Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Hmmm! A couple of odd entries this week. I'm not a big fan of spanking machines... although I myself have used the "Dan-o-matic" in a couple of my O.T. Katie cartoons. And, strangely enough, I'd actually rather see a woman spanked by a machine than by another woman.

I like that the two ladies featured this week have such shapely derrieres!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/08/2016

Post by web-ed »

We have an important announcement this week, but we'll post it globally as a separate topic.

First, the June Spanking Search Report:

Pages searched: 3821
Total: 537263
Comic Spankings: 4

One of these was just a frat paddling (yuch :x !), two were more interesting as they formed a double-spanking but still unusable, but the last was a paternal spanking from a romance comic that we will definitely be seeing in the future - we may hope in another Romantic Spanking Month. Now the details of the others, which will be posted in the Data Base later:

1. Hap Hazard #15 (July 1947, A. A. Wyn/Ace Periodicals), M/M, Hap Hazard/Horace Hazard, OTK, hairbrush – This was another Archie-imitator. Very strange splash page has Hap and his girlfriend Babs both spanking their fathers! (q.v.) The strip was heavy on physical comedy with lots of people getting booted in the behind.
2. Hap Hazard #15 (July 1947, A. A. Wyn/Ace Periodicals), F/M, Babs Barret/Bill Barret, OTK, hairbrush – second part of a remarkable double-spanking splash panel. Hap is also involved (q.v.). Story was called “The Busybody” and had no spanking.
3. Hap Hazard #2 (Autumn 1942, Red Seal) M/M Frat Boys / Roland, standing, paddle – standard frat initiation plot.

Nothing more need be said of the fraternity scene. However, the double-spanking from Hap Hazard #15 (another Archie-imitating title) was more interesting, as it was a sort of symbolic one on the story's splash page that didn't actually occur in the story itself. As mentioned, Hap and his girlfriend Bab both spank their fathers (with hairbrushes), and if only the scene had been reversed it would have been post-worthy, for although we have no interest in seeing Hap spanked by his father, Babs by this time was being drawn as a real dish (probably better-looking than Betty and Veronica!) and seeing her get the hairbrush OTK would have been a real treat :D .

Now for this week's updates:
Next Week: Super-Spanking Summer continues with both the Batman Family Series and the Teen Titans Series!
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

A couple of well spanked bad girls from comic strips, pleased to see doctor Cyclon is coming back.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HAPPY TO HEAR THAT DOCTOR CYLON IS COMING BACK CAN`T WAIT :!: 8-) :D :D :D Raven and Catwoman must have been very naughty women this year to receive all these spankings :lol: anyway this week Raven is being spanked by CyBorg bet that metal hand of his Hurts like the daylight on her plump soft bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: the over the knee position is Super and Raven have a shock look on her face don`t know why she`s not crying :lol: CyBorg is a very strong guy once seen him take down Wonder Woman on tv too bad he didn`t spank her :x :lol: SUPER DRWAING!!! Didn`t know Batgirl was into S&M :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: according to this drawing she is :twisted: Love how shapely Catwoman`s bottom is Drawn :D wish we seen Batgirl cutting the bottom out of Catwoman`s outfit :D not much of a fan of whips think a paddle would been better :lol: whips cut the skin drawing blood no spanko want to injure the spankee :x like the gag of Catwoman begging to be sent to jail instead of whip :lol: eventhough this is a B&D drawing it GREAT 8-) GOOD DRAWING THIS WEEK 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI web-ed,

I thought the leg lock position Cyborg is using on Raven was well done :D . I agree with your comment that Raven looks "nicely distressed" :D ........and why wouldn't she be? She looks pretty well helpless here with her legs restrained and her bare bottom up and turning red 8-) . Her bottom is nicely drawn and I like the way her panties are lowered :D . The one problem I have with this is the same problem I have with many spanking drawings, the totally straight position of the spanking arm. Even if the spanker is drawing his arm back fully for a really hard swat, the arm is going to be bent at the elbow. I see this a lot and it always bothers me. I actually see the teen titans program fairly frequently because my grand kids like to watch it when they're here. From now on, I'll have a new appreciation of Cyborg though :lol: .

I agree with you that the characters in the Batgirl spanks Catwoman drawing are very nicely done. I also would have preferred a nice OTK position and a different implement. I do like the way Catwoman's bottom is drawn and it's too bad we don't have some coloring to indicate the effects of the spanking. Thanks for the information about the 60s. While I'm familiar with these characters, I'm really not expert enough to remember all those details and it's a good thing that you give us these reminders :D . Good updates this week. Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Teen Titans Series continues with more Raven spanking as Cyborg spanks Raven.
Yeah! Finally we get an M/F that isn't a paternal one! I don't really know anything about the Teen Titans and what kind of interpersonal interactions there are between the main characters. What might she have done to provoke him? No idea whatsoever! However... she does have a cute little butt, and maybe he just wanted a chance to put his hand across it! Hmmmm?

And the other one... Well, I don't enjoy F/F pictures, even though both of the ladies are very attractively drawn. I would've liked to see Batman and Robin interrupt the whipping and take the two naughty girls over their knees!

As usual, I appreciate your diligent research into the subject of comic spankings.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Poor Catwoman! Having to walk into the police station having lost the seat of her costume. When they see her bottom they'll try to give her a cell with a mantelpiece as she will prefer to eat off one for awhile, (Wouldn't that make a great "after" picture).
Keep up the good work.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/15/2016

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer continues:
Next Week: Super-Spanking Summer continues with the Batman Family Series, while the Teen Titans Series takes the week off so we can bring you a spanking from the long-forgotten Captain Aero comic!

I had intended to bring you a M/F scene with Beast Boy as the spanker, but I discovered the artist did not want this work reposted and I decided to respect that even though my view is that if you draw other people's characters you have to expect that your drawing is going to be reused somewhere. I especially hate to lose a M/F scene :x , but I do have some others 8-) .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I was glad to see another M/F drawing this week! The over-the-shoulder position isn't the most popular one, but it does have its advantages. You can carry her someplace you want her to go and give her a few swats along the way! That looks like what Cyborg was doing. AND... the way he has her tights and panties pulled down, I'm thinking he may have already spanked her in one of those other positions... and MAYBE... they're on their way to another activity... with Cyborg carrying her over his shoulder and giving her a few "friendly" swats, just to remind her who's in charge!

And yes, the expression on Starfire's face, along with the little hearts, seem to suggest that she likes it!

About the Batgirl/Catwoman one... Joe Gravel really draws some appealing female behinds... but... Sorry, I just don't enjoy F/F spankings. (I would've liked to see Batman and Robin, OR Batman and Commissioner Gordon barge in and give BOTH girls a good spanking!)
web-ed wrote:I had intended to bring you a M/F scene with Beast Boy as the spanker, but I discovered the artist did not want this work reposted and I decided to respect that even though my view is that if you draw other people's characters you have to expect that your drawing is going to be reused somewhere. I especially hate to lose a M/F scene, but I do have some others.
I'm disappointed that we won't get to see the cartoon you're talking about. But I understand that you have your standards, and have decided to show the "artist" more respect that he was willing to show to the creators of the characters he ripped off. Thanks for having some class.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I just saw a really good example of an over-the-shoulder carry on the Not Pulp Covers site. This is the original picture...
lela pants on.jpg
lela pants on.jpg (164.46 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
And here is a slightly altered version!
lela bare butt.jpg
lela bare butt.jpg (164.63 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Like the Classic Batgirl Betty Kane spanking Catwoman who wearing her original costume only I`m not a fan of the whip! just think that Batgirl should have turn Catwoman over her thick thighs for a spanking :lol: both women are very shapely and Catwoman have a very big bottom just ripe for a hand spanking :lol: Nice Drawing I too think Cybor have already giving Starfire a over the knee bare bottom spanking and is carrying her off to the bedroom for something romantic with a few good whacks on a very red rear :lol: the drawing is Great more anime nice bright colors and Starfire bottom very well rounded! So Starfire into spanking NICEEEE :twisted: 8-) :D HOT! HOT! HOT!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

Cyborg spanking Starfire is an interesting drawing. I guess I never knew so many people had an interest in seeing children's cartoon characters getting spanked.......considering your comments that Starfire and Raven are the ones artists like to depict getting spanked most.......it sounds like I should have. :lol: . Whoever the artist is, he gave Starfire a nice, spankable bottom and I approve :D . I have a tendency to agree with Boom's analysis of the situation. Looking at her red bottom, I'd say the spanking was a good one, probably because she was a naughty girl. As for the rather loving smile on her face, it's probably a combination of respect and admiration for Cyborg, for not allowing her to get away with that behavior and the thought of where he's taking her now 8-) .........at least that's the way I think it should be......... :lol: . As Boom said, he can now easily carry her and her panties are already down to facilitate any amorous activities when he gets her there :D . In any case, it's a good drawing and I like not only the way her bottom has been drawn and colored but also the way her lowered panties have been depicted :D .

I also liked the Batgirl #1 spanks Catwoman drawing :D. Joe Gravel gives us 2 great looking and nicely drawn young women in this one :D . He apparently likes voluptuous women and considering that he draws full bottoms and thighs, I like to think he's a spanking enthusiast although I have no actual facts to support that supposition :lol: . In addition to the figures of the 2 girls, I also enjoyed their facial expressions. Batgirl has a very happy, cute smile on her face as she prepares for the payback. I think I like her better than Barbara Gordon. Thanks for the history on this BTW. I also thought Catwoman's expression was just right considering her predicament :lol: .

Good updates this week :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I just saw a really good example of an over-the-shoulder carry on the Not Pulp Covers site. This is the original picture...
Hi Boom,

FYI, I like the revised drawing better :D .......and her red, bare bottom goes so nicely with her expression :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Leela's Bare Bottom

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I just saw a really good example of an over-the-shoulder carry on the Not Pulp Covers site. This is the original picture...lela pants on.jpgAnd here is a slightly altered version!lela bare butt.jpg
Great job, B00m! Of course we've got a couple of Futurama spankings in the galleries somewhere, and it seems to me I have something else in the files, maybe an actual video clip from the show - I'll have to look some time. Not Pulp Covers is kind of a strange site, but since they provided you with the raw material here of Leela being carried over-the-shoulder we're not complaining.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/22/2016

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer continues:
  • Batman Family Series Continues: Just about every character in the DC Universe except the new Batwoman has spanked Harley Quinn, so now it's Batwoman's turn!
  • A rather odd F/F spanking from the Golden Age of comics occurred in Captain Aero #4, which features the final appearance of Solar, Master of Magic.
Captain Aero #4 was actually sent to me by fanz123 who keeps his eyes open for such things. Now I know a dearth of M/F scenes has been our biggest problem this summer, and it's true that this spanking is F/F, but still it's a pretty good one and it comes from an actual comic. Also, the F/F orientation was rare during the Golden Age, making this scene of some interest historically. It will of course be added to the Comics Spanking Data Base later today.

This is the only known spanking from Solar's strip, although there was a M/M paddling in an earlier issue of Captain Aero. We'll mention that one during the July spanking search report.

Next Week: Super-Spanking Summer continues with the Batman Family Series (Harley spanks Catwoman), while the Teen Titans Series returns with a strange crossover, Storm spanks Raven.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR !!! :D :D :D to srr a spanking from a mainstream comic 8-) been awhile! Captain Aero#4 Solar Master Of Magic!! eventhough this spanking is F/F it very GOOD 8-) the otk is nice with Dolly planted firmly across Linda`s lap :D the pain spark is perfect! flaws Linda spanking with the wrong hand and Solar nearly knock one of the crooks into her :lol: what ups with Solar stopping the spanking by turning the Boss into a Mouse :?: :?: SUPER SPANKING FROM COMIC!! 8-) It always Nice to see Harley Quinn getting spanked 8-) and this one of her getting it by Batwoman is Good ! like how Batwoman pulling Harley`s pants making more skintight :D the over the knee is Great due to Harley`s big rear very spankable :lol: :D the color too artsy plenty of red and black :twisted: want to see school girl Harley get spanked :twisted: :lol: GOOD DRAWING!
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

personally i think the original version of that Batwoman pic is 100x superior
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I thought your comments about the Batwoman spanking Harley Quinn drawing were interesting, as always. That being said, I disagree with your assertion that the artist has used the common colors of their costumes to good effect. While I can tell there's a spanking going on, I really can't tell much of anything else because of the red and black colors and my opinion is that, based on the drawing that Wolfie posted, the coloring has ruined what was an otherwise good drawing. Again, based on the drawing Wolfie posted that he says is the original, I think this is a very good spanking drawing. The young ladies that are the participants in this spanking are both nicely drawn and very nice looking :D . As you mentioned, the OTK position is good and I really like their expressions :D Also, I like the way the spankee's panties are pulled out of the way 8-) . I don't know what happened to their costumes in the uncolored drawing and the spankee appears to be wearing a short skirt, or perhaps a slip. Anyway, I am totally confused by all this but one thing I am not confused about is that I like one Wolfie posted much better than the colored one.

As you mentioned, a M/F spanking would have been better in Captain Aero #4. Still , the spankee certainly deserved a spanking from someone :lol: . While M/F would have been better for the spanking itself. I will admit that there is something attractive about 2 girls fighting.......especially if they're both wearing dresses 8-) . The OTK position is a bit strange but not too bad considering the circumstances. Of course, I would have liked it more if Linda would have pulled Dolly's dress up......that's probably not a big surprise to anyone :lol: . As usual, thanks for the history on all of this. I had never heard of any of these people :lol: .. Good updates :D . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks, Phil, for pointing out the failings of the first Batwoman/Harley Quinn picture. Like you, I dislike the preponderance of a black-and-red color scheme. Much better to have no color at all, than to confuse the viewer like this. Also, please note that the position of Harley's right foot is distorted, not at all lifelike. The position of her right foot is correct and proper in the black-and-white picture.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/22/2016

Post by web-ed »

Wolfie138 wrote:personally i think the original version of that Batwoman pic is 100x superior

Oh boy - the truth is, Wolfie (and everyone), I hadn't even seen the original version when I posted the Batwoman/Harley one! :oops: Now, I do research these things as well as I can even given limited time, which is one reason even doing two updates per week right now is a strain. But reverse image searches often fail, and if an artist doesn't specify the model he worked from, the probability is I won't recognize it or even know it exists despite possessing an excellent memory for this kind of thing.

I think it's better as well. I don't know who "Maxx" is but I'll have to add this to the page. Thanks for your sharp eye and pointing this out.
-- Web-Ed