Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB -ED CSR!!! Love to seeing those Great Halloween drawing :twisted: 8-) 8-) like the shock look on Ariel`s face as she examine her well spanked red bottom Thanks to Doctor Cylon :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good drawing !Can`t blame the guy for wanting to slap Tessi`s butt :D :D very well shaped and ripe for spankings :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love this drawing!!very interesting story about how the public paddling at Hofbrauhaus began :D :D 8-) 8-) Thanks Be Safe!!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:09 pm Doctor Cylon continues his Ariel Series with Ariel #10.
This one looks more like the original Disney character than some of the others. AND the Doc did a nice job of redding her pert little posterior!
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:09 pm The Rivals of Humorama Series continues with Tessie's Butt Slapped as we prepare for next week, when she gets literally taken to the woodshed!

Because of the angles, it may in fact have been more of a grope than a slap
It's a cute drawing that features Tessie's found backside prominently. Yum! However, I think it's more of a grope. The inscription on the statue reads "Caress".

That's alright. Tessie is gropable too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think anyone who spanked her would want to do it with a lot of "feeling".
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:46 pm The Public Paddlings Series continues with a little history as we explain just how all that paddling got started at the Hofbrauhaus. Of course, we found it beneficial to include a demonstration...
Yes! It doesn't look like she got a really hard swat, but it was nice to see her bent over the table! :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:46 pm Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his latest O. T. Katie adventure: Halloween Story Part II.
Thanks for the plug. I've just posted part 3, in case you want to see whar happens next.
dmsherwood53

Re: Mailbox

Post by dmsherwood53 »

Hi web-ed
You emailed me on the 15th saying you'd get to the rest of myemailes next day but silence from you ;am particularly interested on the status oif \SPANKING THE UBERMACHEN's Illusztration UI commitioned.
Your's MIKE SHERWOOOD
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from "A Thirteenth OT Katie Thread" in B00m's Gallery
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 10/27/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 10/27/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 10/27/2023 Part 3

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 10/27/2023 Part 4

Post by web-ed »

Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his latest O. T. Katie adventure: Halloween Story Part III. :lol:

Under the gun as per usual so no time for more gabbing right now. Next week's planned updates may be found on the Home Page, and B00m is going to conclude his Halloween Story as well.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Mailbox

Post by web-ed »

dmsherwood53 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:36 am Hi web-ed
You emailed me on the 15th saying you'd get to the rest of myemailes next day but silence from you ;am particularly interested on the status oif \SPANKING THE UBERMACHEN's Illusztration UI commitioned.
Your's MIKE SHERWOOOD
I'm really sorry, Mike. I did start going through your missives but couldn't finish before being interrupted by something else, and then I couldn't get back to them. After that, I had this week's updates to code, and that was more work than it is most weeks. Now that they're uploaded, I will get back to work on your mails tomorrow - I've been away from my computer since this morning when I finished the uploads and I'm just too tired to deal with them tonight.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR with Halloween a few days away I glad their a Beetle Juice Drawing that is Super Hot love the tight red panties Lydia is wear as Beetle Juice is tanning her well plump rear :twisted: :lol: :lol: wished that Barbara also was on the receiving end of a good spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: Big Fan of Nik Zula`s spanking drawing but this one with Dracula spanking a young shapely Witch is OK :( meaning it hard to make out the spanking with the Black & White clashing :( really enjoyed how Doctor Cylon coloring on Ariel bottom through the years :D :D can`t believe Doctor Cylon`s hand redden Ariel`s bottom more than that paddle :twisted: :lol: :lol: Excellent 8-) 8-) is that Patrick Star Ariel holding as her bottom is being blister :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good drawing yes the best way to give Ariel a sound spanking is to first pull down her pants Love it !!! the young woman in the First Bar Paddling really felt it as she holding her sore bottom :twisted: :lol: second woman have on jeans Lessing the sting :twisted: :lol: :lol: Happy Halloween Be Safe!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is Beetlejuice spanking Lydia with a skull-shaped paddle a variation on a head job? :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:39 am Doctor Cylon concludes his Ariel Series with updates to three existing pages: Doc Cylon #15,
She bends over to get a better look at the "cute little starfish", giving us a better look at her rear end... AND setting herself up for a whack with the paddle! Something for everyone?
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:43 amDoc Cylon #25,
Caught in the net... and positioned for another paddling!

I like it that she looks a little bit older in these drawings than she did in the original Disney cartoon. Maybe Mid-twenties... or maybe early thirties?
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:43 amDoc Cylon #98.
She asks, "Do I really look sexier with a spanked bottom?" From us at C.S.R. the answer is a resounding "YESSSS!"
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:43 am The Public Paddlings Series continues with Two Quick Swats.
A fun video.
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:46 am Two Treats for Halloween: Beetlejuice Spanks Lydia
Lucky Bettlejuice! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:46 am Nik Zula Drunken Witch
Drunk driving has been a perenial favorite reason for spankings. Why not drunken broom-flying?

With the tempting target that pretty young witch has, I wonder if the Nosferatu has been eagerly waiting for ANY excuse he could find to spank her?
web-ed wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:49 am Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his latest O. T. Katie adventure: Halloween Story Part III.
Thanks for the plug.

Also... Now Part Four is posted. It could almost be a separate story. And this week, Katie's costume choice is a little nod to Dan Rivera!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/03/2023 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon starts a new series featuring the art of Bill Ward with Captive.

I wasn't sure what to do next with Doc's Gallery, but Bill Ward did a great deal of non-Humorama spanking art and the Good Doctor colored quite a few pieces, so why not do a few of them now? I'm not sure where we'll go after this, but there's still plenty in the Doctor Cylon folder!
  • We revisit D. M. Sherwood's Retired Spanker's Boasts to add a spanking-new illustration commissioned especially for the work!

David's story was posted last April, but the accompanying illustration was not included. I don't remember why; I believe it wasn't finished at the time. How long it languished in the mailbox I no longer remember, but it was awhile which I certainly regret. I'll have a little more to say about the mailbox in Part 3 of the updates.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/03/2023 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

The Rivals of Humorama Series continues with Tessie Taken to the Woodshed.

I've been promising this one for some time and it kept getting delayed. It's not a great scene because Tessie's spanking occurs off-panel, but it does occur. What's amazing about this issue of the well-named Wham! is that Tessie bends over in another cartoon and her behind is in serious jeopardy in four more! I've held back one of these for a future article on the evolution of the spanking cartoon, but the others are on full display here, which is why this one took some time to put together. With so much focus on Tessie's rear end, we have to wonder why George Wolfe never did a Tessie OTK spanking cartoon - or did he in fact draw one but we've never found it? I can't say for sure because I don't have precise publication information on Wham!; the material posted today all came from April 1955 and the digest continued until at least 1957. Perhaps it was a casualty of the collapse of the largest magazine distributor of the time, American News Company, in that year.

The Public Paddlings Series continues with Four Scenes, in which another eleven women receive swats at the Hofbrauhaus.

Yep, 11 more cases of heat for the seat! I combined these because I had so many and they're really not of very good video quality, saving most of the high-definition paddlings for later (and I do have quite a few of these, including some very recent discoveries). The five scenes from Erica's Bachelorette Party are all satisfactory, with a male waiter doing a pretty good job with the paddle. We'll see him again in the future. Three others are o.k. but not spectacular, including those of two sisters who I only realized later might have been twins.

That leaves three apparent birthday spankings. Whether that's what they were or whether only one was a birthday spanking and the other two just drank shots of Jagermeister to celebrate I cannot say. What I do want to point out is that while there are children present at the scene(!), of course none of them are drinking or getting spanked - and showing either would be a big no-no at CSR. None of their faces are shown that clearly, but even so I spent over three hours trying to blur the kids' faces, only to find out at the end of this effort that the "free" software I was using put an ugly water-mark in, so I had to abandon the effort and in the end I decided to go forward with posting the three paddlings (which are quite fun because the women are so sensitive) even though the presence of children made me a little uncomfortable.

As usual, watching these scenes several times, paying attention to the reactions of the people in the background, is something I find quite interesting and worthwhile. The kids seemed to find it funny to see the adult women spanked, and we can hope the experience doesn't warp them in some way.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/03/2023 Part 3

Post by web-ed »

Let's join the fun at a spanking-good Halloween Party in the conclusion of Resident Artist Hugob00m's latest O. T. Katie adventure, Halloween Story Part IV. :lol:

O.K., I'm really beat and I already commented on this over on B00m's Gallery, so I'll just repeat here that I think this was a great conclusion to a seasonal treat and anyone who hasn't seen it yet should go over there post-haste.

Now on to the lateness of these updates and my inability to clear out the mailbox. Poor David Sherwood was waiting around for months for me to get to some things, and they were important. (He's trying to cook up some more good spanking stuff for us and in fact had received a completed commission which I just posted today as part of this week's updates). I felt so badly that I held back the updates until I at least got to his mails (those from everyone else are still sitting in pristine condition in the box! :( ) So what's the big problem?

I think most of you know, but for anyone who doesn't, it boils down to this: I'm overworked, and not just from performing five separate roles here at CSR (corporate, legal, research, technical, and editorial). My non-CSR obligations are grueling, and leave me very little time (or energy) for either CSR or my other avocation as a non-spanking writer. Usually, I can only work on CSR when I'm too tired to do anything else, which is one reason for the very odd timings of some of my posts here (hawk-eyed readers may have wondered what I was doing posting between midnight and 6:00 A.M.). :|

Most weeks I have a choice: do the updates or open the box, but not both. I was actually doing o.k. earlier this year, getting enough ahead on the updates that I could get to the mail. But then came CSR's April Anniversary and my decision to go ahead with "Who Was the ACES Artist?" in April which took every second I had in March and April to put together. Maybe it was a mistake, but since then I've been playing catch-up and not really succeeding. Next week I have to get the corporate report done (for CSR's parent corporation even though it doesn't make any money) as well as the updates.

So what to do? If necessary, I'll skip the updates one week, but I really hate to do that and I couldn't get through all the mail that quickly anyway. I might have to sacrifice something - I nearly didn't get this week's "Public Paddlings" together in time - to get to the mail. A lot of special presentations will have to remain on hold, and my spanking research is very limited these days (but still ongoing). I'll probably take it as easy as I can during December when everyone is busy anyway.

But I'm determined to keep going, and I hope we'll all be here next April as CSR turns 20! :o Hmm, I'll have to do some kind of special for that - maybe I'll do another poll to determine what everyone would most like to see out of the ideas I've got in the hopper.

And stay tuned, because next week we'll have - well, I'm not sure what, but I intend to be here and I hope you will be, too! :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

With apologies to Frankie Laine, now Tessie knows where the Wild Goose goes. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:21 pm Doctor Cylon starts a new series featuring the art of Bill Ward with Captive.
I had a mixed reaction to that one. I don't usually like prison-themed punishment stuff, and the implement is too big for a good over-the-knee spanking. However, the lady is appealing and her position is pretty good.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:21 pm We revisit D. M. Sherwood's Retired Spanker's Boasts to add a spanking-new illustration commissioned especially for the work!
I liked the story when it was first posted, and the illustration adds to its appeal.
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:54 pm The Rivals of Humorama Series continues with Tessie Taken to the Woodshed.
As an artist, I greatly admire George Wolfe's drawing technique in these cartoons. With a few simple, yet precise lines, he drew a really pretty and sexy character.

A lot of Tessie's humor was based on exposure... sometimes it was the skimpy outfits she herself chose to wear, and other times there were various "wardrobe malfunctions" that she was subjected to.

It was fun to see that, at least once, Tessie got taken to the woodshed... literaly! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: Too bad we didn't get to see a spanking in progreess for Tessie, but it was a good aftermath panel. I liked the look of irritation on her face and the rays of heat emanating from her backside! Junior's satisfied smirk was funny too. And what man wouldn't have a satisfied smirk if he had just finished spanking Tessie?
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:54 pm The Public Paddlings Series continues with Four Scenes, in which another eleven women receive swats at the Hofbrauhaus.
Those were funny, especially the one with the lady overreacting so badly!
web-ed wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:22 pm Let's join the fun at a spanking-good Halloween Party in the conclusion of Resident Artist Hugob00m's latest O. T. Katie adventure, Halloween Story Part IV.
Thanks for the plug. I hope Katie's fans will enjoy the conclusion to my little holiday-themed story.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Wild Goose

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:29 pm With apologies to Frankie Laine, now Tessie knows where the Wild Goose goes. :roll:
That reminds me of Benny Hill's take (found in the CSR Articles Section in "A Tribute to Bending Over"): "Bend down girls and touch your toes; I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes..."

What a bunch of old-timers we are at CSR to even know who Frankie Laine was! I believe "The Cry of the Wild Goose" was a big hit for him in 1950, although I don't know what its exact ranking on the charts was. I suppose our younger readers, if we have any, wouldn't know about him, but they could always refer to the CSR Video Section where I presented three spankings from Rawhide, and as an extra bonus, I threw in the theme song, sung (and sung very well!) by none other than Frankie Laine! He certainly had good breath control.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Frankie Laine (Frank Delveccio) was a Sicilian-born baritone who could reach every corner of an auditorium without a microphone. He lived to 93 and had a 75-year singing career with most of his hits in the 1940s and 1950s.

He was encouraged by Al Jolson who predicted Laine would outdo every singer in America.
hugob00m

another example of the woodshed

Post by hugob00m »

This birthday card was at Vanilla Spanking:

birthday card with woodshed.jpg
birthday card with woodshed.jpg (86.32 KiB) Viewed 26009 times

I'm familiar with birthday spankings.

Although I wasn't raised in a rural area, I've heard of someone getting taken to the woodshed.

But this the only time I've ever heard of someone being taken to the woodshed for a birthday spanking.

Maybe it was her birthday AND she was naughty too?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Birthday Card

Post by web-ed »

What a wonderful card! :D I wonder how many women received one of these, and if any secretly wished to be "taken to the woodshed"? Did any of them hint to that effect! I wonder.

Thanks, B00m!
-- Web-Ed