Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

This week's offering was certainly a well deserved spanking although, considering her comments afterward, I would have to dispute the effectiveness. Of course, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again :lol: . I liked the OTK position better than you did. In my view, the fact that she was rolling around was evidence that she was feeling she spanking and was struggling 8-) . I guess I would compliment the artist on capturing the action of the spanking :D . If you look at some of my toons, you will see that I often use OTK positions that indicate the spankee is rolling or wiggling all around in order to try to avoid the swats. In either case, she got a well deserved spanking and the fact that there were onlookers just added some well deserved humiliation to it :D . I do agree with Butch that some pain stars would have been nice 8-) . I would have done one thing differently if it was one of my toons and that is, I would have pulled up her dress and at least warmed the seat of her panties 8-) . Good update. I'll be looking forward to the rest. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/04/2018

Post by web-ed »

Ill this week so I didn't get much more done than our regularly-scheduled update:

The Comic Strip Series continues with the second entry in a three-part series on Ella Cinders: her mean step-sister gets spanked.

I did run across another spanking in this strip on Tumblr (the ultimate source is probably Andre at SPK Comics) but it's one boy spanking another :P I've logged it in the Data Base but it certainly won't be appearing on CSR.

Next week our Ella Cinders mini-series concludes with a nice M/F scene :D .

Looking forward, I've roughly plotted our course through the summer. The Super-Spankings will begin in June and run through August. Because we're going to continue doing comic strips, time constraints will allow only one instance of super-swatting during most weeks with a second provided by Doctor Cylon on the rest. The Comic Strip Series will continue as mentioned without a break until September when we may take one week off to do another Homecoming Week with Archie stuff.

After that, it will continue for a number of weeks more, with the last two of Phil S.'s :ugeek: major discoveries followed by a few of my own and some independent art featuring strip characters. We may in fact reach the end of the year - I don't have the end date yet but I can promise you really don't want to miss any of it. :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

When I first saw Lotta Pill in this weeks cartoon I thought it was a man in a dress! She reminded me of Pudden Benson in the old Australian comic strip "Wally and the Major".
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

Well, you can' t go wrong with a Cinderella story and I realize that the spankee is supposed to be one of the ugly step sisters but GEEZ!....Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB -ED CSR !!!! Great story Great Spanking this is a twist of the Cinderella story only I wish the other Step sister and the evil Step mother got their next :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: THANKS!!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

From what I have read on this family Lotta's sister was as thin as Lotta was fat.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

I have to say, I'd have rather seen an attractive middle-aged woman getting spanked... but there are two things that made that strip enjoyable. One is that Lotta clearly deserved her punishment, and the other is that the person she wronged was there to witness her humiliation and make funny comments about it! Many thanks to Sweetspot for finding it and you for posting it.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I spent a couple of nights in the hospital [Sunday/Monday] when my kidney function went down to 5% of normal. I'm still wearing a catheter. With the catheter inserted they concluded that the obstruction blocking .... and yada, yada, yada...surgery to reduce the prostate from obstructing the bladder is still to come. Pertinent to CSR is the fact that I'm obviously not "feelin' it" for the fetish right now with a tube inserted [so I can urinate freely] for the next six to eight weeks. On the other hand contributing here is as much hobby as fetish so let's see what I can do since, perhaps, posting might prove to be good therapy for me.

Correct WillJohn, Prissie Pill was as thin as her sister was fat:
Prissie and Lotta Pill January 22, 1926
PrissiePillJanuary22,1926.jpg
PrissiePillJanuary22,1926.jpg (71.54 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I have also seen a drawing of their mother which would make you wonder if Ella's father should have had his glasses on when he decided to marry her.
She resembled a bulldog.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/11/2018

Post by web-ed »

Please get well soon, Phil :) ! I will continue to post your discoveries over the next few months.

I've been ill myself the past couple of weeks, but it's nothing serious and I'm getting better daily. Nonetheless, I think I'll spare everyone the details of two other spankings from Ella Cinders that Andre found. The better of the two is Ella spanking some brat named Rollo, which tells you how bad the worse of the two must be :lol: . I'll put them in the DB tonight or tomorrow so anyone who's really interested can find them.

This week we conclude our Ella Cinders mini-series with a much better spanking than the two above: Chiffon is a grown-up brat whose antics subject Ella and crew to unnecessary stress, and for this she receives a necessary spanking :lol: !

We also revisit the first spanking from Ella with a new scan from Phil S. that allows us to see what happened next. It wasn't another spanking, alas, but it was a pretty good fight.

Next Week: The Comic Strip Series continues as The worm turns in the comic strip Miki.
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Instead of Miki http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/co ... nking.html perhaps you mean Apple Mary or Fan Fare [April]?

Interestingly enough your original Ella Cinders post of Valentine's Day 1943 followed the next week by the resolution of the 'Red Cross' story line [Mrs. Cinder's blood turns timid G.I. into Captain America prototype] :lol: bookends the action of the daily strip but is obviously not part of the daily continuity since she is home on Sundays but in Portland [Oregon? I think] during the week. On Wednesday February 17, 1943 Ella's buddys offer to 'Whale the daylights' out of her stepmother - they must be unaware that Mrs. Cinders is in Portland :roll: I'm moving on before I confuse myself, if it's not to late :( .
Ella Cinders Tampa Tribune January 23, 1942 - Ella is threatened with a spanking by her father. In fact, he is trying to drive his youngsters away from the house because the place is under surveillance by federal agents and...oh well, does it really matter :lol:
Ella Cinders Tampa Tribune January 23, 1942.jpg
Ella Cinders Tampa Tribune January 23, 1942.jpg (49.56 KiB) Viewed 1795 times
Ella Cinders October 23, 1949
EllaCindersOctober23,1949.jpg
EllaCindersOctober23,1949.jpg (45.19 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 05/11/2018

Post by web-ed »

You're right, Phil - it must have been Fan Fare I was thinking of. Perhaps I was looking at some old notes, or never updated them as to what to do next.

Good spanking threats from Ella Cinders, too! :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR !! Would Have Been nice to see The evil step mother get turned over the knee :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Wealthy spoiled Brat spanking is HOT love her facial expression as she is otk also like the view from behind 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! Spanking 8-) 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Jealous type looks likely to be the next lady with a bruised behind.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI web-ed,

It would appear that Chiffon did indeed deserve a good spanking so I was glad to see her get it :D . I like the fact that there are 2 spanking panels. Even though the second one is too small to see much detail it still gets the point across ;) . I do like her expression in the first spanking panel. I think her pose is good although it looks like she is about slide off his lap. Good update. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/18/2018

Post by web-ed »

I only managed one update again this week - namely Fan Fare. As this update was already seen a year ago here on the forum, I tried hard to get something else ready but simply couldn't do it. I wanted to post another of Doctor Cylon's new works, but it was all I could do to spiffy up his gallery page slightly with a new button (you couldn't read the "Doc Cylon" in the middle of a 20-pixel button anyway because it was too small) so it's just a plain but bright yellow button now. And I added the good doctor's own logo to the top of the page.

I'm better this week, but still moving slowly and of course inundated with work. So we'll have to rest content with Fan Fare, which was one of Phil S.'s :ugeek: more difficult discoveries I'm sure (the only clue we had was the word "April," which didn't help very much). By the way, in case anyone is puzzled, even if Phil has identified something here in the forum, I still have to go back and update both the page in Comics Gallery 2 and of course the Comics Spanking Data Base. We'll have a mixture of such updates to old material and brand-new spankings from now until at least September.

Next Week: The Comic Strip Series continues as we revisit and update a spanking from Kerry Drake with new scans from Sweetspot.

And in two weeks, the month of June busts out with another butt-swatting from Kerry Drake, plus the start of Super-Spanking Summer 2018! :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Big THUMBS UP :D :D :D for the info on the comic strip Fan Fare it a very good spanking even though the guy using the wrong hand :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe the wife been kicking so much that he had to grab her ankle :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: the otk is nice and the star is large meaning the spanking is hard!!! THANKS Sweetspot 8-) 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The full strip gives a reason for Dad spanking Mum as he did not think his son had the wit to come up with a joke like that. 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I enjoyed all the information about his strip and the artist :D . As far as the gag in this one goes, it really doesn't even seem plausible to me but I'm inclined to overlook that since they look so happy about this spanking, especially the spankee 8-) . I have no idea why he's holding her ankles. I have had a few girls who would bring their legs up to try to block my hand so that I had to push their legs back down but those were usually during a good, hard spanking and once I got those legs down, I would hold them with my right leg. In this case, she appears to be enjoying it way to much for that to be necessary. In any case, I like the new scans and the spanking :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I was glad to see that you were able to supply some more information about the panel that had been labeled as "April". It's not particularly erotic, because of the way the characters are drawn... but I still like that they're a married couple.

Why is he using the "wrong" hand on her butt and using the other one to hold her ankles? Hmmm? We may never get an answer to that question. Maybe it was just to make the couple look even more goofy?

Thanks to Sweetspot for finding those better scans and to you for posting them.