love Sailor Moon`s soft round very shapely bottom being spanked soundly by Tuxedo Mask :twisted: :D :D the bent over panties down position in her short school girl Sailor outfit make an exciting scene along with Doctor Cylon coloring of her perk bottom Excellent drawing ! Bill Wenzel`s Secretary spanking drawing is Great like the over the knee position with the woman`s fancy dress bottom sticking up high waiting for her punishment :twisted: :twisted: :lol: Fantastic 8-) 8-) Thanks Be Safe!!